Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Stop Making It Easy For Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Making It Easy For Women! (1032 Views)

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Making It Easy For Women! by Jerkbaba: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
When I see guys taking girls out to expensive restaurant and spending their hard earned cash on the useless girl just for sex or female validation it hurts my heart so badly! Why would you make it so easy for a woman like that?
Don't you know that women are supposed to suffer like men suffer?! Why would you see a woman walking on the street and you offer her a ride to her destination and you can't help your own fellow man walking tirelessly to his destination!
Why would you take a woman that has done absolutely nothing for you out and start buying her expensive clothes and jewelry just because she has big nyash!
Why you see a woman just sited on her own and then you approach her so easily and start wooing her without her working to get your attention!
Why do you stupid men make it so easy for women!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by odinson1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sex! That's the reason,they think with their dicks so they will do anything to sleep with a woman.
Accursed idiots!

11 Likes

Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by Brandiebird: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
When will these LGBTQXY+ people just come out of the closet already! You don’t like women so just leave us alone and date men! Otherwise go and dress like bobrisky so you can join us and enjoy instead of being so damn jealous!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by Jennyclay(f): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Broke men and ranting are like 5 & 6.

Broke men can rant for mama Africa

Instead for this one to say he doesn't have money to take good care of his girlfriend just like how other men are doing, rather he's here ranting.

Shior!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by Rexxie234(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shior!!
You don come again grin
Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by Strafudeen: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Instead for this one to say he doesn't have money to take good care of his girlfriend just like how other men are doing, rather he's here ranting.

Shior!!

Your attention is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/7547726/men-no-more-marrying-girls

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by jerryforgood: 2:59am On Jan 31, 2023
When men reason with their preek, even their sons become useless to them. They would sacrifice their life to procure a prostitute than a future.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Jerkbaba:
Why do you stupid men make it so easy for women!
Why are you asking a stewpid question yourself? undecided
Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by bigjackass: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2023
ode be telling people what to do with their lives. Don't go and make your own money and do whatever you like with it undecided
Re: Stop Making It Easy For Women! by ibechris(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2023
If I no help a woman wetin I gain for this earth.

I have helped more women than men in my lifetime.

I can't stop helping them.

That is the way God made it.

Somebody praise God.

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Win A Lady’s Heart / Lady Caught Throwing Baby Into The Stream / Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.