Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! (5524 Views)

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ofunaofu: 2:50am On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

That Pandora Obeer won in the North Central that has Kogi, Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa States where Obeer won't have 50,000 cumulative votes?

That the "undisclosed" variable came second in the North Central before APC. Then APC that will win Kwara, Kogi and Niger States came 3rd?

grin

Your reality check will come by the end of next month.

To push your skewed narrative, you tacitly removed Benue State and Abuja from the North Central.

Honestly, I wonder how you urchins think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by opalu: 4:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by tctrills: 5:02am On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

That Pandora Obeer won in the North Central that has Kogi, Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa States where Obeer won't have 50,000 cumulative votes?

That the "undisclosed" variable came second in the North Central before APC. Then APC that will win Kwara, Kogi and Niger States came 3rd?

grin

Your reality check will come by the end of next month.
And we should believe you over a conducted poll because?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by mycar: 5:32am On Feb 01, 2023
id911:

There's nothing he will do for a core northern muslims that'll make them vote for him. Even if he shares one million Naira to each of them, they won't still vote him. You guys don't understand how those people up north think. Check the results of Nigerian elections since independence, most northern muslims always vote for a muslim/northern candidate except in the situation where you have all the candidates from the South.
Thing only constant thing in life is change. I don't have anything to tell you again

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Tochi3(m): 5:38am On Feb 01, 2023

The reality in the Southwest was always going to swing APC’ Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s way, however, He (Bola Tinubu), is not dismissing Peter Obi in the Southwest as Peter Obi demolishes him in the Southeast and South-South. It is important to draw inference from the other areas of our polls touching on “Reason for Voting”, Peter Obi smashes the “Trust & Capacity” category, even in the Southwest. It is imperative that we look at what is at stake in our country; it is only Nigeria, where the ruling party that has driven the country to the brink of collapse will produce a candidate who is promising to continue on that trajectory, and yet garner such support should leave any reasonable interlocutor in a nonplus.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
The best position Pandora can come out of the polls with is second runner up. Go to Anambra and tell them that Obeer will win, they'll be singing it like a song for you that he won't win.

LP= PDP pro max
NNPP = PDP lite

Atiku Alootakar will be cursing Pandora Obeer wherever he is this evening grin

Y
Most of you dumb minds will understand in coming days grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2023
MrEverest:
Lol, I actually see Peter Obi getting 90% of all votes cast in SE. The poll already indicated a massive 83%.

Bastards were saying APC will win some SE states😂😂😂
Very funny whenever I see such comment, I always wonder whether na this Southeast I dey or another one

7 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120540952:

Very funny whenever I see such comment, I always wonder whether na this Southeast I dey or another one

Highest obi will get in se is 70%.if apc can't get 25%,they will suppress obi votes in ebonyi and imo.I trust umahi to do damage
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:10am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Highest obi will get in se is 70%.if apc can't get 25%,they will suppress obi votes in ebonyi and imo.I trust umahi to do damage
Obi will clear South-east with 90 to 95% votes, Obi is more popular in Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Hope and Dave can't influence voters in their states put that into your head, the era of ballot snatching is over

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
This is the best poll so far,close to reality and my worst case scenario.I have always stated that tinubu and atiku will divide ne nw.whoever wins will do so narrowly and the gap will get narrower.obi will fail woefully in ne/nw.tinubu votes here will cancel whatever obi gets in se ss.the only issues in core north is that I believe kwankwaso will poll higher and tinubu will win yobe.
In nc,I calculated that obi or tinubu will win narrowly.they will cancel each other.obi votes in sw is reducing.I predicted that tinubu will beat atiku in se or ss or both or they draw each other.tinubu weakest zone is se and luckily atiku is also weak there.tinubu is getting stronger in ss..

This poll is more or less an expo for tinubu campaign.they know what to do.overall, obi leads by 3% which is too lean a lead and it can be cancelled easily.all apc needs do is more campaign and mobilization, more funding,stifling of lp bases etc
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120541184:

Hope and Dave can't influence voters in their states put that into your head, the era of ballot snatching is over

They can.those men are brutal
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

They can.they can snatch ballots and disrupt voting to reduce obi's margins
We are ready for you guys, keep deceiving yourself over South-east when Tinubu chances in the North nosedive, as it is today no region Tinubu will get bloc votes, this is what I saw months ago immediately he won APC primary, which I predicted, we have 24 days to go

6 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120541308:

We are ready for you guys, keep deceiving yourself over South-east when Tinubu chances in the North nosedive, as it is today no region Tinubu will get bloc votes, this is what I saw months ago immediately he won APC primary, which I predicted, we have 24 days to go

Tinubu will get bloc votes over obi in ne/nw/sw which will give him victory
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by buchilla: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

It is very gloomy for labour with northwest and East completely out. Tinubu strong in all the regions except South east
. I'm OBIdient .What u said is in order. I'm not convinced with Obi's performance in the Core North. I pray and hope that he will do better in the Election since he's currently campaigning there. We have to note that a winner of the Election shall get the Majority of the Votes and score no fewer than 25% Votes in the 2/3 of the States...i.e 24 States..
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ezeama400: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2023
buchilla:
. I'm OBIdient .What u said is in order. I'm not convinced with Obi's performance in the Core North. I pray and hope that he will do better in the Election since he's currently campaigning there. We have to note that a winner of the Election shall get the Majority of the Votes and score no fewer than 25% Votes in the 2/3 of the States...i.e 24 States..

