Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (23670 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / Fashola: Naira Swap Policy Is Causing Pain, CBN Should Readjust It (Video) / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Noblex2011(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Noblex2011 post=120580813]
Don't worry , just push the Nigerians people more and you will see what will befall all of you.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Typical brain dead supporter of the Iragbiji bedwetter😆

The criminal drug dealer and certificate forger who you call your Messiah isn't fit to be a toilet cleaner, let alone president of a country.

Very worthless set of people.

drlateef:

Just like Peter Obi fooled many people by jumping from one party to the other and running halter skelter looking for presidential ticket. And a former political prostitute now claiming to be a virgin is the greatest fooling by any of the candidates so far.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by akinsmyk(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
You people be hiding under the suffering of the people when it’s glaring you’re letting out your pain I indirectly. You people don’t care about us.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Seun(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
akinsmyk:
You people be hiding under the suffering of the people when it’s glaring you’re letting out your pain I indirectly. You people don’t care about us.
They care about your votes and they won't get it in this chaotic situation where ppl have to queue for their own money and for petrol.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by backtovillage: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Racoon:
All these bleating is not because they care for the poor downtrodden masses suffering their ill governance. They don't give a Bleep about us.
Don't deceive yourself by thinking these politicians don't have new notes. Even Obi has in abundance. This policy is killing business while making politician more powerful
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by giftedminds(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
The February 25th date will come and go, election will be conducted and a winner will emerge.
HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Immanuel3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Hold your commercial banks responsible even if it means setting them on fire. Don't be gentle!
CBN and emefiele are not the real problem of the scarcity. The policy is being sabotaged by politicians in collaboration with unpatriotic greedy citizens.
Also note that many of these bankers has pos businesses as side hustle.
arsonist
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Melodydoctor: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
KingsCity:
Says the Minister of Darkness. One of the chiefs who deceived Nigerians and brought Nigeria to this disastrous state. Any serious government will give Nigerians power in 6 months and then Buhari made him Minister for Power and see us

You lie sir, Nigerians should be encouraged to use alternative channels - POS and bank transfers

If only bus drivers, local food sellers and pure water sellers will receive transfer, you would have made complete sense. Nigeria be forming unsustainable policies there. NIN and BVN catches petty thieves not the main the main chief thieves.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Melodydoctor: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
giftedminds:
The February 25th date will come and go, election will be conducted and a winner will emerge.
HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL
Politicians live HEAVEN in Hell(Nigeria).
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Owologbo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
is that the reason idiotic pigs want the masses to suffer,
Nobody is against changing of currency but make it available
Why are idiotic batshits not complaining about fuel scarcity? Or doesn't it affect the masses?
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by PAQ(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

In 2015, APC fooled Nigerians and Nigerians suffered the consequences for 8 straight years.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to be fooled again on February 25th 2023?

👁👃👁

We were fooled twice from 2015 but we no just get shame!

Abeg this your saying get space for the third time? We may just remix this old saying into "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, i no just get shame".

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by LionInZion: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
olumide4christ:

So well said, sir!

Your statement above (bolded) is the major bane of many Nigerians right now!

Many Nigerians seem to be hailing and praising their enemies, guised as friends or helpers. Suddenly, Buhari and Emefiele have become their heroes after 8 years of raining curses on them, simply because they foolishly think that the Naira re-design policy will hurt Tinubu.

As in, it's annoying how they allow politicians play on their intelligence. Fayose, FFK, Deji Adeyanju and several other political jobbers were once their heroes simply because they appeared to be against their perceived enemies. Emefelie and Buhari preside over the worst economic situation I've experienced in Nigeria, so it's amazing seeing people hailing those two simply because they made a "policy that will stop vote buying" grin hahaha

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by HIPROFILE(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ooh Fashola still deh..ooo I don even forget this man!

Chai APC na real evil party see Fashola that was once loved and cherished is now only remembered for picking up hiding camera at the Lekki End Sars Protest ground exactly what came to my mind about him immediately I saw his name here.

E no go better for all the bad politicians in APC
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by HNICEARTH: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2023
No need for all these shenanigans. Next Wednesday at FEC meeting, talk to buhari if you be man!
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Omooba77: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
drlateef:

Hardship causes by Atiku and his cabal friends.

Is Atiku in government, even if they have stolen your brain, borrow one now.......
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by drlateef: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Omooba77:

Is Atiku in government, even if they have stolen your brain, borrow one now.......

Shut up!!! We know what we are talking. Our president took pdp thieves as his close friends. The same thieves want a northerner to come into power after Buhari so that they can continue looting spree with Atiku. They are the ones who sell bad ideas and policies to Buhari because he trusts them. Now he knows better, but its too late for Buhari. They are the ones causing the hardship with Emefiele through terrible policies that are not well thought out, with the aim to demarket APC and Tinubu. They promoted Ahmed Lawan as consensus candidate but failed. Thats the cabal El Rufai is talking about.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Money printed is enough for those that truly need cash.. But a few is packing them in bulk to store elsewhere. Tell me who is responsible if not the banks we use

I won't say you're wrong. But Emefiele who said that he wanted to tackle them should have thought about this grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Gangster1ms: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
dazzlingd:

It is not your fault. Nobody in your lineage has ever achieved anything reasonable, if not you want be saying people should go and burn someone’s investment and people’s place of work because of a problem that is not even their making
Oshey! Mr best lineage with great achievers. FOH.

They should remember their investments when hoarding money and selling it off for profits to influential people rather than being fair to all.. That's how they have been doing with dollars.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Omooba77: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up!!! We know what we are talking. Our president took pdp thieves as his close friends. The same thieves want a northerner to come into power after Buhari so that they can continue looting spree with Atiku. They are the ones who sell bad ideas and policies to Buhari because he trusts them. Now he knows better, but its too late for Buhari. They are the ones causing the hardship with Emefiele through terrible policies that are not well thought out, with the aim to demarket APC and Tinubu. They promoted Ahmed Lawan as consensus candidate but failed. Thats the cabal El Rufai is talking about.

You must have been badly brought up. Are you born to suffer?...........
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by orisa37: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
That's a MINISTER complaining.
NIGERIA is going NOWHERE unless she adopts
FAPRES AND CTTRFG NOW NOW NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.