Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf (1378 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 5:30am On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

No it is not. It is just the result of crass decisions made by people who either cannot think much or who have selfish ulterior motives. In few months, it'll fizzle out again.
First smart thing you have said since I know you
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

No it is not. It is just the result of crass decisions made by people who either cannot think much or who have selfish ulterior motives. In few months, it'll fizzle out again.

You mean you can bear for an indefinite few months? Men I hate this world.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

That's for people deal primarily with cash. Still it doesn't fit your so called prophecy.

The great bulk deal with cash. The poor and very poor deal with cash and I see and hear their pain except that they are distracted by selling black market fuel.

But the hardness is definitely biting.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2023
delkuf:
rapture hasn't in anyway taken place. Stop spewing rubbish

It has! The times and plagues already show us.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Read your heading , it clearly said '… Hardness of buying and selling'
And I debunked it by saying people still do transactions

Hardness simply means resistance and difficulty not discontinuity.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The great bulk deal with cash. The poor and very poor deal with cash and I see and hear their pain except that they are distracted by selling black market fuel.

But the hardness is definitely biting.

Still not your storybook's "prophecy".
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Still not your storybook's "prophecy".

The present never happened nor seen before hardness is clearly an indication of the prophecy.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The present never happened nor seen before hardness is clearly an indication of the prophecy.

LoLz. You are joking right? You should find out about Zimbabwe or Venezuela. Ghana has had its currency revalued 3 times in the past 50 years. Your local woes are blinding you.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You are joking right? You should find out about Zimbabwe or Venezuela. Ghana has had its currency revalued 3 times in the past 50 years. Your local woes are blinding you.

We are not talking about revaluation and devaluation in other places but about the recent never before seen hardness being experienced in Nigeria presently.

I was not in zimb or venz of Ghan to know the Truth of their situation and neither was I talking about those places.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We are not talking about revaluation and devaluation in other places but about the recent never before seen hardness being experienced in Nigeria presently.

I was not in zimb or venz of Ghan to know the Truth of their situation and neither was I talking about those places.

That's what I'm saying, you are blinded by your local woes. Everybody thinks "na their own bad pass", forgetting that others may have it even worse. Your local troubles pale to insignificance in the larger picture and it still doesn't fit your so called prophecy.

1 Like

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Bro, people still transact, either cash or cashless
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Dude has all sorts of bias going on in his head. It would be a pleasure to do a mental state exam on him
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Was your stoeybook's prophesy directed for Nigeria alone? Lol
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dude has all sorts of bias going on in his head. It would be a pleasure to do a mental state exam on him

To be a fly on the wall on such an exam. LoLz.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Image123(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You mean you can bear for an indefinite few months? Men I hate this world.

i mean in few months, it'll fizzle out again.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

i mean in few months, it'll fizzle out again.

Have you seen channels news just now? Those people do not have a few weeks to live.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you seen channels news just now? Those people do not have a few weeks to live.

i understand suffering and empathize with sufferers. Nonetheless, it doesn't remove the fact that this is NOT the hardness of buying and selling that you refer to from the Scriptures.
Suffering is of course predicted in Scriptures and evil men will wax worse and worse, still this is not the particular suffering you refer to.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Was your stoeybook's prophesy directed for Nigeria alone? Lol

O ooh why do you make it so easy for one to insult you with your madness? You are not able to participate reasonably in a dispute. See how crazy stupid your comment here is.

Does rain fall all around the world at the same time? No, it does not but we aware it rains everywhere because people have given reports of it from their various locations. And so I am only giving report from Nigeria.

Thus you are unsane because of the stark real eyeity that the Bible Declarations are coming to pass and you are headed straight for hell fire.

So stay away from here if you to live in your make to live world.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

i understand suffering and empathize with sufferers. Nonetheless, it doesn't remove the fact that this is NOT the hardness of buying and selling that you refer to from the Scriptures...

