Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (49080 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
leokid866:
lol like say no be the same Buhari talk say na Aisha dey buy all him presidential forms and supporting his campaigns financially before they met with Tinubu......after been cheated 3 times and Tinubu helped drive her to aso rock you think she will not be grateful?
Lie

Or probably where the problem is
Aisha buying her husband form when he couldn’t afford it …hmmm
Bottom power
Maybe that’s where the blackmail emanates from

Omo yin o se agbafo, on Ko asho walee
Your ward isn’t a cleaner but appears with apparels
Your husband no get money but u get 🤣
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Gozac: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Nobody dey even hear her voice talkless PMB that has hearing problem. Your body is now calming down, north runs the country, they determine who rules Nigeria not the noisy tribes( Yoruba and Igbos) The earlier you know the wiser and quieter you become. Your weeping is yet to start, watch out the game in the coming weeks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Gozac: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
The odds are in tinubu favor not atiku or obi
Which odds, Tinubu has been sold by northern APC, what happened to GEJ will happen to BAT in the north. Mark my words, we have the info, go and check posts, I keep telling who cares to listen that Atiku is the next president
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by LockDown69(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
The odds are in tinubu favor not atiku or obi

grin Dey Play!
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Newton2024:
People like Lana40 are Tinubu's urchin unlike PandoraObi aka etrouble, he is confused. That's why he is sounding st*p*d.
Leave the fools
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Adelowo28: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
They will all fall at the end for their hypocrisy actions
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by CLRF: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature

For Good leadership Vote Action Alliance Presidential Candidate
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Doubledee05: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
El-rufia interview

https://go.aoutoqw.xyz/esaX
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

u who can't vote am igbo man isn't power hungry and tribalistic abi?

Enemies of democracy will cry Wella.

Osinbajo should come and campaign for a muslim/muslim ticket?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by EniObankeHO(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
It used to be like this in June 2022:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Wednesday:. " Osinbajo is the anointed one. Zulum will be his vice"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Friday: " The cabals will never let Tinubu win. Tinubu insulted Buhari"

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

He's figured everything out.

Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Dreal1247: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
lereinter:

Because Atiku Abubakar has a date with destiny to be President in 2023

What he will do as president depends on him

If he has a date with destiny, he wouldn't have worked against Obasanjo. He has a date with political disgrace.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by CursedOsuPigs: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Na prayer be your PVC abi
Mumu

You won't vote the right person so he will make things right in this country
Abi you no wan go school wey dy affordable and speak good English

Aren't you also praying for the world? Russia is already kicking Ukraine into extinction but all you do here is to pray for the world. Let him also pray nah! He votes or not, it's his choice bikonu! Abi na by force ni?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by abosedemoyoade3: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Those who r working against tinubu in the villa r the problem of dis country.......may amadioha kill any one that blame tinubu for APC problemThose who r working against tinubu in the villa r the problem of dis country.......may amadioha kill any one that blame tinubu for APC problem...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by MikeofAfrica: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

So you truly believe that Fulani Governors are loyal to Tinubu and will work against a Fulani Presidential candidate?

The same El- Rufai came to Lagos after the 2019 election and told Lagosians that he will teach them how to deal and liberate themselves from their godfather.

At what point, did El-Rufai become Tinubu loyalist?

The only Fulani Governor that is loyal to Tinubu is Ganduje because both of them are epitomes of corruption. However Ganduje needed a rerun to win his guber election in 2019. Hence he cannot deliver Kano with Kwankwaso on ballot.

The other Fulani Governors will work against Tinubu if they get any directives from Buhari.

That is what the Cabals are working at. To get Buhari to give directives to these Governors. If they succeed, Tinubu is finish!

Ahmed Lawan is a northern minority hence the northern APC Governors were not comfortable backing him giving Tinubu an opportunity to strike a deal.

Atiku and Kwankwaso are Fulani/ Hausa. The situation is different now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by TijaniAbu: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Erickymania:
Our first lady Aisha Buhari is not known to be a coward, ingrate, hypocrite. She has been speaking about bad elements in the villa that have hijacked this government for thier selfish interest way back. Insha Allah, they would be defeated and disgraced after the general elections and president Buhari's tenure. We voted in Buhari, we never voted for any canal. Oh Lord! Pls, come to our rescue and expose thier agenda.

Aisha is a foolish liar, was she not spreading rumours that El Rufai was having hiv? Instead of her to be packing her loot to Daura she is posting video and hiding her broken legs
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Bishopwizzy(m): 3:20am On Feb 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've just written what pleases you, continue deceiving yourself
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by lereinter(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Dreal1247:

If he has a date with destiny, he wouldn't have worked against Obasanjo. He has a date with political disgrace.

