Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Feminists on Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Feminists on Twitter (2521 Views)

Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) / Indian Man Mocks Feminists On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
This below is the mentality I noticed among some Nigerian feminists. They practice selective feminism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
They want to be dependent feminists.

You are a broke feminist, yet you are demanding equality. When it now comes to finances, your definition of equality will change.

The psychologically mutilated lady wanted to leech on the poor guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
They want: Equal rights and Equal Favourable responsibilities.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Albertone:
This below is the mentality I noticed among Nigerian feminists. They practice selective feminism.
Get sense now
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Solofresh2: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
They are craving feminism but can't shoulder up what a man can do
Nigerian girl are only hungry claiming feminists
Feminist my ass grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by CuddleBerry(f): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Leave it
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Jennyclay(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Solofresh2:
They are craving feminism but can't shoulder up what a man can do
Nigerian girl are only hungry claiming feminists
Feminist my ass grin
Are you not ashamed of yourself? undecided Who's the head of the family? Is it not the man? A man should be able to provide 90% for his family.

Any man that wants 50/50 in a relationship/marriage should cover his face in shame!

May God not allow meet a man that would open his broke mouth to tell me a 50/50 rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Solofresh2: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
CuddleBerry:
Leave it
Nigerian feminists are fake
Go to the US and see correct feminists

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Solofresh2: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Are you not ashamed of yourself? undecided Who's the head of the family? Is it not the man? A man should be able to provide 90% for his family.

Any man that wants 50/50 in a relationship/marriage should cover his face in shame!

May God not allow meet a man that would open his broke mouth to tell me a 50/50 rubbish.
If as a woman you can't provide 50% of what your man provides then what is the essence of your feminism undecided
Go to the US and see correct feminists. Not hungry girl like you parading yourself upandan

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Jennyclay(f): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Solofresh2:
If as a woman you can't provide 50% of what your man provides then what is the essence of your feminism undecided
Go to the US and see correct feminists. Not hungry girl like you parading yourself upandan
Who's the head of the family? Biko answer my question.

Shame! Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Solofresh2: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame! Shame!
Forget being the head of the family
A man who can't provide for his family but is been fed by the wife is not the head of any family
As a feminist,you should be to able meet up your needs with that of your family just like your husband.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame! Shame!

Feminism believes no one is the head of the family. A man being the head of the family means he is superior to his wife and that's against the equality of feminism.

If you're a feminist, you just confirmed my point that most of y'all are clueless about what you practice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

If a man provides 90% and the woman provides 10%, where is the equality in that??

You want the husband to cook, clean, wash and look after the kids the way you do but don't want to provide the way he does.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Festus30(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hoelosho, Today is 1st of February and you haven't still gotten a Job? The year is running to an end, for how long will you keep trading ur pussy for money? Go get a job and not a boyfriend. Poverty has so much dealt with you and your family no be small hence the reason of ur entitlement mentality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by siofra(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Me too I'm not going 50-50 with any man in this my struggling phase. T for teinz angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Prettygirl200(f): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your prayers will be answered if only u aren't a feminist and u desist from preaching so. Men have always shouldered the responsibilities bc they were always seen as the bread winner of the family. But some are having second thoughts now bc African women are copying the whites feminist rubbish whatever forgetting that a woman cannot have equal rights with a man. It was created by God that a woman should be under a man( not as a slave) but a help mate.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Jennyclay(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Your prayers will be answered if only u aren't a feminist and u desist from preaching so. Men have always shouldered the responsibilities bc they were always seen as the bread winner of the family. But some are having second thoughts now bc African women are copying the whites feminist rubbish whatever forgetting that a woman cannot have equal rights with a man. It was created by God that a woman should be under a man( not as a slave) but a help mate.
men are causing 99.9% havoc round the world especially here in Africa.

Look at how damaged the economy is just because of a man and you still expect a woman to provide 50% in this sick economy caused by a man undecided.