I am not even impressed at Kwankwaso's performance. undecided

I don't know what that man is doing

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by vicdom(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Ezeama400:

I am not even impressed at Kwankwaso's performance. undecided

I don't know what that man is doing

Kwankwaso is a fool and a noisemaker. I never took him seriously from the outset, when he even hardly campaign. All his campaigns have always been in Kano, and that's it. I just wonder why all these noise from him before. You can imagine, Obi is even beating him in the NE, and almost leveling him up in the northwest. Very weak candidate! All he does is to make noise and insult others. I wonder why people were even putting hope on him to divide the core north votes when the guys is as weak as Bleep!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2023
vicdom:

Kwankwaso is a fool and a noisemaker. I never took him seriously from the outset, when he even hardly campaign. All his campaigns have always been in Kano, and that's it. I just wonder why all these noise from him before. You can imagine, Obi is even beating him in the NE, and almost leveling him up in the northwest. Very weak candidate! All he does is to make noise and insult others. I wonder why people were even putting hope on him to divide the core north votes when the guys is as weak as Bleep!

The guy is a local champion who thinks of himself as a spoiler.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Okiton:
grin

Those who don't believe Obi will win the upcoming election are still living in their dreams

Obi can't win the election.

This poll probably has a sample size of 2000 people with responses sampled over the phone.

The reality is that the election is between APC and PDP.

If Obi would remain in LP (which is very unlikely, being the desperado that he is), he might get his chance in 2027.

The economy is so messed up that I don't expect much from the winner of the election. By 2026, Nigerians (in their usual ignorance) will be clamouring for change of leader, instead of structure.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by 07kjb: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Your mates are clamouring for good governance and you are here talking of ballot snatching
Men de match out with KALA on 25th make una put body that day

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by nameo: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Obi can't win the election.

This poll probably has a sample size of 2000 people with responses sampled over the phone.

The reality is that the election is between APC and PDP.

If Obi would remain in LP (which is very unlikely, being the desperado that he is), he might get his chance in 2027.

The economy is so messed up that I don't expect much from the winner of the election. By 2026, Nigerians (in their usual ignorance) will be clamouring for change of leader, instead of structure.

ALL the scientific polls (and most of the unscientific polls e.g on youtube) are saying that Obi is in the lead and can win. Repeat: ALL of them are consistent in saying the same thing.

But an inconsequential "commenter" on a faceless forum (NL) is saying Obi cannot win.

February is this month. All these nonsense will stop

6 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

ALL the scientific polls (and most of the unscientific polls e.g on youtube) are saying that Obi is in the lead and can win. Repeat: ALL of them are consistent in saying the same thing.

But an inconsequential "commenter" on a faceless forum (NL) is saying Obi cannot win.

They are all open-access polls, not SCIENTIFIC polls.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ennoloa: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

You should be very uncomfortable that a poll written and conducted by an igbo man Ikechukwu Orji of Bantupage, Obi is leading Tinubu by only 3 percent even when Zamfara was not polled by him.

Did you follow Bantu page at all

You better go and watch their YouTube videos on their outings

You see they ask a lot of questions to their respondents
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Blazebond(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Hahahaha,una poll running go soon end.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by nameo: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

They are all open-access polls, not SCIENTIFIC polls.

Bantu, NOI, Nextier etc are scientific polls.

What are you talking about?

Do you know what scientific polling is??

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2023
07kjb:

Your mates are clamouring for good governance and you are here talking of ballot snatching

Obi might not guarantee good governance
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2023
vicdom:

In the first part of the pol released in DEC,kwankwaso actually won in kano,kaduna,katsina.without being told,you know he will likely win kano.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

3% lead is too small.tinubu will easily overtake obi
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

** You have weird thought pattern. Seriously how do you expect a sitting governor to incite violence in his own state against his own brother who has done him no wrong

*** Can Gov. Seyi makinde and Gov. Adeleke also do these things you are suggesting to Dave and Ozodima against Tinubu. Since the two southwest PDP governors are in the PDP?

Or it can only happen in the southeast because you wish so?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2023
07kjb:

Anyone that attempt ballot snatching in the SE/SS may be burnt to death... I think those people are hell bent on destroying what's left of APC. APC don show them shege

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

** You have weird thought pattern. Seriously how do you expect a sitting governor to incite violence in his own state against his own brother who has done him no wrong

*** Can Gov. Seyi makinde and Gov. Adeleke also do these things you are suggesting to Dave and Ozodima against Tinubu. Since the two southwest PDP governors are in the PDP?

Or it can only happen in the southeast because you wish so?

I dont wish so but those men have the tendencies for that
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

I dont wish so but those men have the tendencies for that

And Adeleke and Makinde don't have the tendency to do so against APC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Too Much Negativity In Nigeria: See Happier Things / New Map Of Nigeria, As Proposed By National Conference- Confab / BREAKING!!! Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As NWC Reacts To Lagos APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.