Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! (5526 Views)

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by nameo: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

In their page,they said they went to the major towns in 36 states and one lgas.are rural areas major towns? Anybody going to rivers will likely go to where first? Apply commonsense please

They went to different LGAs in a state. Van tou go and read their methodology again.

By the way, Nextier conducted their own polling specifically in rural areas about 2 months ago, and the result was still the same: Obi led the field.

Make una just dey play
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

They went to different LGAs in a state. Van tou go and read their methodology again.

By the way, Nextier conducted their own polling specifically in rural areas about 2 months ago, and the result was still the same: Obi led the field.

Make una just dey play

It is not true.they said major towns and major towns are obviously cities.they said one lga per state.they also interviewed 3000 people which means average of 70 per state which is not enough.

Nextier didnt cover everywhere.the best still remains anap noi....as far as obi is failing in nw/ne/sw,he cannot win.he won't make 25% spread and best case scenario is a runoff with tinubu
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by expert234: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
The best position Pandora can come out of the polls with is second runner up. Go to Anambra and tell them that Obeer will win, they'll be singing it like a song for you that he won't win.

LP= PDP pro max
NNPP = PDP lite

Atiku Alootakar will be cursing Pandora Obeer wherever he is this evening grin

If tinubu's only crime is Pandora, then tinubu will be a Saint.

Tinubu is a drug dealer and his daughter is a drug addict.

You are voting for a cursed family because of religion and tribalism
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by nameo: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

It is not true.they said major towns and major towns are obviously cities.they said one lga per state.
they also interviewed 3000 people which means average of 70 per state which is not enough.

Nextier didnt cover everywhere.the best still remains anap noi....as far as obi is failing in nw/ne/sw,he cannot win.he won't make 25% spread and best case scenario is a runoff with tinubu

Na wa o

Some of una like to dey argue sha, just for argument sake.

But the info is on the linked document in the OP na.

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

Na wa o

Some of una like to dey argue sha, just for argument sake.

But the info is on the linked document in the OP na.

Scroll up.for this particular poll,they said they went to major towns. What is major towns son?
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by nameo: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Scroll up.for this particular poll,they said they went to major towns. What is major towns son?

Garfield my fwend, i really do not have the time for a meaningless "argument".

If after reading that document(including the part i clearly snapped for you) and you believe what you believe, then no problem o.

Your "reality". And thats fine by me
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by garfield1: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

If after reading that document(including the part i clearly snapped for you) and you believe what you believe, then no problem o.

Believe what you want and I believe mine but peter will win rivers while tinubu wins aso
Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
It is visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf that Peter Obi time has come

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by wegevv: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

I used to think he was just a biased "die-hard tinubu fan" like he likes to call himself. Aren't we all biased lol

But with some of his logic (or lack of it) today I suspect he's just paid to convince people that LP can't win. Times are hard sha so can't blame anyone lol

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! by Paulheyman: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
wegevv:

I used to think he was just a biased "die-hard tinubu fan" like he likes to call himself. Aren't we all biased lol

But with some of his logic (or lack of it) today I suspect he's just paid to convince people that LP can't win. Times are hard sha so can't blame anyone lol

One thing with logic is that it exposes our depth of understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country / Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA / Why the Yoruba Nation is not seeking for secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.