Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money (4532 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Lovilla(f): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2023
siofra:

It means we women are special.
they dont know
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by siofra(f): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Why should he consider it a blessing? undecided

Because we women are special 😊😊😊😊
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Rickmann: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Labalaba23:
This girl only reason anytime she needs money. I can count how much I've parted with within three months of talking to her. #50k here, #30k there. For over two weeks, she didn't reach talk to me, and anytime she tells me sex isn't in our relationship. So, today she comes again demanding for money and want to gaslight me into giving. Attached are chats

I feel like giving you a heavy knock.
I can bet you can't even give a fellow guy 1k
Some useless girl has been blackmailing you emotionally into getting cash from you and you are proud of ur self.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
LarochelE:
Good of you. Don't give her. I won't be surprised if this girl is either siofra or jennyclay

Money wei oga don send since. You no see where dia chat stop, bros no gree share the complete message after she drop acct details undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Atllanta: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
oga she change am for you asin her blame game don make u fall guilty
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Streetmovement(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This people no just get shame at all for this life, when them go get shame πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by EnterpriseMan: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
The only reason God created eve is because Adam was bored. And i'm sure he's still regretting that decision till this day, These are the lazy people creating chaos in the world.

I respect the 1% of women who are hard working and know their places in the society, the rest are just
a waste of space whose only function is equivalent to that of a intimacy gadget
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Chemlite: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
EniHolar:
After God created man, He rested.
Man even had time to have a deep sleep.

But after the other gender is created, both God and man haven't had rest grin

This one weak me!
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by anthonyuncle(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
I'm yet to see where you dealt with her

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by youngfocus(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2023
siofra:
Consider it a blessing she even asked you for mponeyπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
They call u thief and you are still dancing with the pikin of Goat 😁😁😁
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Konjiboii: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2023
siofra:
Consider it a blessing she even asked you for moneyπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

grin okoko

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Sniper101(m): 2:54am On Feb 04, 2023
I won't be surprised if OP still turned around to credit the account of that low lifer...with the notion that he's making an investment; to smash her coochie someday grin
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Creativity22: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2023
phorget:
Why will you give her money? Have you also.m been giving your niggars some money too?
For where
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Creativity22: 5:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Streetmovement:

This people no just get shame at all for this life, when them go get shame πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
You mean op, that should have put her in her place ?
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Truvelisback(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2023
EniHolar:
After God created man, He rested.
Man even had time to have a deep sleep.

But after the other gender is created, both God and man haven't had rest grin
grin
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Streetmovement(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Creativity22:

You mean op, that should have put her in her place ?

His cup of tea cheesy
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Nonexisting1: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2023
The gender is very shameless but I can't see how you dealt with her in your write up. You sounded more like you were broke at the moment being the reason you didn't send the money. Not all men would respond to such a stupid chat from the shameless thing with bleeding pussy.
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Labalaba23:
This girl only reason anytime she needs money. I can count how much I've parted with within three months of talking to her. #50k here, #30k there. For over two weeks, she didn't reach talk to me, and anytime she tells me sex isn't in our relationship. So, today she comes again demanding for money and want to gaslight me into giving. Attached are chats

Please change your title to;

Chat of a Broke Redpiller with an Underage girl of 13 years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Pastor / Do We Really Have Wowo (ugly) Guys / I Lack Self-confidence. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.