Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (23675 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians β€” Bode George / Fashola: Naira Swap Policy Is Causing Pain, CBN Should Readjust It (Video) / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Tochi3(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mccullum:

It's well known for those that observed years back that the only people that derives joy in bad situation in Nigeria are IPOB sympathizers and their like minded people. A sane person can't say that financial situation is normal now in Nigeria presently, except the enemies of the nation.
it is a well known fact that only unpatrotic, insane & hateful zombies of poo'hari cum urchins of Thief'nubu were celebrating Sai poo'hari for the past 7 & half years as Nigerians experienced poverty, terrorism, killings, unemployment, fuel scarcity, recession, division, lies, propaganda , corruption, power shortage etc until Thief'nubu's hope of inheriting poo'hari' s 15 million votes started falling like a Pack of cards.. grin

Na now dis one know say financial situation dey nainja.. continue dey deceive urself.. grin
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-new-naira-notes-policy-must-be-reviewed-it-is-hurting-nigerians/amp

Thunder fire you there.....they shouldn't review it oooo....

By the time Nigerians suffer Wella , nobody go tell them , before they shut the country down.....End SARS protest go be child's play, compare to what is a about happen.......

They should continue oooo
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Thebigheart: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
for the past 7yrs, no fuel scarcity and naira redesign

You mean no fuel scarcity for the past seven years?

Haba, there is God oooo
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Jack500: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

Did your detective job in Lagos at lekki not hurt Nigerians more...defective, deceptive cum Minister of Works & Housing..

Why is every Thief'nubu senior Urchins against this policy... nevertheless that APCshit are in government & since 2015 paid no attention to the monumental sufferrings of Nigerians..

Why are politicians of APCshit Stock crying on behalf of Thief'nubu.. grin

It is your papa and mama that is queuing and sweating for money at the ATM,you won't ever see Tinubu or his relatives there.
Hate has damaged your brain, in your foolishness it is Tinubu they are punishing, you will get sense eventually .
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Musauzor(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
The sick Bola Tribulation and Fashola have suddenly turned to activists. Hypocrites. I love this policy but I don't like the extension. Tinubu will see shege in the next election
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by michealewela: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jack500:

It is your papa and mama that is queuing and sweating for money at the ATM,you won't ever see Tinubu or his relatives there.
Hate has damaged your brain, in your foolishness it is Tinubu they are punishing, you will get sense eventually .
The backlash will definitely affect Tinubu.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by seunjungle1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
So you are as fool as this. I don't know when Fashola become Atiku and OBJ that sold NEPA for $16billion for darkness..oponu OSI.

inoki247:
Lol Minister for darkness where's our 24hrs electricity...
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by vivalavida(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why didn't you speak against the policy in the federal executive Council meeting?
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by goodman5(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari and APC is demon
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

In 2015, APC fooled Nigerians and Nigerians suffered the consequences for 8 straight years.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to be fooled again on February 25th 2023?

πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘
Yet some dummies are still ready to vote for APC, this February.In the community where am doing my NYSC in Niger state,I witnessed an APC rally with so many in attendance.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by muykem: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omooba77:

The hardship under APC is unbearable.......
This is what Buhari cabal and Atiku want you to be saying. They bring unpopular policies toward election since their candidate is not on ballot.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by FreeStuffsNG: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jostoman:
so why are you complaining?
I do not complain. Complaining and whining is for those outcompeted wink
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by michoim(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nice one. You can say that again
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Scandium: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
The scarcity is really affecting everyone.

Travel Abroad through study route. Contact me. I will make it easier for you. Check my signature
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Kennyfancy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
No be me and you dey queue to get the money, politician dey suffer?

so they should stop complaining now, since they don't queue to get theirs
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by bigcasava1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Not now, let be after election
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Rebuke: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

In 2015, APC fooled Nigerians and Nigerians suffered the consequences for 8 straight years.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘

Yhu people are f00ls na. From yhur saying, if yhu are fooled twice then yhu are a fool. A PC fooled yhu people twice because yhu had a chance of correcting yhur error in the second election after their first 4years yet yhu people still fell for their lies a second time. That obviously makes yhu people f00ls.

