Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. (3205 Views)

White Girls Are Too Caring / How Can I Boost My Babes Libido / See How My Babes Celebrated My Main Babe Birthday (18+) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by xenten: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Had a friend who was always dating my love interests. Caught him fucking one of them. I parted ways with him since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Fiscus105(m): 3:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Meanwhile, there are certain people, who are naturally talkative, even though they dnt have bad intentions, but they dnt normally know their boundaries.

Since u said, he is doing it for all girls u used to invite and not for a particular girl.

Solution! If u want him to stop, tell any of ur girl not to give him face whenever she comes ur side, this will force him to report to you and this will give you opportunity to express ur mind to him.

You will tell him that, several of them have complained about his attitude towards them, that they say, it seems you and ur friend want to be playing them like card, and that, this is as a result of uneccessarily carring he is giving to ur girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by iInjureHerYansh: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

He's generally caring to women. More like a simple gentleman but he likes to fuccck a lot too
Is he caring to other people like other genders or it's only to girls? That's what I meant
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Is he caring to other people like other genders or it's only to girls? That's what I meant

He's caring to only girls, especially beautiful girls that he has interest in.
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fiscus105:
Meanwhile, there are certain people, who are naturally talkative, even though they dnt have bad intentions, but they dnt normally know their boundaries.

Since u said, he is doing it for all girls u used to invite home and not a particular girl.

Solution. If u want him to stop, tell any of ur girl not to give him face whenever she comes ur side, this will force him to report to you and this will give you opportunity to express ur mind to him.

You will tell him that, several of them have complained about his attitude towards them, that they say, it seems you and ur friend want to be playing them like card, and that, this is as a result of uneccessarily carring he is giving to ur girlfriends.

This is the very perfect reply. Thanks
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by iInjureHerYansh: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

He's caring to only girls, especially beautiful girls that he has interest in.
Then he's not a good friend. Who could probably chose a bitch over you any day anytime. Be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

In what aspects sir ?

In every aspect....
I didñt say he shouldn't be nice to them but there's always a limit to everything of which he knows that...

Make him too carry em babes come na, so that you too go dey nice to them..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / I Am Officially Engaged / Intimacy Irritates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.