Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,738 members, 7,834,468 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Question For Those Who Left Christianity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Those Who Left Christianity. (2182 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
Those names are just titles. That is also what ppl are familiar with here. True names and history will come at a certain time. Go and cure yourself from antheism and the truth will make sense to you. You can't teach about an entity you have no knowledge of or believe in
Monotheist, Give me link to where you read your own pre-history? Is it farther than neolitic period?
God from Gudan, which means “one to whom sacrifices are made”, how did you make peace with dummy idols?

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2023
MightySparrow:

What is meaning of paganism?
Your inability to rightly break down the word (confusion, not understanding) made you to leave

God only gave humans his divine laws which includes "thou shall not kill..." HOW somebody figured out that God will send his son as a sin sacrifice is what is called paganism..

The Canaanites sacrificed their children to Moloch. It is the same practice that the Romans integrated to their religion. But this time it was god son that was sacrificed. According to them a sacrifice to end all human sacrifice....that is paganism and does not have the backing of God at all...he never commanded such.. All he ever desired was for us to confess and forsake our sins and he will forgive..just like he forgave the Ninevehs after they repented as a result of Jonah's message...no human sacrifice is either required or necessary..
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
you are very wrong. Isaiah 53 is very clear. It speaks of the identity, mission, appearance suffering of the messiah in the future. All these were fulfilled in the NT. He was short and ugly in appearance that ppl hardly associate with him. His face can scare you. A typical example of a black man from west of afra. The irony of it all is that the vatican gave the ignorant churchians their son. A sisi looking handsome oyibo with palmed hair. They even made images for them they put in their churches and homes. So isaiah 53 help you know the appearance of the true messiah. It exposes the fact that jesus is an impostor messiah. Isreal was first a person before it became a people. It is the name of sm1

Nobody died...if you read it in context, there is no death and resurrection...which is the hallmark of Christianity..

The servant shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days and the will of the lord shall prosper in his hand....

It is not talking about a "son of God"...it is about a faithful servant.....

It is not a messianic prophesy.

It was written to encourage the Jews(the servant) who where in exile in Babylon at this time....
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

It was written to encourage the Jews(the servant) who where in exile in Babylon at this time....
It was a messianic prophesy, you should look up what “messiah” an hebrew words mean to the jews, and how it’s used.

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

Monotheist, Give me link to where you read your own pre-history? Is it farther than neolitic period?
God from Gudan, which means “one to whom sacrifices are made”, how did you make peace with dummy idols?
Your english language and people are just here yesterday. I speak of an ancient ppl that had been millions of years. Their language you can't read. These ppl are the ones with the truth. They can't teach you anything untill the appointed time. They will cure religion of their madness. The world waits for them to come - the sons of the true God. The lies in religion turned you ppl to anthiests that is why i don't blame you guys. When the truth comes you will embrace it more than them.
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

It was a messianic prophesy, you should look up what “messiah” an hebrew words mean to the jews, and how it’s used.

Hennn...read again..
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
Your english language and people are just here yesterday. I speak of an ancient ppl that had been millions of years. Their language you can't read. These ppl are the ones with the truth. They can't teach you anything untill the appointed time. They will cure religion of their madness. The world waits for them to come - the sons of the true God. The lies in religion turned you ppl to anthiests that is why i don't blame you guys. When the truth comes you will embrace it more than them.
Ancient people millions years ago? Bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Hennn...read again..
It was a messianic prophesy that was directed to hezekiah.
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Says you! grin

Ok...in all sincerity, what has jesus has to do with God?
Did God ever tell any prophet he had a son he was sending as a Ransome or that he will change his laws and commandments...

You just scared of accepting the facts that Christianity was created by Rome...

And getting de fellowshipped from JW
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

It was a messianic prophesy that was directed to hezekiah.

Noo..that is Isaiah 9:6...the son that has already been given is Hezekiah..

Don't miss them up..
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

"But he was wounded as a result of our transgressions, he was crushed as a result of our iniquities. The chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his wounds we were healed.

All we like sheep did go astray, we turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has visited upon him the iniquity of us all."

So you say Israel was wounded and crushed for the sins of the whole world? You're actually saying that the sins of the world were visisted on Israel, right?

Na wa for you o! People who don't read the scriptures to understand but would rely on rubbish written by confused people who think they know more than others are actually one of the problems of Christianity.

That passage clearly speaks of Christ, even Isaiah 9. Everything was fulfilled on the cross. By the way, the 2 chapters I mentioned are poetic descriptions of Jesus Christ. If you read your Bible well, you'd understand.

No..the servant. The servant is those that where keeping the laws and commandments of God. But where also in exile with the rest of the Jews who where not doing so...
The song was to encourage them not to give up and that their salvation is near and God has not forgotten them...

You just take two verses out of story . That's why you keep missing it. You take two text out of context...read everything ..Isaiah did not add chapters and verses, it is a continuous narrative...
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Noo..that is Isaiah 9:6...the son that has already been given is Hezekiah..

Don't miss them up..

Ooh I thought that was what y’all were talking about.
Isaiah and jeremiah are both messiahs.

