Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! (5527 Views)

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

And Adeleke and Makinde don't have the tendency?

Is adeleke working for obi? He is still mourning his loss plus he can't work for obi na.makinde is pro Tinubu
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ennoloa: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

I dont wish so but those men have the tendencies for that

Gov Adeleke that has lost tribunal

He know if APC does win

It’s over for him

Only PDP or LP can cut slack for him

And you think he won’t do anything to suppress APC votes in Osun

Adeleke might even do what Wike want to do

Give everyone PDP & LP 25% while APC take 50%

If APC wins he would be a true goner

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Gov Adeleke that has lost tribunal

He know if APC does win

It’s over for him

Only PDP or LP can cut slack for him

And you think he won’t do anything to suppress APC votes in Osun

Adeleke might even do what Wike want to do

Give everyone PDP & LP 25% while APC take 50%

If APC wins he would be a true goner

No matter what he does,tinubu will win osun.he is not brutal or violent the wat umahi and hope are
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Is adeleke working for obi? He is still mourning his loss plus he can't work for obi na.makinde is pro Tinubu

I think we are discussing reducing the other candidates votes through ballot snatching. So, whether he is working for Obi or not, reducing Obi's vote through ballot snatching is what you proposed (wishfully) for Dave and Hope. so my question is can't Adeleke and Seyi cos Ballot snatching in the southwest to reduce Tinubu's vote since they're in the opposition. Moreover, it's very paramount presently for Adeleke to work against Tinubu's victory

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

I think we are discussing reducing the other candidates votes through ballot snatching. So, whether he is working for Obi or not, reducing Obi's vote through ballot snatching is what you proposed (wishfully) for Dave and Hope. so my question is can't Adeleke and Seyi cos Ballot snatching in the southwest to reduce Tinubu's vote since they're in the opposition. Moreover, it's very paramount presently for Adeleke to work against Tinubu's victory

Makinde is working for tinubu.Ade can do that but not effectively like umahi and co
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ennoloa: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

No matter what he does,tinubu will win osun.he is not brutal or violent the wat umahi and hope are

Oh you feel he is not violent for someone in power

He chances to win back Governor 10-20%

People change over night

What he wants since how many years

You feel he is not wicked because he dances

No matter what Hope or Umahi dose Peter Obi would win those state hands down

Hope can’t even do much as Gubernatorial is 2 weeks later
If he try’s anything he risk his own seat

Remember he is seen as Supreme Court Governor

Remember new electoral law any report from vote thuggery would be rerun

So it’s a waste self

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

In your mind Adeleke can't be brutal even when his reelection is threatened? But Dave who has completed his 2nd tenure can be brutal for no reason whatsoever?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

In your mind Adeleke can't be brutal even when his reelection is threatened? But Dave who has completed his 2nd tenure can be brutal for no reason whatsoever?

Adeleke is a learner na.assuming he is brutal,it is only in osun and it will favour atiku not obi.in east,apc are in imo and ebonyi so you see,obi still loses.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Oh you feel he is not violent for someone in power

He chances to win back Governor 10-20%

People change over night

What he wants since how many years

You feel he is not wicked because he dances

No matter what Hope or Umahi dose Peter Obi would win those state hands down

Hope can’t even do much as Gubernatorial is 2 weeks later
If he try’s anything he risk his own seat

Remember he is seen as Supreme Court Governor

Remember new electoral law any report from vote thuggery would be rerun

So it’s a waste self

Hope election is Nov son.they will be rerun only if the election is inconclusive
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Makinde is working for tinubu.Ade can do that but not effectively like umahi and co

Wishfully you want Dave and Hope to be people of "the party is supreme" while Seyi and Adeleke will be "my brother is supreme" you see why I said you have a weird thought pattern?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Makinde is with tinubu
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Wishfully you want Dave and Hope to be people of "the party is supreme" while Seyi and Adeleke will be "my brother is supreme" you see why I said you have a weird thought pattern?

Dave is going to the senate so tinubu will affect him.if tinubu loses,hope will likely lose
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ennoloa: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Hope election is Nov son.they will be rerun only if the election is inconclusive

Yeah I did forget

So you think IMO state is like SW

Nothing Hope would do in this election

If you have not been to Imo state

He is addressed there as Supreme Court Gov

People don’t like him but he has done some work to change people mind against him

Adeleke is loved in Osun

If he decides to use that love against Tinubu it’s would benefit Atiku more

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Adeleke is a learner na.assuming he is brutal,it is only in osun and it will favour atiku not obi.in east,apc are in imo and ebonyi so you see,obi still loses.

Favouring Atiku is good for Obi's victory, check the statistics again. Tinubu losing votes favours obi, take a look at the statistics again (26, 23, 19 % for Obi, Tinubu and Atiku respectively)
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Favouring Atiku is good for Obi's victory, check the statistics again. Tinubu losing votes favours obi, take a look at the statistics again (26, 23, 19 % for Obi, Tinubu and Atiku respectively)

If tinubu loses votes in osun and obi loses in imo and ebonyi,who is winning?
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by BlazinGlory40: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:
Is the results of these polls not gloomy for Obidients?

It is even gloomier for tinubu
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Yeah I did forget

So you think IMO state is like SW

Nothing Hope would do in this election

If you have not been to Imo state

He is addressed there as Supreme Court Gov

People don’t like him but he has done some work to change people mind against him

Adeleke is loved in Osun

If he decides to use that love against Tinubu it’s would benefit Atiku more

People hate him but apc is winning most elections there.he sent spies to labour party.hope is smart and a crook,he knows how to do things
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Dave is going to the senate so tinubu will affect him.if tinubu loses,hope will likely lose

By him causing ballot snatching as you wish, don't you think that he will also lose vote since according to you he is favorite to win the Senate moreover, both the Senate and presidential elections are holding simultaneously?

