Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) (40769 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Ibime(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
From her kpako attempt at forming accent, you can tell she is an okada regular

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Litmus: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obviously, if she was actually traumatised, she would have asked the Okada to stop and let her off. I've only watched a fraction of the vid so I may be wrong in suggesting that the girl was attempting satire. The satire was possibly mocking Nigerians generally for how Nigeriains moan and complain about everything, often ridiculously.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Ensquare(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Look at her face
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time 😯😂

Do you guys believe her? Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSxp2KoFb4
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Litmus: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
From the perspective of majority of the world's realistic people, the Jappanese people of Nigeria often appear no different to the character the woman is portraying. So if she is surreptitiously mocking the Jappa crew, then good on her. smiley

Nigeria doctors tip-toing through Nigeria's hospitals damp corridors, turning thire noses up at "smelly" patients, rusty beds and hollow oxygen tanks and saying, "Urrgh, this place is so tardy, I must relocate to New York's sophisticated hospitals" are no different.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Eyinju112(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babes the thing is annoying 😂
PrincessofDSS:

😂😂😂😂😂
I feel your pain,

I can’t help but keep moaning the pains of this lies.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Eyinju112(f): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
iamme1234:

Nor be ur sister
Na so una dey fake everything
Una fit say una no dey mess or defecate self
Rubbish
I’m sorry I don’t have a sister, I’ve got brothers
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by izubext007: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
She's does not even look tushed
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by iamsolasoul(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sometimes it’s fun to walk or take public transport. Not every where drive drive leg dey pain

You’d be surprised how cool the breeze feels sha but pray they don’t drink and drive carelessly
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by matrixme(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Stup!d lady. No be that plaza at Jahi be that close to the burnt down Next Cash and carry? she's obviously living in kado kuchi, or Jahi village self, many elites in Abuja won't know this place cos they don't visit such slums. classless bytche.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Did I just here "Okaador"?!! may the gods slap that mouth with the smelly fake accent that erupted from it... Oniro Oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
HardMirror:
Stupid girl. What is the big deal. Climbing okada is not suffering. It is a mode of transportation.

Another one. How is okada hell? Be forming rubbish. Is bike not designed to carry people from place to place? How is that suffering?

I think she's being sarcastic lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by obontami: 3:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Mgbeke forming posh. Girl wey her papa na truck pusher inside ladipo market and her mama dey hawk okpa for railway line, ikeja-along.

Thunder fire your bleached yansh there! Idiot.

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by pansophist(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Women.....

Even us wey don enter plane sef, still de use okada in Nigeria without considering it suffering or as she called it, traumatized.

If your relationship with okada is of class (status and suffering), and not for function (transporting you from point A to B), then you are over-complicating your life.

This life wey simple, some women go just over-complicate am. Na so I see one girl enter a restaurant, then remove her wig come de scratch her head intensely. The sun don almost boil her skull, but wig prevent the ventilation .

Even worse, she worse a high heels that was obviously uncomfortable, a skimpy dress that with tear if she try to walk fast. With all the lashes, long finger nails, make-up and multi-coloured face that have accumulated sprinkle of sweat on it.

And of course, her phone, eye glass, and small purse is in her hand. Purse too small to accommodate the phone and glass, and her dress having no pocket. And oh, with waist trainer, looking so suffocated.

And I was just there asking myself how someone go just make life difficult for themselves. Can't you just be simple?

Men may be scum, but we are masters of simple living and a non-complication of life. Men dress for functionality, period. Pockets must be there, for a start.

Only God know how he take create women, because their way no understand me sometimes. Sacrificing simplicity just to look good, especially when simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Na wa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by kingslj: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2023
phorget:
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.

you are right.

But if you are used to the OKADA hellish ride and now used to it ...it means you have never experienced the good life. In quote.

This is our lot in nigeria, We are so used to opposite of living a life ...that we feel entering a good car with AC as Shakara or too much enjoyment..
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Plus fake nails and fake flat stomach. I encountered a girl who seemed to be within my specification of flat stomach, only for her to remove her clothes and behold there is one tight fitting gear they call girdle that she had on. The moment she removed it the whole stomach just spread out yaaaaaaa. And I was like I had been scammed.
Those class of ladies really disgust me. I wonder how men get along with them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Gerrard59(m): 5:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Elock1:
Alot of Nigerians are bitter and seriously need help.
Any sane person knows she is just catching cruise but trust Nigerians to rain their frustration on the poor lady.

She does not know her environment and acted poorly. If she had shown excitement about it being her first time riding okada and said una dey enjoy o. I no know say to climb okada sweet like this, most viewers would have loved it. Nigeria is a poor country and most citizens have used Okada at a point in their lives, mocking them even when it clearly shows that she is a pro at okada climbing comes across as stoopid.

I watched it and found it so irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by rockmite: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Weytin deh worry these girls sef. Somebody from pako roro background like me, now she don upgraded to Olosho, com deh form Ajebo. Mumu, she no even sabi act/fake well set.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Elock1: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

She does not know her environment and acted poorly. If she had shown excitement about it being her first time riding okada and said una dey enjoy o. I no know say to climb okada sweet like this, most viewers would have loved it. Nigeria is a poor country and most citizens have used Okada at a point in their lives, mocking them even when it clearly shows that she is a pro at okada climbing comes across as stoopid.

I watched it and found it so irritating.
My point is this; it's social media and anything goes,pple say things to chase clout or find engagements. we should nt always be emotional about such frivolities. People engaging her just played into her motives
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Gerrard59(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Elock1:
My point is this; it's social media and anything goes,pple say things to chase clout or find engagements. we should nt always be emotional about such frivolities. People engaging her just played into her motives

Then, why are you criticising them?

Once anything gets to the Internet, you cannot control how people would respond.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Elock1: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

Then, why are you criticising them?

Once anything gets to the Internet, you cannot control how people would respond.
k
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Realmargie(f): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
anonymuz:
first time I am seeing a moderately beautiful.
u minit?
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by anonymuz(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Realmargie:
u minit?
yes just 24 hours ago. Here in Ado ekiti.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Realmargie(f): 6:04am On Feb 18, 2023
anonymuz:
yes just 24 hours ago. Here in Ado ekiti.
oops

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.