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ok...in all sincerity, what has jesus has to do with God?
Did God ever tell any prophet he had a son he was sending as a Ransome or that he will change his laws and commandments...
You just scared of accepting the facts that Christianity was created by Rome...
And getting de fellowshipped from JW

What concerns you with the Jews? smiley
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What concerns you with the Jews? smiley

Nothing...you are the one in error...

I have proved to you that Christianity is not derived from Judaist...that's all I have been doing..And the fact that it is only laws God gave to us to keep. And that the Jewish laws as contained in the Torah is the same as the Igbo beliefs too...the only difference is the person telling the story.....the messages /laws are consistent...

But you are hell bent on worshipping an idol disguised as "a son of God".....

Learn, unlearn and relearn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Nothing!
So you have no point! wink
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you have no point! wink

Lol..

Suit yourself..
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

the first shall be the last. The ancient ppl are those chosen to teach the truth - isaiah 44:7. Why they slept, religion hijacked it. Wait for their restoration. Things i say won't make any sense to you now. One day, you will get it
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
the first shall be the last. The ancient ppl are those chosen to teach the truth - isaiah 44:7. Why they slept, religion hijacked it. Wait for their restoration. Things i say won't make any sense to you now. One day, you will get it

You are quoting jewish books, is that the people that lived million years ago?

Don’t delude yourself into mystery.

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Nobody died...if you read it in context, there is no death and resurrection...which is the hallmark of Christianity..

The servant shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days and the will of the lord shall prosper in his hand....

It is not talking about a "son of God"...it is about a faithful servant.....

why is the faithful servant that special? That is how those who taught you explained it to you just like they did to the jw clown up there. Suit yourself man. You are still wrong
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

You are quoting jewish books, is that the people that lived million years ago?

Don’t delude yourself into mystery.
the scripture is a hebrew book not jewish. Jews are wannabe hebrew who were converted yesterday. They are rev 3:3,9. They only knew the half stories. The mccoys who were removed from history by the powers that be shall teach you all the truth when they are restored. Yea we were even before adam
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
the scripture is a hebrew book not jewish. Jews are wannabe hebrew who were converted yesterday. They are rev 3:3,9. They only knew the half stories. The mccoys who were removed from history by the powers that be shall teach you all the truth when they are restored. Yea we were even before adam

Hebrew is a language not a group of people. Stop disgracing yourself.
The jewish book called tanakh is written in paleo hebrew.
Scripture means writing

Revelation a book written by Christians has nothing to do with tanakh or hebrew or jews.

Oh man bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

Hebrew is a language not a group of people. Stop disgracing yourself.
The jewish book called tanakh is written in paleo hebrew.
Scripture means writing

Revelation a book written by Christians has nothing to do with tanakh or hebrew.

Oh man bwahahahah
hehe hahaha lol ...have told you your histories are full of corruptions. You have many corruption in your brain. Hebrew is a nation. Some see it as a language, all they have is fake. Sorry you can't understand now
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
hehe hahaha lol ...have told you your histories are full of corruptions. You have many corruption in your brain. Hebrew is a nation. Some see it as a language, all they have is fake. Sorry you can't understand now

Hebrew is a language gotten from cannanite, one of the semitic languages.

You are empty, I already told you not to delude yourself into mystery.

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
why is the faithful servant that special? That is how those who taught you explained it to you just like they did to the jw clown up there. Suit yourself man. You are still wrong

Well, I will always believe the people who wrote it and who the story is about....

Isaiah already told us who the servant is in chapter 41 and 45...and in other places...
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by 43Ronin: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
Those names are just titles. That is also what ppl are familiar with here. True names and history will come at a certain time. Go and cure yourself from antheism and the truth will make sense to you. You can't teach about an entity you have no knowledge of or believe in
Do you stay close to yaba?

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol..
Suit yourself..
Forever suited as one of Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by 43Ronin: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
I don't think the nurses know you have gotten a phone. Go and give them the phone

2 Likes

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Forever suited as one of Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

How many people listen to them/you..?

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by sonmvayina(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
43Ronin:

I don't think the nurses know you have gotten a phone. Go and give them the phone

Lol..

As in yabaleft....

1 Like

Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by bobestman(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

Hebrew is a language gotten from cannanite, one of the semitic languages.

You are empty, I already told you not to delude yourself into mystery.
keep learning from google. Even in the bible they used hebrews or isreal. I speak of what i know that is far older than history. You speak of what google tell you. Wait for the restoration of hebrew nation
Re: Question For Those Who Left Christianity. by Maynman: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
keep learning from google. Even in the bible they used hebrews or isreal. I speak of what i know that is far older than history. You speak of what google tell you. Wait for the restoration of hebrew nation

I keep learning from history especially jewish history. You keep learning from ignorance and delusions.
Where in the tanakh or New Testament did they use hebrews or israel.
Hope you know it was jacob name that was converted to israel.

You are empty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No More Preaching In The Bus! / Roman Catholic And Protestant Confessions About Sunday / Christians, Please Interpret, Exposit, Explain, And/or Exegete This Passages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.