Worked against obasanjo

Lolzzz

Are you the one that want to give him political disgrace

You are not up to his shit
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by niggadee(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2023
yemi osinbajo
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by leokid866: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2023
ovieigho:

Lie

Or probably where the problem is
Aisha buying her husband form when he couldn’t afford it …hmmm
Bottom power
Maybe that’s where the blackmail emanates from

Omo yin o se agbafo, on Ko asho walee
Your ward isn’t a cleaner but appears with apparels
Your husband no get money but u get 🤣
don't try to type Yoruba......it's offensive the way you do it......anyway it seems you are suffering from some dillusions over this matter so I'll just let you be
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
leokid866:
don't try to type Yoruba......it's offensive the way you do it......anyway it seems you are suffering from some dillusions over this matter so I'll just let you be
Ori e l’o gbale e… must I have to speak your own ondo yoruba ….get out
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Prayfortheworld:
Peter obi !!!!! Vote yours let me vote mine

help me vote peter obi, you will know why post election

Thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Peter obi !!!!!

Someone doesn't even know what he's saying during rally
Go to Twitter and watch the rubbish your candidate dy vomit
You should hide your face in shame
Tribal biggot

Because tinubu is Yoruba you wan vote
Wetin that one have to offer

look at this fooool peter obi know what he was saying did he turn your slum Anambra to Florida

what did peter obi did in Anambra for 8yrs? you're only supporting him because he's your kinsman yet you imbeciles have the effrontery to be accusing someone of tribalism, mumu tribe
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

look at this fooool peter obi know what he was saying did he turn your slum Anambra to Florida

what did peter obi did in Anambra for 8yrs? you're only supporting him because he's your kinsman yet you imbeciles have the effrontery to be accusing someone of tribalism, mumu tribe
Mumu you wan make we begin exchange words
I can't do such
We dy una Lagos cone ladipo come talk am abi na for only online Una get mouth for were Igbos dy 😂
We dy own una Lagos 😂
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Mumu you wan make we begin exchange words
I can't do such
We dy una Lagos cone ladipo come talk am abi na for only online Una get mouth for were Igbos dy 😂
We dy own una Lagos 😂

what will happen in your ladipo that Yoruba collect the returns?

just look at this small boy, does lagos look like your mud region that you ordered your parents not to go out on Monday forcefully and they obey? cowards

you're in Lagos why not relocate to Anambra that peter obi have turned to Abu Dhabi if ugm won't use you do Suya

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by leokid866: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
ovieigho:

Ori e l’o gbale e… must I have to speak your own ondo yoruba ….get out
no one is asking you to speak Yoruba......speak your igbo in peace and stop bastardizing someone else's culture......just stop......🤣....your attempts show your trying too hard.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

what will happen in your ladipo that Yoruba collect the returns?

just look at this small boy, does lagos look like your mud region that you ordered your parents not to go out on Monday forcefully and they obey? cowards

you're in Lagos why not relocate to Anambra that peter obi have turned to Abu Dhabi if ugm won't use you do Suya
Atleast we own una Lagos
And doing well there.. who do you guys do in East 😂
Selling agbo and man power
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
leokid866:
no one is asking you to speak Yoruba......speak your igbo in peace and stop bastardizing someone else's culture......just stop......🤣....your attempts show your trying too hard.....

I shake my head for you ….

I don’t blame a brainwashed dullard like you …

Everyone against your senile candidate is igbo! Let me be a proud igbo ..
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Atleast we own una Lagos
And doing well there.. who do you guys do in East 😂
Selling agbo and man power

if they born you well, visit Anambra state on Monday! a shame you can't visit your region because you fools make it ungovernable for supporting ugm

you owned Lagos and pay taxes to those that don't owned it, is that not foolishness

small brain no dey you Igbo head
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

if they born you well, visit Anambra state on Monday! a shame you can't visit your region because you fools make it ungovernable for supporting ugm

you owned Lagos and pay taxes to those that don't owned it, is that not foolishness

small brain no dey you Igbo head
Try leave that pothole you call a house in owo village and start traveling no dy inside cave dy talk rubbish
Go East on Monday people dy outside
Akpa amu
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Try leave that pothole you call a house in owo village and start traveling no dy inside cave dy talk rubbish
Go East on Monday people dy outside
Akpa amu

as a Yoruba I've never even been to Owo, so I don't know the Owo you're ranting about

when your father was selling his land for you to be able to relocate to lagos and do boy boy in ladipo I was already here controlling businesses

that your useless and godforsaken region that I served, go there on Monday and snap yourself let's see if you will return to Lagos you and your imbecilic kinsmen owned alive grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.