Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift (24658 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Autobot05: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

I ll slap you.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Autobot05:

tongue tongue
If I no attack you for dream make Buhari re-sign!
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Autobot05: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

If I no attack you for dream make Buhari re-sign!

Cry more ... you go collect wotowoto for dream too tongue

7 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by BigDick70inch(m): 2:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
He's not picking my calls cos I told him I wanted a car as val gift.
I just told him how I had a busy schedule last week and I wasted lots of money oh tfare plus the stress in entering cabs.
We were discussing and I mentioned I wish I had a car and we just talked normally.
Since last Friday, I v been trying to reach him but he's not picking my phone.
I called his friend to ask after him. He called back n told me he's going to check on me but he hasn't.
Why is he acting like he doesn't care?
Could my instinct be right that he's trying to run cos I mentioned I wanted car?

Wud do the same cretinuous knuckleheaded aarindin.....

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 3:10am On Feb 09, 2023
BigDick70inch:

Wud do the same cretinuous knuckleheaded aarindin.....
Na your mama you dey describe so
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Solocoin: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

My father has a car.
I ll soon buy my car too cos am saving towards that. And if I buy it myself, I don't want to see him again. I v conscience and v the right to demand what I want.

I ll definitely buy it and that's the end of him with me.

Short broke black boy, na your type go marry at 45-50 cos you too talaka!
You would have do that without even telling him. I don't know how buoyant the said person is, but buy it yourself will add more self respect and value to you. Even if you have a man that have money and you have money to do something for yourself there's nothing wrong for you to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2023
Solocoin:

You would have do that without even telling him. I don't know how buoyant the said person is, but buy it yourself will add more self respect and value to you. Even if you have a man that have money and you have money to do something for yourself there's nothing wrong for you to do it.
Thank you. But in this scenario, I just put someone to test and he failed.
In fact, my suspicion are many. Time ll tell.
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Solocoin: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Thank you. But in this scenario, I just put someone to test and he failed.
In fact, my suspicion are many. Time ll tell.
Like I said before I don't know how buoyant he is except you and saying you put him to test is also wrong and moreover you know the person you're dealing with and there's nothing like putting any to test. If you're dealing with someone and the person is not sincere to you, then you talk to him and he still never change. You call off the relationship. No point of saying you put him to test.

5 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by BigDick70inch(m): 4:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Goodlady:
Na your mama you dey describe so

Ara lo maa San ya obo danu.....
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Nonywendy(m): 4:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Goodlady:
I just told him how I had a busy schedule last week and I wasted lots of money oh tfare plus the stress in entering cabs.
We were discussing and I mentioned I wish I had a car and we just talked normally.
I called his friend to ask after him. He called back n told me he's going to check on me but he hasn't.
Could my instinct be right that he's trying to run cos I mentioned I wanted car?
attention seeking agent. Kontinue
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Nonywendy:
attention seeking agent. Kontinue
receive brain

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Lovenorth: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Broke ass girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
jomarick:
Car you probably can't afford, you wanted it as a "valentine gift". Only a f0olish man will gift a car to a lady he isn't married to.
she will drive herself to go nack another man penis

3 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by leisuretym: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
attention seeker
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by justmondris: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na ur papa?
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Adakintroy: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Some of this thread na just to whine Una up since they get Una psych for their palm relation to women. The modes can just artificially serve them up. Women matter De trigger Una. So na just to keep the forum alive.

3 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Go get a job!
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by ugodson(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

You are not yet marri d to him and you want a car for Val. Sorry ooo but you are an armed robber

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Passionate888: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
After buying you the car, he'll still fuel it either directly or indirectly. Repairs nko?
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
ugodson:

You are not yet marri d to him and you want a car for Val. Sorry ooo but you are an armed robber
Did I rob you?
Stfu
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

I m saving n ll buy it myself. I only expressed my frustrations. If you know Abj well you ll know it's not easy for people without vehicle that goes out daily.
A good man ll make his woman happy. Seem you are a callous man.
He is not only "callous" but TEVEZ.

3 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Adrian98(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
And what did you plan on giving him??

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
You are asking him to buy what your father couldn't buy for himself, Naija girls make una dey fear God.

4 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Adrian98(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Another question. Do you think you deserve a car? Do you think he can afford the car? What were you planning on giving him?

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by zoghys: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

This won't have happen if you tell him you would get him a car for Val. What's good for the goose, is also good for turkey. So abeg, do the needful by getting him a car for Val Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by me69: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Feminism don disappear under Buhari government women no wan bi independent again

3 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by olaeffect(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Infact he may be out and about hustling to make your wish come to pass, be calm😁
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by romunu(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
He probably went to Cotonou to look for the car, just wait small.
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by tellwisdom: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Foolish gurl… Why u go tell am say u need car??
Why u no discuss him own problem too??

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
She Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift

cool cool
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Emola12(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Even doh I Worth more than 20m I no fit gift car to one yeye kpekus wey I never marry aswear to God almighty

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Lekan239(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

I m saving n ll buy it myself. I only expressed my frustrations. If you know Abj well you ll know it's not easy for people without vehicle that goes out daily.
A good man ll make his woman happy. Seem you are a callous man.
hmmm. Now I can see the true reason why he ran away.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.