The 3rd time is here again those who want to continue to be stupid are still here campaigning for their slave masters. What a pity!

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by barinedan(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
What ever the case is, may we never experience this kind of disaster as a nation again
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Livingstone124: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘
I don't thing so except the urchings
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Suunnn(f): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by GreyLaw(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Fashola, I respect you so I will choose my words carefully!

Tinubu isn't fighting for me or any Nigerian! He has never fought for me or any Nigerian! Facts!

There have been many instances since 2015 where his voice should have been loud regarding atrocious policies from this same government he helped enthrone but he never said a word! All of a sudden, he is fighting for Nigerians just few weeks to an election he has staked everything he has on!

Oga Fash, talk another thing abeg!!! grin

Imagine Tinubu fighting for the masses? Is that the dumbest thing you've heard since you were born? Tinubu who corners part of lagos' billions every month, Tinubu who cried that Ohun lo kan, Tinubu who said he singlehandedly made Buhari, Tinubu who asked "where are the cows" when herdsmen were killing Nigerians.... the same Tinubu now cares for the Nigerian masses.

Fashola and his former boss should go sit down where the sun doesn't shine abeg!
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Lightorder: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lana40:
If I see any war leave Nigeria I will prefer to even stay in Togo than to stay in Nigeria, and there's nothing good that will come out from Nigeria, even this coming election, I will never vote any rubbish party, am off

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number πŸ‘†πŸ‘†on my signature
take first step and move to Cotonou. You keep talking for taking. Nothing will come out your comment
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Lightorder: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
mbaise1000:
All these emergency good people who suddenly care about nigerians now we're part of these problems, if whatever is happening now are favourable to people like tinubu and atiku, will they be making these noise? Wasn't it tinubu who insisted that this buhari is the best thing to happen to nigeria and vowed in support of him? At what point did he and fashola realize that Jonathan is better than buhari after all? Or if tinubu is not intelligent enough to know that buhari is a dunce as he is claiming recently, will it be sensible to allow him to lead nigeria when one of the greatest Hallmark of an intelligent leader is to look and see at least more than four years ahead?
Is it not a few weeks ago that this same tinubu said that he will continue from where buhari stopped? Why will some people who call others haters will vote against their personal interest just to spite the same people they call haters? Why will a sane person prefer to suffer than to see that another group are seen to be correct?
you have not heard ?!!!!

Just in : a bag of 50kg rice is sold for #19,500 , a liter of fuel for #165 and #100k new note cash withdrawal limit in any bank in Lagos . This is strictly for Yorubas only living in Lagos . Being a moslem , APC member are added advantage . Suffering is not for them , they are exempted. Others are the only ones suffering , I envy them oo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Mercury12(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘

Sometimes the problem with your lots is selfishness, bigoted and myopic views.
Just take a look at your moniker. You insulting Islam as a religion and you still asking Muslims whom are Nigerians to see or understand your point.

You obviously don't know know jack about human nature undecided
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Mikebjoe: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lana40:
If I see any war leave Nigeria I will prefer to even stay in Togo than to stay in Nigeria, and there's nothing good that will come out from Nigeria, even this coming election, I will never vote any rubbish party, am off

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number πŸ‘†πŸ‘†on my signature
Dey go no come back again Nigeria most be great again
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by youngrichnigga: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sherlock Holmes -Fashola, where art thou been hiding nigh after Lekki massacre undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by drlateef: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
APC's time is up.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘

Just like Peter Obi fooled many people by jumping from one party to the other and running halter skelter looking for presidential ticket. And a former political prostitute now claiming to be a virgin is the greatest fooling by any of the candidates so far.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by drlateef: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omooba77:

The hardship under APC is unbearable.......

Hardship causes by Atiku and his cabal friends.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by drlateef: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
slivertongue:
We are staying with the policy

Like Atiku? We know your evil plans.
Re: Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed by Noblex2011(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bleep off Mr Fashola. He shall not be well with all of you and your generations. Nemesis will befall you and your sinking money for what all you greedy politicians old fool has brought upon Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.