Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? (2862 Views)

I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. / Abeg How I Take Do Bad Like This. / Why Are Itsekiri People So Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
So I only have seen like three urhobo people in my life and they are like the worst humans I have ever seen.

One I don’t know personally but from his online activities the whole internet dislike him and he’s (Mr Jollof) on Instagram.
This man is shameless, two faced and cunning. He follows the highest bidder and has no loyalty. He’s always decamping from political parties as long as the opposition shares a bigger sum of money for him. Same with his friendship with celebrities, the day you don’t dash him money he will come out to publicly disgrace you, look how he gum body wizkid but because that one is a street Surulere boy and cannot be manipulated he quickly dragged him online and tried to tarnish his image.

Now in real life I know two other urhobo people and one is a scam artist who tries to be your friend only to manipulate and use you. He tried it with me but as a street boy I changed it for him now he’s ran to my other neighbor and he successfully destroyed the love between two brothers and now made the rich one to love him more than his own brother. This guy is such a gamer he will praise you for the first few months and then try to have access to your personal live and try to use you and if you rebuff him he makes you his enemy.

Third one is the worst, this one is my house care taker, this guy will disappoint you more than satan. He will lie, manipulate you and even more.
He’s the most unreliable person I have ever met. He says what he never does. He can tell you to meet him in Lagos and once you reach Lagos he will block you. That’s his type of person, you see him when you see him, his words mean nothing. This man was sent money to fix our house borehole and he almost ran with the money, we started begging him , almost two weeks before he sent the money to the plumber. This is money that we paid out of our sweats.

My experience with urhobo people is traumatic but is this why they say “urhobo wayo”

Are they all this way? I mean urhobo people??

2 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by brain54(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol at your third guest…

He will tell you to meet him in Lagos and then block you.

Hahaha… what a Nig.a!

I didn’t know mr jollof was urhobo…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Ehmmah588(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yes...urhobo people are just something else entirely...Always trying to play a fast one on people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Felimax(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stop the stereotype. If you think it's a joke reveal your own tribe and see if this thread will go ablaze.

Deal with people as they come your way and stop the stereotype.

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Northernblood8(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
I live in Agbarha, Ughelli North, Urhobo land and I can tell you that you are not far from the truth.

They are 24/7 trying to take advantage of your ignorance to play you.

They believe in Yahoo Yahoo so much that even their old women and men are after your pocket when they sense that you are a stranger.

And the worst part of it is that they will be the ones to be telling everyone that you are the problem while they are the ones that made you to wise up.

An adage says, Never lend an Urhobo money because you will never see your money again.

13 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Urhobo pple shud speak out na. Are u pple like this?

2 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Wealthyonos(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Braintaf23:
So I only have seen like three urhobo people in my life and they are like the worst humans I have ever seen.

One I don’t know personally but from his online activities the whole internet dislike him and he’s (Mr Jollof) on Instagram.
This man is shameless, two faced and cunning. He follows the highest bidder and has no loyalty. He’s always decamping from political parties as long as the opposition shares a bigger sum of money for him. Same with his friendship with celebrities, the day you don’t dash him money he will come out to publicly disgrace you, look how he gum body wizkid but because that one is a street Surulere boy and cannot be manipulated he quickly dragged him online and tried to tarnish his image.

Now in real life I know two other urhobo people and one is a scam artist who tries to be your friend only to manipulate and use you. He tried it with me but as a street boy I changed it for him now he’s ran to my other neighbor and he successfully destroyed the love between two brothers and now made the rich one to love him more than his own brother. This guy is such a gamer he will praise you for the first few months and then try to have access to your personal live and try to use you and if you rebuff him he makes you his enemy.

Third one is the worst, this one is my house care taker, this guy will disappoint you more than satan. He will lie, manipulate you and even more.
He’s the most unreliable person I have ever met. He says what he never does. He can tell you to meet him in Lagos and once you reach Lagos he will block you. That’s his type of person, you see him when you see him, his words mean nothing. This man was sent money to fix our house borehole and he almost ran with the money, we started begging him , almost two weeks before he sent the money to the plumber. This is money that we paid out of our sweats.