2 people in the news said exactly these words "they can not buy" in addition to the suffering they were going through, which is something "such as was not seen before" exactly as the Bible Said.

Definitely, this is it and we are the witnesses.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, people still transact, either cash or cashless

And in channels news this afternoon, 2 people on tv just said "they could not buy". So, my observation has been independently confirmed by channels news today, the 2nd of February 2023.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Image123(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

2 people in the news said exactly these words "they can not buy" in addition to the suffering they were going through, which is something "such as was not seen before" exactly as the Bible Said.

Okay, believe it if it makes you feel better.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

Okay, believe it if it makes you feel better.

I already believe the Bible that it's Words are Always Always True and I have being very much blessed by it.

However one of my favourite engagements is to see if I would see some of its prophecies play out in my lifetime and so as I have seen, so do I report and confirm again to any who listeneth that the Bible is indeed True.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by kingxsamz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

First smart thing you have said since I know you
Maybe the guy is beginning to have Sense.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O ooh why do you make it so easy for one to insult you with your madness? You are not able to participate reasonably in a dispute. See how crazy stupid your comment here is.

Does rain fall all around the world at the same time? No, it does not but we aware it rains everywhere because people have given reports of it from their various locations. And so I am only giving report from Nigeria.

Thus you are unsane because of the stark real eyeity that the Bible Declarations are coming to pass and you are headed straight for hell fire.

So stay away from here if you to live in your make to live world.
I can't even remember if your favorite storybook mentioned Nigeria in its 'prophesies'. It specifically said the events would happen in the whole world(though those events were supposed to happen in a corner of the middle east) . But how come you're attaching the goings-on in Nigeria to its 'prophecies' when its supposed to be the universe?
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you heard of that country called Venezuela? Or did your geography teacher skip it?
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And in channels news this afternoon, 2 people on tv just said "they could not buy". So, my observation has been independently confirmed by channels news today, the 2nd of February 2023.
Tell me, did you buy anything today? I remember I ordered stuff today in Jumia. I can give you screenshots if you care
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I already believe the Bible that it's Words are Always Always True and I have being very much blessed by it.

However one of my favourite engagements is to see if I would see some of its prophecies play out in my lifetime and so as I have seen, so do I report and confirm again to any who listeneth that the Bible is indeed True.
I think the bible prophesied that I'll eat dinner today. And here I am, fully engorged in my dinner.
Praise the Lord, Dliespeaker cheesy
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Maybe the guy is beginning to have Sense.
Im afraid its a one-off. Hes relapsed to his regular illness in some other thread cry
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I think the bible prophesied that I'll eat dinner today. And here I am, fully engorged in my dinner.
Praise the Lord, Dliespeaker cheesy

See madness and stupidity. Obviously, God has cursed you devils to be going mad one by one.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Tell me, did you buy anything today? I remember I ordered stuff today in Jumia. I can give you screenshots if you care

Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by Dtruthspeaker: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I can't even remember if your favorite storybook mentioned Nigeria in its 'prophesies'. It specifically said the events would happen in the whole world (though those events were supposed to happen in a corner of the middle east) . But how come you're attaching the goings-on in Nigeria to its 'prophecies' when its supposed to be the universe?

You have just confirmed it hit the middle East now it has hit Nigeria where I am presently, it hit Venezuela last year, I think Brazil, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Suriname, Zambia.

South Africa, Ghana looks like they are getting their own hit to.

Clearly that means a world hit.
Re: New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf by jaephoenix(m): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You have just confirmed it hit the middle East now it has hit Nigeria where I am presently, it hit Venezuela last year, I think Brazil, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Suriname, Zambia.

South Africa, Ghana looks like they are getting their own hit to.

Clearly that means a world hit.
I guess apart from geography, your secondary school english teacher was poor too cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator / Jesus Christ Is Michael The Archangel / I'm Tired Of Frightening Prayers And Sermons In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.