Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum (1468 Views)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour / My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Illegal1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Heathrow44:

lipsrsealed
rugged you bro
one love...
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Gift96: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
use it wisely
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Streetmovement(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Stand alone or choose your circle wisely here

Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Prettygirl200(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
U are welcome to this toxic forum!!!
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by leisuretym: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlackisBuT:

Honestly a lots of toxic people especially the man up there

You can join the feminist group , the men haters club , the misogynist, redpillers, first to commentus, Ebeggers club, English teachers , Attention seekers club, Paper Lions club, fake rich man , name checker association, tribal bigot, mod callers or the online judges that preside over cases here which I’m the President of, check my Profile, you can join any 3 clubs of your choice, we also have preachers club , scammer hunters, the online detectives , premium evening news paper’s club, I bring nothing to the table, I will sell the table buy make up 😀, so many adolescents clubs.
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by flokii: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2023
@OP Na you fine like that for your dp?.. I been think say na worwor girls full here..
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by BlackisBuT(f): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2023
leisuretym:

You can join the feminist group , the men haters club , the misogynist, redpillers, first to commentus, Ebeggers club, English teachers , Attention seekers club, Paper Lions club, fake rich man , name checker association, tribal bigot, mod callers or the online judges that preside over cases here which I’m the President of, check my Profile, you can join any 3 clubs of your choice, we also have preachers club , scammer hunters, the online detectives , premium evening news paper’s club, I bring nothing to the table, I will sell the table buy make up 😀, so many adolescents clubs.
wow you just crazy with your comments 😂what I love most about this forum is that. It's a faceless forum but some still live their lives here .. try meet them personally that's truly who they are lol
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by OAra: 3:07am On Feb 04, 2023
BlackisBuT:
Honestly it's really fun to me since my friend introduced me to nl I have been laughing and I noticed there are some crazy folks here . especially the comments section grin

Welcome! It is a nice place overall. Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by BlackisBuT(f): 3:09am On Feb 04, 2023
OAra:

Welcome! It is a nice place overall. Enjoy your stay.
thank you ✌️
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Sniper101(m): 3:11am On Feb 04, 2023
BlackisBuT:
Honestly it's really fun to me since my friend introduced me to nl I have been laughing and I noticed there are some crazy folks here . especially the comments section grin

Welcome aboard, honey grin
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by greatness22(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
U are welcome to this toxic forum!!!
Useless people like you are the one making this place toxic.
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Parizz: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
BlackisBuT:
why so bittered hiaan cry
sup pretty gal. How do you do?
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by yarimo(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2023
BlackisBuT:
Mteeeew undecided undecided
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Truvelisback(m): 1:59am On Feb 07, 2023
BlackisBuT:
U are Welcome to Fuji House of Commotions.
Re: Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum by Slynation(m): 3:05am On Feb 07, 2023
It's your first day and you instantly knew how to create topics and so others things... Sweetplum just dey play oO!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Residents Read This / Once A Naija Woman Start Calling You A Real Man Check Yourself / Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.