Biko, let men carry their cross. Shame on every men that can't provide 90% for his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Look at how damaged the economy is just because of a man and you still expect a woman to provide 50% in this sick economy caused by a man undecided.

Biko, let men carry their cross. Shame on every men that can't provide 90% for his family.

How does the economy concern your man? Was he the one that used his hand to damage the economy?
What an excuse to sound stupid.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Prettygirl200(f): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

men are always ready to carry their responsibilities dear, but not with a. Wam that wants gender equality u reason am naaa. If u were a man u go gree? Offcourse not they can only do that with a woman that's not a feminist or clamouring for gender equality. And even the ladies that are not feminist are expected to be doing something no matter how little!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Albertone(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
siofra:
Me too I'm not going 50-50 with any man in this my struggling phase. T for teinz angry

Then the man too will not go 50-50 with you.

No money for broke and ugly women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by marlow1962(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Solofresh2:
Ahh bros calm down na, you already know say all these Nigerian self acclaimed feminist na jobless illiterates na, so why you dy stress yourself they reply them?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Nicepoker(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2023
A feminist with no job. No house except her phone bought from hoeing around. Sometimes I wonder how Nigerian feminist and stupidity works hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by von02: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Very true the man shouldn't be financially dependent on the woman. But what if the man is not financially bouyant, would you still marry?
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by fman(m): 3:23am On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:
what are you struggling with?

Don't tell me that you are dating broke guys .
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Dshocker(m): 3:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Let the feminist be armed with weapons, so they can fight for their rights.

They should face the Talibans, Boko haram and other terrorist organisations to liberate themselves.

Any woman equating themselves with that of a man is a confused being, living in a fool's paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by BabbanBura(m): 4:28am On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:

This thread has exposed how shallow these siofra and jennyclay are. Keep ignorantly copying rubbish and you shall surely reap the reward of that. Ignorant broke ass feminists!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by BabbanBura(m): 4:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Nicepoker:
A feminist with no job. No house except her phone bought from hoeing around. Sometimes I wonder how Nigerian feminist and stupidity works hand in hand.

They are so shallow and stupid honestly. They copy and run along with what they don't even understand just because some of their gods (white women) are advocating it
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by BabbanBura(m): 4:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Prettygirl200:
men are always ready to carry their responsibilities dear, but not with a. Wam that wants gender equality u reason am naaa. If u were a man u go gree? Offcourse not they can only do that with a woman that's not a feminist or clamouring for gender equality. And even the ladies that are not feminist are expected to be doing something no matter how little!!!

Thank you my sister!
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by Osobi32(m): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Learn to humble yourself and submit to a man if u don't want the 50/50 treatment. Meanwhile looking deep into the life of a typical Nigerian woman..... Are u ladies trying to tell us that you can't survive without a man? Were u not surviving before the man came to marry u? I don't understand why a grown ass lady will put her entire problem on a man and still demand respect and equality.
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by SporaD8: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Prettygirl200:
At least you are wise enough to uphold the natural order and see feminism as Rubbish.
Unlike the other ladies that want the Man as the head, want him to shoulders 100% responsible yet delusional enough to drag equal rights with him - which right again? How else more confuse can a mind be?!
Their type will rent an apartment; time to pay utility bills, they will tell you ain't they paying their house rent?!
To me, FEMINISM as obtainable in Nigeria IS SYNONYMOUS WITH CONFUSION
Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Independent feminist in Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Feminists on Twitter by benqo01(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE PHOTO? I SAW A CLOUD OF STUPIDITY,DUMBNESS COVERING YOUR HEAD

MAKING YOU SAY SILLY THINGS,NOT THINKING IN YOUR RIGHT SENSE DAH EVEN A LAD WONT SAY.

STOP FORMING ONLINE SHIT HERE,DONT FORM AM THE HARD TYPE ONLINE U RE NOT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? / Is Chivalry Dead In The Relationships? / This Guy Uses More Chapstick Than I Do. It's Putting A Strain In Our Rlship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.