Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. (963 Views)

How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / I Broke My Virginity On This Year Valentine Day (latest Nigerian Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by phoebelove(f): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin Why?

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Zulum500: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Give me your love😎

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Autobot05: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Champions league that night πŸ–€πŸ˜Ž

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Chocoloco: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
On vals day I Will be on loud while binge on the last of us

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
E no concern me normally, am finding it difficult to love, staying on my own is now what I prefer!!!

5 Likes

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
There's no Valentine's Day kind of loving that doesn't involve money. And since I don't have money, I won't be loving anybody on that day. Let us be looking at next year sha.

2 Likes

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
There's nobody to love. Everyone I know is coupled up. Everybody haff sombori to love.

Even if they are single, I don't have money to love them this year. Let us be looking at next year.
Come let me love you. You'll become a prophetess and twerk with your big nyash while dishing out prophecies to customers. We'll be rich and you'll have more than enough money to spend.

This I have seen.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Come let me love you. You'll become a prophetess and twerk with your big nyash while dishing out prophecies to customers. We'll be rich and you'll have more than enough money to spend.

This I have seen.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How many of your worshippers have you not scammed yet?

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How many of your worshippers have you not scammed yet?
Just give me a chance oh daughter of man, to plant my seed inside thee and our offspring shall rule the world.

This I have seen.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Just give me a chance oh daughter of man, to plant my seed inside thee and our offspring shall rule the world.

This I have seen.

And who, O son of Adam, will be watering this plant you aim to seed? πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Gift96: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Lol
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by virginprincess(f): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Me that have straight classes and even test till 6pm on that valentine day,all this my lecturers are wicked sha.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gift96:

Lol

Abi nah. Because it's only planting the seed dem sabi. They will not bother with the watering, adding of fertilizer and weeding part of the process. Just plant seed, fold hands and wait for the harvest time

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I the great Prophet shall water it cos I'm equal to the task. Between now and June this year, you'll be driving in your own Benz. I phone 14, a duplex registered in your name... all shall be yours oh daughter of man.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by royking111: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wings: Out Now on all platforms. Stream it and listen to the end on your favorite streaming platform.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CodbFOKuels/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I the great Prophet shall water it cos I'm equal to the task. Between now and June this year, you'll be driving in your own Benz. I phone 14, a duplex registered in your name... all shall be yours oh daughter of man.

I'm talking about the seed, you're focusing on me, abi you don't want to plant again? Let's discuss how this entire process of seed planting and harvesting will go.

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm talking about the seed, you're focusing on me, abi you don't want to plant again? Let's discuss how this entire process of seed planting and harvesting will go.
Oh that's very easy, I'm already following you, just follow me back, then I'll send you my WhatsApp number. And we can meet and discuss how the planting and harvesting would be along with the cost.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Oh that's very easy, I'm already following you, just follow me back, then I'll send you my WhatsApp number. And we can meet and discuss how the planting and harvesting would be along with the cost.

Okay. I can see that you've given this a lot of thought.

Let me go and think about it. Also, pray over it with my own prophet.

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. I can see that you've given this a lot of thought.

Let me go and think about it. Also, pray over it with my own prophet.
What's there to pray about! We can meet up and allow chemistry take over. I'm already a prophet so there's nothing to be scared of. We both worship the same God.

Just follow me tomorrow is Weekend we can Meetup tomorrow.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

What's there to pray about! We can meet up and allow chemistry take over. I'm already a prophet so there's nothing to be scared of. We both worship the same God.

Just follow me tomorrow is Weekend we can Meetup tomorrow.

πŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

I dey come. Just wait for me. I'm already on my way

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Kazeemblack: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Love no dey again na hook up every were ....make valentine shift jor
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
I go dey with olosho on that day
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

πŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

I dey come. Just wait for me. I'm already on my way
You de whine me abi!

But on a more serious note chidinma, I'll make you feel like a woman. And I'll take good care of you.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Gift96: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Abi nah. Because it's only planting the seed dem sabi. They will not bother with the watering, adding of fertilizer and weeding part of the process. Just plant seed, fold hands and wait for the harvest time

It's a role 2 can play. Life works smoothly where two parties act wink
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gift96:

It's a role 2 can play. Life works smoothly where two parties act wink

No oooh, not in this case. As he's the one that wants to plant seed, every responsibility that involves the seed will be on him.

1 Like

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don buy this with fearless waiting for my side chick to finish work.

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You de whine me abi!

But on a more serious note chidinma, I'll make you feel like a woman. And I'll take good care of you.

Yes nah. There's nothing I do on here that I take out of here. I'm just having fun with life.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by kelspinall(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
una still dey do val,lovely people
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Gift96: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

No oooh, not in this case. As he's the one that wants to plant seed, every responsibility that involves the seed will be on him.
it takes two to tangle

no wahala have fun sis
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes nah. There's nothing I do on here that I take out of here. I'm just having fun with life.
We can have that fun together.
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

We can have that fun together.

No. Thank you
Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

No. Thank you
Oya send me your account details. Let me do you well small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere With Me,, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now?? / With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? / She Pretended To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.