Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift (24692 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Dandicker: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
He should buy you a car, what is he benefiting from you inside the relationship.... ? Your not yet married to him, tomorrow you might dump him n move to another boy. De only thing his benefiting from you is sex with your smelling pussy like routine fish.

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Nobleou(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Times are hard...

You are even lucky to have a guy that gives you SWEET orgasm by SHINING your KONGO in this hard tme. And you still talking about CAR
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by ugodson(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Did I rob you?
Stfu

Didnt mean to call you that my apologies. Now u are asking for a car can you afford fuel at over N350 per liter? Or maybe (NOT YOU) some will be dating other guys just to maintain the car.
Why not stick with him anything he gets you appreciate it and thank him as if he actually but u a plane. When he gets married to you then you ask for a car which i know he will buy for you cis u are no longer a girlfriend but a WIFE.
Am just a concerned Nairalander
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Pabproperties(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hnhnhn a duro aje ki o pa ohun ........ you want a car , if it’s easy your father would have gotten a car for you ........ o ni isolenu obirin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by cozy7(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:
He's not picking my calls cos I told him I wanted a car as val gift.
I just told him how I had a busy schedule last week and I wasted lots of money oh tfare plus the stress in entering cabs.
We were discussing and I mentioned I wish I had a car and we just talked normally.
Since last Friday, I v been trying to reach him but he's not picking my phone.
I called his friend to ask after him. He called back n told me he's going to check on me but he hasn't.
Why is he acting like he doesn't care?
Could my instinct be right that he's trying to run cos I mentioned I wanted car?
Let me tell u what he's reluctant to say.... IF U WANT A CAR, THEN BUY A CAR OR TELL YOUR PARENTS TO GET U ONE. WHY HV U SUDDENLY BECOME AN OPHAN BCOZ U HV A MAN?. U CAN EVEN TRY TO SAVE UP HALF D MONEY N PLEAD WITH HIM TO COMPLETE IT, NOT THAT U ASK HIM OUTRIGHT FOR A CAR. NO MA'AM. U ASKED FOR TOO MUCH (even if he can afford it)

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by josilcool(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Has he bought car for his parents?
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by LoveJesus87(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

I m saving n ll buy it myself. I only expressed my frustrations. If you know Abj well you ll know it's not easy for people without vehicle that goes out daily.
A good man ll make his woman happy. Seem you are a callous man.
his woman meaning his WIFE!!! get that into your head
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Donkmore: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:
I just told him how I had a busy schedule last week and I wasted lots of money oh tfare plus the stress in entering cabs.
We were discussing and I mentioned I wish I had a car and we just talked normally.
I called his friend to ask after him. He called back n told me he's going to check on me but he hasn't.
Could my instinct be right that he's trying to run cos I mentioned I wanted car?

Worry less not as you will but as God will. If you met your man him go understand you. How many times he run coz you dey speak your mind.
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by LoveJesus87(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
jomarick:
nah! I be Roberto Callous!
no mind am
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Autobot05:

Have you seen me before ??

Poor wretched brainless evening newspaper... you're saving toward that but you want him to buy it suddenly for you

btw Marriage is not in my agenda

I haven't forgotten your begging thread back when your moniker was sweetplum

Tell your father to buy you a car and stop embarrassing yourself here cheesy

Evening newspaper alone is a bigger insult than everything you wrote..Take it easy please..

We hate evening newspapers but please take it easy
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by TwentyOnePilots(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Able Bodied Parasite Everywhere!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand.madam is it that u don't have concience or what? Let me even ask u does your father have a car that u are telling a full grown man that has plans for his life to buy u car. Abi na cruise u dey use this ur thread dey cash
May God protect your wisdom and give you more understanding. Dis one be person
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
You closed your two eyes and foolishly threw away God's precious gift. Pity.
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Originalsly: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmmmm ... the man is very good at reading the writing on the wall.
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by NEUDUDE: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good for him cheesy angry grin

He deserves an award lol

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Alsenora: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smiles...you exrayed one major reason that have shorten men's lifespan in some part of our world. Men should know the difference between being sensitive and insensitive to genuine needs or needs/ wants he can afford...
Fahvvy:

See cheap emotional blackmail @bolded undecided...

Then what does a "good woman" do for her man? undecided...

Make (imply) silly & incessant demands? undecided...
Put him under unnecessary pressure? undecided...
Inconsiderate towards her man's well-being? undecided...

If your definition of a "good man" is this trash you're implying here, then I would rather be termed "bad" by every single female in the world undecided...

And also...
No man runs away from anything of value (or worth), if he's acting this way, then it's proof of what you are undecided...
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by MarketDispatch: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

If you have a brother, has your brother bought a Car for his Girlfriend?
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by samwillyco1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
What have you done to him apart from sex.

He maybe busy trying to get you a CAR
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by MorningSir: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sweetplum..sorry goodlady that man probably understands that he’s not the one for you…

It wasn’t a sudden decision. He don dey reason am since!
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by NEUDUDE: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
josephevergreen:
Pls what do you intend giving him this valentine? .

You might be right..you will have just let him see the reason to do that in his own mind and time... remember he is not your husband yet..how about you thinking of him proposing to you or visit your family as his valentine gift?

Relationship!

E no go pass boxer and singlet lol grin
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Atlantis585: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hope you bought an airplane for him.

All because of some smelly something some of you have an entitlement mentality.

Get the fucck outta here!
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Okorosemeka: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:
it is not that he trying to run away he has already ran away,imagine the stress men are going through in this country now and you want to bring in more stress,if it is me I will not only run away but disappear entirely so you can't see me again
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Woman wey no get bress no deserve expensive gifts.

Foam bra go dey alright as valentine gift.

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by promiseland245(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Be patient, maybe he is trying to surprise you with either a Car or Breakfast.
Only time would tell..

Goodlady:
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by NEUDUDE: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Solocoin:
If he's running because of car. Then you should buy the car and go show him.

Or better still you can buy car for him lol
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by KingLennon(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

I m saving n ll buy it myself. I only expressed my frustrations. If you know Abj well you ll know it's not easy for people without vehicle that goes out daily.
Have u asked him, if he has bought a car for his mother who needs it more than you do? U sef reason am (◔‿◔)
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Enemyofpeace: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
A whole car? Car as in real car or toy car? I'm not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Have you registered for jamb?

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by BRATISLAVA: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
jomarick:
Car you probably can't afford, you wanted it as a "valentine gift". Only a f0olish man will gift a car to a lady he isn't married to.

Unconditional love, advice, dedication, care and servitude that you want every day of the year from women, you cannot give it except on Valentine's day, and even when married it's still hard for you to give even a tenth of what you receive. Only a foolish woman will not ask for a car from a man she's not married to.
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Mastermindx: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol 😂
No be small drama for nairaland today 😂
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:

Have you registered for jamb?
You don chop this noon?
Re: He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift by DonTattaglia: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
These kind of ladies asking her boyfriend to buy her a car for val, go and look very well into her life,she has nothing to offer aside opening her dirty cunt and that's all. Empty barrel, that's what they are. I can swear this lady is from a very poor wretched hungry family..She will have nothing to contribute to the upliftment of her family if at all she later gets married. I pity men who are easily swayed by useless women like this. Come collect car na, id10t...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.