My experience with urhobo people is traumatic but is this why they say “urhobo wayo”

Are they all this way? I mean urhobo people??

Proudly Urhobo 😂
You're just fooling yourself and your generation. I don't have the right words to describe a foetus who would have better been aborted many years ago. You don't deserve any reply.
I am Urhobo and your opinion are entirely yours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just imagine the rubbish.... Just because of your encounter with few urhobo people, you've decided to have a bad view about the whole tribe sad. Na wa for you op...No be all urhobo people be bad people...I be urhobo guy and I know what I'm saying....

4 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by SouthSouth1914: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mr Jollof is an itselkiri, not Urhobo. Stop being dilusional!!

5 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by brain54(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ok…

Op don edit the topic to add itsekiri!

Very soon e go add Isoko and ijaw join…

3 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wealthyonos:

Proudly Urhobo 😂
You're just fooling yourself and your generation. I don't have the right words to describe a foetus who would have better been aborted many years ago. You don't deserve any reply.
I am Urhobo and your opinion are entirely yours.

Why the biological attack instead of trïbál attack ?
Does this mean that the trïbál attack is correct ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Just imagine the rubbish.... Just because of your encounter with few urhobo people, you've decided to have a bad view about the whole tribe sad. Na wa for you op...No be all urhobo people be bad people...I be urhobo guy and I know what I'm saying....

He did not generalize.
He asked a question out of experience.

Sometimes coincidence will have it that one keeps having poor encounter with people from a particular tribe in life. cheesy
Just like my "friend" (myself) with Lokpanta people from Abia state cheesy
Life is funny

5 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
OP, Tribal Stereotypes is Normal in Nigeria Sha.

*Igbo pple too Like Money.
*Yoruba Girls too Dirty.
*Ijaw Men too like Woman. cool
*Benue Men too like to Fcvk person Wife.. shocked

As so on and so Forth.
All of Dis is unnecessary. sad
There are Good and Bad pple in Every Tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Oyiboman69: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
You're not only a fool but a mad man. the urhobo and itsekiri are the most hospitable people on earth particularly the itsekiris. Itsekiris tradition and the way they handle difficult issues in a simple way is what I cannot understand. The treat you in a way that you won't realize that you're not their own. Their daughter in-laws, son in-law,has a share in everything they share. what about their friends?. The itsekiri people will never segregate you from them. When issues arise between you strangers and their sons, they won't side their own and crucify the other.in fact, they will tell their own that they are allowing the issue slide because the other person is a non indigene. the will never tell you that because your father is not an itsekiri,and you cannot hold a vital position, to the extent that people label their women that any child you have with an itsekiri woman is a lost child cos the woman will always take the child along if the marriage go south and the people will not deny him any opportunity because his father is not from there. there are bad ones no doubt but you putting that name up there is an insult to their personalities and an act of puerility in your type.

3 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oyiboman69:
You're not only a fool but a mad man. the urhobo and itsekiri are the most hospitable people on earth particularly the itsekiris. Itsekiris tradition and the way they handle difficult issues in a simple way is what I cannot understand. The treat you in a way that you won't realize that you're not their own. Their daughter in-laws, son in-law,has a share in everything they share. what about their friends?. The itsekiri people will never segregate you from them. When issues arise between you strangers and their sons, they won't side their own and crucify the other.in fact, they will tell their own that they are allowing the issue slide because the other person is a non indigene. the will never tell you that because your father is not an itsekiri,and you cannot hold a vital position, to the extent that people label their women that any child you have with an itsekiri woman is a lost child cos the woman will always take the child along if the marriage go south and the people will not deny him any opportunity because his father is not from there. there are bad ones no doubt but you putting that name up there is an insult to their personalities and an act of puerility in your type.