** Again what's the correlation between Dave going to the Senate and Dave reducing Peter Obi votes?
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ennoloa: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

People hate him but apc is winning most elections there.he sent spies to labour party.hope is smart and a crook,he knows how to do things

Those spies would vote for PO … hehe

They feel after this election

Labour Party would be know in the SE and they are one of the top members

In summary Hope has a lot to lose if he go against the will of the people which is Peter Obi

Adeleke has nothing to lose if he goes against Tinubu as he right leg is already out of that seat

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Again how do someone who the people hate win election? You see why I said your thought pattern is weird

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Those spies would vote for PO … hehe

They feel after this election

Labour Party would be know in the SE and they are one of the top members

In summary Hope has a lot to lose if he go against the will of the people which is Peter Obi

Adeleke has nothing to lose if he goes against Tinubu as he right leg is already out of that seat

Whether Tinubu wins or loses Adeleke is retaining his seat. Don't wanna derail the conversation though

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Ennoloa: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Whether Tinubu wins or loses Adeleke is retaining his seat. Don't wanna derail the conversation though

Adeleke is a goner

This is situation room analysis when election was out

Votes was higher than accredited votes

He knows he is a goner if APC wins Federal level so he is actively going to work against APC on Election Day if before he doesn’t want that

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

If tinubu loses votes in osun and obi loses in imo and ebonyi,who is winning?

Atiku needs 7% to catch up with Obi and 4% to catch up with Tinubu. Since, Obi and Tinubu are indigenous of the supposed area the losing of vote as you wish will occur and with all variable being constant, and with your proposition as ballot snatching what it translates is Obi's victory because ballot snatching won't occur in all the polling units, and even if it happens in all the polling units the election will be annulled and fresh election conducted with heavy security. This is the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Adeleke is a goner

This is situation room analysis when election was out

Votes was higher than accredited votes

He knows he is a goner if APC wins Federal level so he is actively going to work against APC on Election Day if before he doesn’t want that
Maybe I give this my attention later. Certainly not here
Shalom
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Indispensable85(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

You should be very uncomfortable that a poll written and conducted by an igbo man Ikechukwu Orji of Bantupage, Obi is leading Tinubu by only 3 percent even when Zamfara was not polled by him.

Absolutely! They're too emotional to see anything.

By the way, the write up is just too partisan. Truly these are sponsored polls. They can't even hide their bias. Lol.....

How Obi wan take win north central? I laff oooooo 🤣🤣
From Bantu page I saw Obi lost Niger,kwara, Kogi, nasarawa. How did he now win with just Benue and Plateau which he won by their own polls. Mind you, Obi didn't come second in any of those 4 states he lost. Lol..... abracadabra polls.
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Indispensable85(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Abracadabra polls! Lol.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Obi lost Kogi, kwara, Niger, nasarawa and still win North Central. I hail una oooooo 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Again how do someone who the people hate win election? You see why I said your thought pattern is weird

Sentiments is different from elections.abia hated ikpeazu
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

By him causing ballot snatching as you wish, don't you think that he will also lose vote since according to you he is favorite to win the Senate moreover, both the Senate and presidential elections are holding simultaneously?

** Again what's the correlation between Dave going to the Senate and Dave reducing Peter Obi votes?

He will cause it in ebonyi north and central.if ebonyi south vote massively for obi,it might favour the lp candidate so umahi will prevent that
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Atiku needs 7% to catch up with Obi and 4% to catch up with Tinubu. Since, Obi and Tinubu are indigenous of the supposed area the losing of vote as you wish will occur and with all variable being constant, and with your proposition as ballot snatching what it translates is Obi's victory because ballot snatching won't occur in all the polling units, and even if it happens in all the polling units the election will be annulled and fresh election conducted with heavy security. This is the 21st century

The snatching will occur in some units.it will be enough for tinubu to overcome the three percent.they will also be vote buying.don't forget ipob will declare seatvat home
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

The snatching will occur in some units.it will be enough for tinubu to overcome the three percent.they will also be vote buying.don't forget ipob will declare seatvat home

Did IPOB declare sit at home during Anambra state elections? Check again I don't think se/SW are considered poor according to the Nigerian statistics. Vote buying can hardly occur in the South, maybe obtainable in the north certainly not in the South. Don't forget osun

**Check southwest normally have voter apathy and are not know for bloc votes (though Tinubu is our son, I expect some differences)

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Paulheyman:

Did IPOB declare sit at home during Anambra state elections? Check again I don't think se/SW are considered poor according to the Nigerian statistics. Vote buying can hardly occur in the South, maybe obtainable in the north certainly not in the South. Don't forget osun

**Check southwest normally have voter apathy and are not know for bloc votes (though Tinubu is our son, I expect some differences)

Vote buying happens everywhere afterall crowds were rented for smaller fees in se.
Sw turnout is always higher than se...ipob didnt declare but the recent activities reduced turnout
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

He will cause it in ebonyi north and central.if ebonyi south vote massively for obi,it might favour the lp candidate so umahi will prevent that

How will he cause ballot snatching there, does it mean that APC doesn't have senatorial candidates and house of rep candidates in your Ebonyi central and North or Tinubu doesn't have voters there too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

*****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** / Funny Strike Pictures / Patience Jonathan Wins ‘Tourism Ambassador For Africa’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.