Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) (40757 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Theama(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Na wa grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Stupid girl. What is the big deal. Climbing okada is not suffering. It is a mode of transportation.
Antoeni:
That’s Just an Atom of What We Go Through As Nigerians, Now You Understand The Hell 83% Of Nigerians Pass Through Every 365 Days of Their Lives As Nigerians
Another one. How is okada hell? Be forming rubbish. Is bike not designed to carry people from place to place? How is that suffering?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by boxypane(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Is she riding on bike or having s*x? Every lun wan trend.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by sukkot: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
phorget:
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Realmargie(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Wahala wa ooooo
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by kals4luv990(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:
The lies people tell and extent people go to chase clout is so disgusting…
Davido no fit lie say he never enter Okada😁Nobody in this Nigeria fit tell me say him never enter Okada before. Sit otedola down and he’d tell you a time when he rode on Okada. She’s not even an abroad base, see her trying to form some wack accent

I neva enta okada before
Na machine I dey enta..those ones wey life don finish na im I dey climb

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Antoeni(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
That’s Just an Atom of What We Go Through As Nigerians, Now You Understand The Hell 83% Of Nigerians Pass Through Every 365 Days of Their Lives As Nigerians
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by We4all: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You dey mind the local olosho. They will sell fish in the market monday thru friday and come paint their nails on Saturday dey do nyanga. Na for who they fit deceive, not me. I done see Nigerian girls finish for this country. Na so I carry one well packaged banker go fucck thinking I found a classy babe. I'm still buying different kinds of air fresheners to diffuse the terrible odor her pussy left in my house. Mtchew

The odour might have been from you. Cum has a stinking smell and gets worse if you have STD. Go and check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Ologundudu2020: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2023
she's lying, acting plus forcing it on us all

Lol she dint even look pouch

4 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Akharmony: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Werey nah the fastest mean of transportation B that. .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by fuckboys: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Na even rich people dey enter Okada.

For naija people wey dey untop Okada go dey look people wey dey inside danfo as poor people ,😄

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:
The lies people tell and extent people go to chase clout is so disgusting…
Davido no fit lie say he never enter Okada😁Nobody in this Nigeria fit tell me say him never enter Okada before. Sit otedola down and he’d tell you a time when he rode on Okada. She’s not even an abroad base, see her trying to form some wack accent

Calm down!

Much as the lady in this video is clearly acting up for the camera and the attention, there are tons of Nigerians who have NEVER had to use the services of Okada riders. And this is not only restricted to the wealthy. The wife I married has never sat on an Okada for any reason and she was from a moderately comfortable family. As the first and only daughter, her father never exposed her to that experience for fear of putting his daughter in harm's way. She eventually grew up with a strong phobia for it. Yes, she has done keke a few times but okada rides have been a complete NO for her to this day.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by We4all: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
But u guys will believe her if she says she has never been on a limo before.

I know people that have never ridden on a bike. So what's the fuss about?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Realmargie(f): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol.... make someone reminds me say my mouth dy open abeg........

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Drakkernoir: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
It's "on a roller coaster"....not "in a roller coaster"

Razz human being
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by blacksam01: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
it might b true na....like for me, i havent entered okada for over 10years now
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by cstans(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
This one na mumu sha inside car wey u dey ride bouncing around no dey..... Slay queen without brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Angrygoat: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
God punish your ugly face and smelling toto for early Mormor.baztad liar. So since dem born u,when u dey sec shl enter uni,that na if u go uni sef,daft opposite,u never enter bike or even keke.make I catch u,I go reset your brain with slap. Ugly wretched bustard forming posh. Local breed wey never travel abroad b4.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by donhils: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2023
She's just being a nuisance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by jahsharon: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Cypress042:
I will bet my balls this lady is a regular okada patronizer

Advertising her business for the 1st time sad

Somebody wey dey waka from Ikorodu to Ketu regularly. So, you dey mind this cheap Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Mustiboy(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Smh

Person wey her papa win Best Okada passenger of the Year in 2022 get mind dey talk rubbish for sosha media

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by madjune(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
After voting Obi into power, the next task for his minister for health is to build huge mental health centers across all states in Nigeria.

A lot of Nigerians are presently mental without knowing it.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Youlins: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2023
You look more like a poor fellow. Can't you girls be real for crying out loud. You are so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by siraj1402(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2023
No problem she has started and she will soon have a permanent bike customer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by faceland: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Comedy grin
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by skuribeebo: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time 😯😂

Do you guys believe her? Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSxp2KoFb4
fear woman with big wild mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by faceland: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Smh

Person wey her papa win Best Okada passenger of the Year in 2022 get mind dey talk rubbish for sosha media

While the bike is moving, she is recording her self with one hand while waving the second hand... She is a veteran okada customer.

If it was her first time, she suppose grab the rider with one hand and grab one of the side-bars with the second hand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by adeoba2008(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2023
And she can still do a video❓

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Women and fake life. From fake accent, to fake hair, to fake eyelashes, to fake skin colour, to fake lifestyle. This is why men see them as trash.

This I have seen.
Plus fake nails and fake flat stomach. I encountered a girl who seemed to be within my specification of flat stomach, only for her to remove her clothes and behold there is one tight fitting gear they call girdle that she had on. The moment she removed it the whole stomach just spread out yaaaaaaa. And I was like I had been scammed.
Those class of ladies really disgust me. I wonder how men get along with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Bfly: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Tell her say, we self dey pity her pass
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Elock1: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Alot of Nigerians are bitter and seriously need help.
Any sane person knows she is just catching cruise but trust Nigerians to rain their frustration on the poor lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
The fact she could make a vid on a bike shows she is a seasoned veteran in okada riding..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.