But I hear dat Itsekiri Wives sabi do Love Portions called 'KpeleGorgormio' for their Husbands or suitors? lipsrsealed

It is True, Right? cheesy
Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by brain54(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

But I hear dat Itsekiri Wives sabi do Love Portions called 'KpeleGorgormio' for their Husbands or suitors? lipsrsealed

You go like trouble o…👀

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
brain54:

You go like trouble o…👀

Lols.. cheesy

It's GrapeVine info o, Word on the Street those Days. smiley

Dat if a Guy (Particularly a Rich one) visits an Itsekiri lady and she enter Kitchen, come cook 4 him,
Dat d Guy don go oooo. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by brain54(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lols.. cheesy

It's GrapeVine info o, Word on the Street those Days. smiley

Dat if a Guy (Particularly a Rich one) visits an Itsekiri lady and she enter Kitchen, come cook 4 him,
Dat d Guy don go oooo. cheesy cheesy grin
Na Calabar girls I hear say Dey cook kubiomi (abi na how them Dey spell am) for men that year…🤔

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Oyiboman69: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No...most of their women know how to cook and take care of their man and there by win their heart. Isn't that what we men wants?,submission, neatness and above all,loyalty..it is greater than all love portions combined. Don't let anyone deceive you. Men can do anything for woman that is loyal and submissive. most of the modern girls are following the wind of modern open eye though but there are a bunch of good ones too

3 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Mamayam: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Won't say the worst people.

My stay in Warri showed me those people have to develop sociopathic traits to survive.
Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by mogbeyiteren: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2023
If you check Google on d numbers of people and tribes living in Sapele which is an Urhobo land, you will see dat d non-indigiens of Delta is far more than d Urhobo people, indicating dat the Urhobos are good and hospitable people.

2 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by mogbeyiteren: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2023
I have traveled far and wide, I can vividly say dere is no place dat is as hospitable as warri, sapele and environ

2 Likes

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Asgard13: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2023
I know say dem sabi use people head.. and them go tell joke joke..

Na if you allow them .. dem go use you.. use your head.. your brain ..

But dem nice..
Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by jerryforgood: 12:51am On Feb 03, 2023
If you know that your plan is to destroy people's tribe, stop it!
What has the Urhobo nation done to you? There are bad people in every tribe, so stop this noise. Whether you are an Igbo or Yoruba, there are worse criminals in your tribe than the Urhobo people. Huspupi is a Yoruba man and he is one biggest internet fraudster in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
not all urhobos but 98 percent of urhobos men have these bad attitude...they are not just call urhobo wayo for nothing.

urhobo men and boasting of what they cannot do, is like fish and water.

urhobo man wil only like you for what he wanted to take from you.

urhobo man wil have hundred thousand naira and he will start carryin himself as if has million.

urhobo man wil have just one gun resistance fortification, and he wil boastin and carried himself as if he is the most strongest.

urhobo man and lies is like fish and water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Urhobo pple shud speak out na. Are u pple like this?
they are like that....i have stay with them for many years. I prefer fulani to urhobo

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by Makamatic: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Urhobo people they talk sha . Them too talk/boast na why we they tell them say them too talk no action

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by headbasher96(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Oyiboman69:
and the subject was never about hospitality

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by brain54(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
AdakaBoro8:
they are like that....i have stay with them for many years. I prefer fulani to urhobo
You be confirm ijaw man…

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by brain54(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2023
headbasher96:
and the subject was never about hospitality
I been wan talk…

But I say make I do like say I no see!

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by mynipple1(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Its a fact that the urhobo's are so manipulative, cunning and two-faced to the core.
Literally speaking from experience as an ijaw boy that have lived most of my life with them in the same state[delta], same town.

But that doesn't mean they are bad bad bad people as op take them to be. Its just an innate trait that they possessed unconsciously.

They are actually fun to be with when you have known what they possessed and mingle with them just like them.

besides we ijaws' [men] are known for casanova as well, and our girls known to be skillful and talented on the bed.

So every tribe with em unique identity. It is what it is pals.

1 Like

Re: Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
AdakaBoro8:
Bro i hope u're not generalizing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy & Mummy / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.