Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (23673 Views)

100 Days: Tinubuโ€™s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians โ€” Bode George / Fashola: Naira Swap Policy Is Causing Pain, CBN Should Readjust It (Video) / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by factcheckmmm: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omo
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Brendaniel: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na wa o....
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Goodlady(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
The mumutiku said they should not extend the deadline. And he was the one that said it should be extended. Seems he ll be insensitive like Bubu. Cos you don't make anti people politics cos of looters. There's a sinister motive. And why is he going back and forth on his words like a hypocrite?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fashola, I respect you so I will choose my words carefully!

Tinubu isn't fighting for me or any Nigerian! He has never fought for me or any Nigerian! Facts!

There have been many instances since 2015 where his voice should have been loud regarding atrocious policies from this same government he helped enthrone but he never said a word! All of a sudden, he is fighting for Nigerians just few weeks to an election he has staked everything he has on!

Oga Fash, talk another thing abeg!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by ogatboy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol, the crack dey wide, Tinubu supporters versus people that do not support him all within the party. Interesting times. When Wike said someone in the presidency is backing Atiku, you guys think Wike does not know what is up. Both Atiku and Tinubu will learn a thing or two.

Let them fight harder for this second place because they might need it for bragging right when trying to contest in 2031

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Thebigheart: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
You will never hear them speaks about the fuel scarcity.

But you see this new naira notes redesign issues. Is affecting them mostly.

Before any good thing can come. There are prices we need to pay.

I urge Nigerians to be patient, good tidings are ahead of us.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by boldtruthalways: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuu secret boys, they are coming out one by one. There will be no money for vote buying. Relax.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Illegal1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Detective fashola has spoken...
truly..joy soap no cum board for dis country as it stands....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Pemco: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
YES, IT SHOULD BE REVIEWED, BUT AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Goddyj(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
We're definitely getting it right this time around. APC can cry me a River. The show just began๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by DSC7: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fashola that is yet to tell us the content of the camcorder he discovered at lekki toll gate after APC controlled soldiers shot at us is here claiming to care for the masses undecided

The deadline will not be extended,.....

This phase too will pass away....

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
God just end this country already

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by gfelo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
for good 8 years APC never made any policy to favor the masses, so what's their relevant, APC must GO

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by HateBigots: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
angry... All of a sudden they now care about Nigerians. This hypocritical fools said nothing for the past 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

In 2015, APC fooled Nigerians and Nigerians suffered the consequences for 8 straight years.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to be fooled again on February 25th 2023?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Actually, PDP and APC have combined to fool you Nigerians over 3 times!

You Nigerians never learn...!

Prepare to be fooled again in a few weeks time! SMH!!! tongue
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by funshint(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obi supporters say the policy is good because they think it's against Tinubu. These people are just a funny set of people grin. Feb 25 will be an eye-opener #BAT2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by greggng: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
This govt is divided . I doubt if tinubu will not come last in this election . I have never seen a party as divided as apc . There presidential candidate is saying another thing while there policy is saying another

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by 36STATES: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
First time ever to hear this guy talking about suffering Nigerians. Buhari must have shattered their plans. No tradi money vote buying in the market this year.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by buhariguy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

In 2015, APC fooled Nigerians and Nigerians suffered the consequences for 8 straight years.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to be fooled again on February 25th 2023?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘
is that the reason idiotic pigs want the masses to suffer,
Nobody is against changing of currency but make it available

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by HateBigots: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
No be me and you dey queue to get the money, politician dey suffer?

Na today the suffer start?... What did they do or say in the past 8 years

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by nedekid: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
So this fellow can feel for Nigerians? When he and his gang added over $200b debt, he did not feel for Nigerians, when he spent billions of dollars on imaginery roads, road that I drove to illusan the other day, i had to send my car to mechanic to fix the suspension system.
Same man that his second name is Mr toll, tolling all the roads, abi, Sherlock Holmes, chief investigator of the tolls, yet feels for average Nigerian. Same fellow that built housing estates in Lagos nobody could afford to buy, unless civil servants that stole money, he famously said no cheap land in Lagos for ordinary citizens, not until Ambode came in and crashed the prices by half.
So he has capacity to feel for average Nigerians? Anyway, maybe Allah has touched his heart. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Mamaafrik1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
This one too has joined the bandwagon

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by buhariguy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thebigheart:
You will never hear them speaks about the fuel scarcity.

But you see this new naira notes redesign issues. Is affecting them mostly.

Before any good thing can come. There are prices we need to pay.

I urge Nigerians to be patient, good tidings are ahead of us.
you did not hear when tinubu talks about fuel scarcity.
I guess idiotic pigs are also happy about fuel scarcity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Buksaylor: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-new-naira-notes-policy-must-be-reviewed-it-is-hurting-nigerians/amp

Go and sit down...failure like you.

Tinubu don keep quiet dey speak through una?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ipob miscreants don't have the metal capacity to digest and understand what Fashola is saying. All they do is cry and wail like a goat once anyone isn't supporting there foolish thief and a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Djele: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oga stop pretending as if u care, u are only talking for the sake of tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Kingstanding: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lana40:
If I see any war leave Nigeria I will prefer to even stay in Togo than to stay in Nigeria, and there's nothing good that will come out from Nigeria, even this coming election, I will never vote any rubbish party, am off
. You do not need to wait till there is war before you migrate to Togo. I'm ready to help you to migrate to Western world if you will vote for my candidate.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by YourNextLevel(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Now you want talk. Enjoy the your APC playa

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by FreeStuffsNG: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023

โ€œThough some were quick to say he was fighting Buhari or he was fighting his own party but it is his nature as a fighter for people. Our candidate hasnโ€™t said donโ€™t change the naira but it is hurting people.

โ€œSo the implementation needs a relook.โ€

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by atinga1: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
No be me and you dey queue to get the money, politician dey suffer?

Story! They should review it after elections.
For now, let's go through it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by slowice(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
But your government have been hurting Nigerians for 8yrs and you still want us to vote tinubu,a man that suffers dementia.

All of una don mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Ambode Spends Over 100mn Euros On Lagos Light Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.