Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (49060 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Masterchef(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Davies25:
What most of us don't know is if the cabal is against Tinubu, then there's something they are covering up and they don't want it exposed.
Nigerians should see beyond ethnic and religious beef.

Atiku fits their bill; *Corrupt, Fulani, Muslim*

Emefiele is one of the tools the cabal is using to wreck Nigeria. That's why Buhari could not fire him.

https://punchng.com/agf-malami-queries-emefiele-alleged-forex-fraud-cbn/

They've since sold Tinubu's mandate to Atiku anyway and Obi will end up being a spoiler and then a loser along with majority of Nigerians hoping for a better country.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Igboslayer: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Yes oooo the general public will now understand why Tinubu is the best for the Job. No cabal can control him, even going head to head with a sitting president. Lilly livered OBI can’t try this, person wey go dey prostrate for Atiku and Obasanjo….accommodating all their nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
APC is just playing mind games with y'all

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by MyMouth(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
DEmejioba1:
I have decided not to vote during the general election but because of these conspiracies against TINUBU from those that even benefited from the party he helped just to sabotage his strive to be president by punishing masses with fuel scarcity that has not been in existence since almost 8years and change &scarcity of new naira notes at this time of election. I will give him my vote
I made up my mind not to campaign for APC in 2019 even though I still voted APC. In next month's election, I had ruled out even going out to vote but with what is going on, I will start campaigning for Tinubu going forward and vote Tinubu. To hell with Buhari and his cabal! They must not succeed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Can you say it again without crying?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by michoim(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect !

You can say that again
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by bdon123(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
It used to be like this in June 2022:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Wednesday:. " Osinbajo is the anointed one. Zulum will be his vice"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Friday: " The cabals will never let Tinubu win. Tinubu insulted Buhari"

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

He's figured everything out.
El rufai will deliver Kaduna wit a 50% southern kaduna population?wat happens to kwankwasiya movement in kano?U dnt know wat u saying.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by oke48(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

Ur papa

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by achimendy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🀟 that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number πŸ‘†πŸ‘†on my signature

You think God will come down from heaven and vote for you?? you better go and get your pvc ready if you want positive change in this country.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Echoban: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
OfficialP:
all. I see is that buhari wants to be neutral, which is good and should be commended

Tinubu could have also be neutral in 2015 and he PMB could have also be neutral in 2019, why use power of incubency wen it's his turn, now turning up policy that will make the same party that brought him loose. He is not being sincere. He really want power back to North via Atiku by proxy.

El Rufai was right this money. It's all sabotage. Who make hellish policy close to election?? He could have made it so in 2019 time now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ZombieTERROR: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect !

Devilish Party VS Devilish party

Don't vote for Devilish party

vote wisely
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Cantonese: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

Well, I am very sorry to tell you that it is neither Baba Ijebu nor sports betting where you can predict. Your permutations are totally immature and incorrect. How would you dismiss northern candidates in their zones, hoping that Tinubu should easily overrun them and retain the SW?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by etrange: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🀟 that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number πŸ‘†πŸ‘†on my signature

Madam, if you are in the country and of age, go out and vote. You don't sit at home and pray for God to give you a leader. It'an election, God uses people to pick a leader. Let him use you. Those that go out to vote are not worshiping Satan. They have God, and they still know the importance of voting. Don't put your fate in the hands of others, and say it's God's doing. Please, let your voice be heard. Thank you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OsunOriginal: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
"I believe there are element in the villa that want us to loose the election because they didn't get their way, they have their candidate and their candidate didn't win the primary and hiding behind president desire to do what he think it is right."

-Gov. Nasiru Elrufai made this statement during the interview with Channels TV today.

The video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJR70xaxfw

Her official instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoHqtICuNoV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We defeated them at the primary, we will defeat them again in the general elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by tianshie(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

Isn't this rather preposterous. You leave everything to "God." and refuse to do anything to change your life on earth.

