Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) (50670 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Ireportlive: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
stanluiz:
Who are the cabals ?

Are they not APC members like Tinubu ?

They are non card carrying member of Buhari's associates with influence in government
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
igbosarejews:

Igbosarejews to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

You voted for Buhari a càlàmity and now another bràin dèad Tinubu. Are you not dîsgrace and waste to oxygen
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by lomprico(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the one shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.

Eyaa! Last strength tantrum. You and your fellow urchins know that tifnubu has just dug his own grave.

From we will continue from where buhari stops to this?
O ti pari o! grin
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
IbileIfe:

You don't even know what is going on.
The political Mafia or cabal ruling
the Nigerian government in Aso Villa including the hypocriyical Babachir Lawal, former Secretary to the Government don't want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, because they cannot control him as they have been controlling Buhari. First Lady Aisha Buhari knows them all. Oga shut up your mouth. From all indications, Buhari wanted Osibanjo but Tinubu became the party's candidates just cos he bribed delegates. Buhari and APC knows Tunubu won't be fit to be president, old age and the rest, Tinubu will be very difficult to market, muslem muslem ticket is even a joke in a country such as Nigeria. All these wide acceptance of Peter Obi won't have happened if Osibanjo became the candidate of APC. Tinubu only became the party's candidates cos he bribed his way through. Let him go and bribe those that matters now. He never see anything. More frustration for him and his Muslim muslim ticket. Useless party and supporters.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
lomprico:

Eyaa! Last strength tantrum. You and your fellow urchins know that tifnubu has just dug his own grave.

From we will continue from where buhari stops to this?
O ti pari o! grin

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu has dug his own grave, he will learn chinese language by force. His biggest mistake was helping a Fulani man into power. A Fulani man will never forsake his. fellow Fulani man and allow an Agbado and cassava republic indigene to come to power. The film is getting clearer
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by lomprico(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blankstare:

Buhari the dullard ! Most wicked president ever

You vote am, twice!

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Levels1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The rally was held at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River’s capital.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

“I say, follow me. Are you going to follow me? Are you going to vote for me?”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/

Tinubu is the only Man who can bring us out from this mess.

He stand so tall among the rest

It will be a waste of vote casting for Obituary who could'nt govern small Anambra state.

Let not make any mistake and be Batifed.

God bless the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria.

God bless Sen. Bola Tinubu
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by domchike(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Am not sure Tinubu is stil running under APC
I think he has formed a new party Agbado people Party

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by seborrhic: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the one shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.
Honestly if not for his Muslim Muslim ticket and the presence of obi in the contest, Tinubu would have been the candidate to turn Nigeria around and to beat.
Anyone that is voting Atiku instead of Obi to spite Tinubu is a big fool.
Another northern criminal in office for another 4 years is a disaster one sees and still goes into.

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Kajaard: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
DSC7:

Omo the matter shock me ooooo.....

Out of desperation Babablu begin campaign as an opposition....😂😂😂😝😝😝

Vote Peter obi!!!

The guy don dey campaign against APC🤣😂🤣

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is now on Obi's side grin grin
Hallelujah 😁🥳

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by frugal(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
See what some people are trying to force down our throats. God abeg o. May Tinubu never happen to us.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Beedude(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gossiphub:

Lol. Same man that kept quite for 7 years of bad leadership suddenly loves Nigeria? Dey play
U don't know politics. If he talk carelessly before the primaries, he won't stand a chance. Right now he has the mandate and he is speaking. Only the wise can understand such move.
Even OBJ knelt down for Atiku before going for 2nd term. When he finished, he showed Atiku shege.
Talking and stepping on toes when u don't have power will only lead to ur destruction. Nnamdi Kanu is a typical example

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by LaconicINC: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
Bola Tinubu is a man to love.
Says the truth as it is without fearing anybody or anything.

If he loses he loses but truth must be told, unlike other deceivers.

Lolz this one don see the impeding defeat of his babablu master 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Who are the them? Buhari and emefiele I guess. This man just dey jambla anyhow
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
HEBEI:
Tinubu does not talk like a former governor undecided
What kind of accountant was he? And what kind of accountant's mindset does he have at the moment
With all due respect, is it a case of dementia or what

All his words and outbursts so far never portray him as a former governor.

