Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? (241 Views)

Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? by imkondi: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
With all these naira issues, naira redesign and scarcity, how will this year's Valentine be? Some vendors don't even accept transfers now. Even transfers in different banks are not working.

What should be done? What options do we have?

1 Like

Re: How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? by mastar111: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Omo, the matter tie wrapper.

For me, I am just hoping I win the Reaprite dinner for partners. They are offering free dinner date for lovers this valentine. I won’t have to spend at all.

Maybe you can win too. Just save at least 5k in the Loverite savings plan and stand a chance to win.

You can download their app on playstore or AppStore
Re: How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? by marlow1962(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
I will be at home, I stocked up on some food, kush and I both a new game (cod vanguard) so I’m set for the val. Nowhere really to go as I’m not the outdoor type.

Modern val is a waste of time and resources (that’s to me o, don’t know about you).

Happy val In advance 👍

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Should Not Have Been Born / Who Is Experiencing Problems With UBA / Urge For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.