Better you say "This is a business account, that's why I'm neutral." In my personal life I do have a candidate I support, and I do everything to campaign for my candidate." Makes better sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by saheed24(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
lessonotes:
Jesus is the only way the Truth and the Life. No any other way to the Father except through Jesus Christ.
who told you, meanwhile this is not a religious. What is wrong with you all this religions people, any some thing Jesus is Coming since how many thousands year. Abeg shift joor
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Reference(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Said it in 2014/5.
That by the end of this administration.... every one of them will be demystified.

Wow. So 8 years has gone just like that.... down the drain....
Where are all the hailers of yesteryears... the 'sai Baba's' fanatics....
Some are wailing in posts above...., some have gone deaf and dumb....changed identity, others have fled to the hills for their sorry lives...
None can raise their heads and beat their chests that the government they fought tooth and nail for has been a success story.

As pidgin Nigeria goes. EVERYONE HAS BEEN SERVED.....
Nature has a way of leveling up.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Corrinthians(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Mccullum: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
JAGABAN, all betrayals can't block his chances to victory, Renewed Hope is the message that will defeat them all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by onuman: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
"I believe there are element in the villa that want us to loose the election because they didn't get their way, they have their candidate and their candidate didn't win the primary and hiding behind president desire to do what he think it is right."

-Gov. Nasiru Elrufai made this statement during the interview with Channels TV today.

The video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJR70xaxfw

Her official instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoHqtICuNoV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Where are those SW MURIC people who were told in 2015 that APC shall implode after PMB, yet they refused to accept?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by PointZerom: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect !

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

No dy quote me dy talk about tinubu
You no dy see rubbish wey your candidate dy talk for national TV and rally

who is your candidate? name the person and let me empty the thing you called brain in that your head
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by samfrancis1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Smile cabals have existed since the beginning of Nigeria.. some people took over after annihilating the first sect of canals.. they never seize to stop ruling since then.. Abacha went against them.. US made life unbearable for Nigeria.. until the cabals with help of United state was able to take over power again..
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Davies25: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Exactly my thoughts.
Masterchef:

Emefiele is one of the tools the cabal is using to wreck Nigeria. That's why Buhari could not fire him.

https://punchng.com/agf-malami-queries-emefiele-alleged-forex-fraud-cbn/

They've since sold Tinubu's mandate to Atiku anyway and Obi will end up being a spoiler and then a loser along with majority of Nigerians hoping for a better country.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
gotnel:

You are wrong, Aisha Buhari is not being blackmailed.
She is a very honourable woman who knows how to keep to agreement and do not forget yesterday favour easily.
Not like any other average human being, which will not think twice before betraying his or her benefactors.

So it was only Tinubu that supported Buhari in 2015?

Dey play
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Lionnation: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

my little girl, prayers doesn't have PVC to vote for a better candidate, don't be too lazy to reason, you know the better candidate that can make things better, go all out to vote for him, it's inec that will count the vote not God, if you don't vote for that better candidate he will not win.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Shawl001(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

So,
How will God give us a good leadership if you don't come out and vote for the good leadership you want?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by gotnel: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:

So it was only Tinubu that supported Buhari in 2015?

Dey play
Not really, he is the arrow head of the support group that supported Buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
gotnel:

Not really, he is the arrow head of the support group that supported Buhari
A lot of arrow heads bro

But Tinubu will lie to you as usual, like he claim the NADECO glory to himself
Like he claimed Lagos development to himself
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

He will have to figure 220 million Nigerians not cabal or delegates this time. He has work to do. Nigerians no be delegates Abi he wan give us 2k dollars each? At least he go be president, each voters 2k dollars, in 4 years many will be millionaires and good if they invest well.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Svoboda(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Guy1979:

Yes, he figured everything out... except the meteoritic emergence of Obi.

It is to TInubus advantage.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Greenfusion: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol....nor be only figured out everything, e go shock u....u r joking with the northerners when sabi politics pass una...u underrate atiku.....election is very close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.