Not dementia. He is not a very smart accountant.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Curious345: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is a natural disaster
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by koresh: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
So Nigerians are suffering for currency bcoz of Tinubu & atiku.🤣🤣🤣

If you don't get the message keep your mouth shot
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Pat081: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
asanausana91:
Tinubu is sick. He doesn't even know the difference between the ruling party and the opposition party.
Only fools will vote for Tinubu.
You are talking for yourself only ,we have many foolish people who are still going to vote for this so call evil APC party God will help us, sir
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Spare124: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Can anyone pls help me with 500N
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120552844][/quote]

Eyaaaa grin
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Ckonnet: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
What you people don't know is that Tinubu formed alliance with Buhari just so he could one day become the president and transform this country to our dream country. You all should be truthful to yourself that Tinubu NEVER interfered in Buhari's 7 years + government. Make everybody answer there papa name. The way Tinubu also have a some believe in Buhari is also the way millions of Nigerians that voted for Buhari have some believe in him. When Buhari came in, all hopes were high an although he tried his best, he didn't meet up to Nigerians expectations.
Tinubu shouldn't be blamed for anything Buhari did because he never involved himself at all him Buharis government.
Tinubu knows what it takes to govern this nation to greatness and we all shouldn't make the mistake of letting this slide.
You all will be amazed at the level of transformation that the country will experience under the leadership of Tinubu.

And he never cared about the Nigerians he is pretending to care for now for the past 7 hellish yrs. I respect tinubu for his dogedness but for idiots like you supporting him, you deserve to be incarcerated in a psychiatric home.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by IntroTech: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Tinubu is just Talking like a Madman in a Market square. sad

Thank God, our Man PETER OBI does not respond to any of his Rants. smiley smiley

Are you surprised?

The man has lost total control of his faculty so don't be shocked when he misyarns.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Lacash: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/
Tinubu already know that Buhari and the so call fckn Cabal are codedly working against him by using the Fuel and the Naira crisis to sabotage his Campaign, just like what they did to Abiola….I salute the Jagaban Borgue for speaking up. 🙅🙅

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have been very impressed the way Mr. Tinubu has been honest and forthright about the present administration is his campaigns lately, about the present leadership of the country, the peoples that run government and their less than qualitative performances.

This is what he should have embarked on immediately the government was returned in 2019 and had no chance constitutionally of a third term. Then he will have amassed huge political credibility by now and not be ensnared and anchored down by the problems this government has placed on his ambition.

We seriously need to build institutions and political parties are no exceptions where alternate ideas in government can be internally debated for optimum performance of the governing party. But we love feudalism where the President is the party lead and his personal parochial tendencies cannot be questioned leading to the destruction of the entire party that upholds his mandate at the next polls.

I sincerely hope Mr. Buhari will be the last autocrat to ever rule Nigeria.

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ckonnet:

And he never cared about the Nigerians he is pretending to care for now for the past 7 hellish yrs. I respect tinubu for his dogedness but for idiots like you supporting him, you deserve to be incarcerated in a psychiatric home.

Your father is the idiot and not me.
And your father is the one that needs to visit the psychiatric home never to be left lose again
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Chosimba: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is warning Nigerians not to vote for APC

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Vote wisely, Don't vote APC

The man dey confuse me on who he wants us to vote for..
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Winnersunited: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said. Most of the people on the podium with him are very uncomfortable. Watch Dr/Mrs Edu contenance, you will understand what I mean.

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by emonkey(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
I don't think this man is mentally okay anymore. Who are the "they" ?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Ckonnet: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Your father is the idiot and not me

If you have a father would you be supporting your grandfather's age mate to lord you?
You must be a bastard or one of those kids from olosho house.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Winnersunited: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
HEBEI:
Tinubu does not talk like a former governor undecided
What kind of accountant was he? And what kind of accountant's mindset does he have at the moment
With all due respect, is it a case of dementia or what

All his words and outbursts so far never portray him as a former governor.
Most of the people on the podium with him were very uncomfortable. Watch Dr/Mrs Edu's contenance. You will understand what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61