Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) (40723 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Kingcalls: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2023
The rich have also entered it one time in their lives... Jim ovia once took a bike cos he was stuck in traffic in the 2000s ... I once saw my dad's friend on okada despite being one of the executive directors in NBC ....
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Cricketman: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Show off

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Federalis: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol. This one nah actress nah. She go sabi suck kpola well well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which kind fake ass show of shame be this πŸ™„ even her fake wannabe accent is no match for a toddler's stuttering words, person wey don chop fufu for trenches tire dey form American idol on top okada.

This gender and chasing clout is something else.

I can't believe I just wasted my data watching this😑

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You dey mind the local olosho. They will sell fish in the market monday thru friday and come paint their nails on Saturday dey do nyanga. Na for who they fit deceive, not me. I done see Nigerian girls finish for this country. Na so I carry one well packaged banker go fucck thinking I found a classy babe. I'm still buying different kinds of air fresheners to diffuse the terrible odor her pussy left in my house. Mtchew
Comrade please lower ur voice. The volume is too high πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Cypress042:
I will bet my balls this lady is a regular okada patronizer

Advertising her business for the 1st time sad
Someone that is using one hand to film herself on okada with her ajepako face and accent?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Oju4190: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2023
madam na aboki okada u enter......
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Rubeshi(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚

Do you guys believe her? Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSxp2KoFb4
anything for attention..
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2023
JoeRizzla:
women and fake life. just looking at her alone you will see aje kpako in her appearance.
U even add Aje. That one na packo way don package

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Cypress042:
I will bet my balls this lady is a regular okada patronizer

Advertising her business for the 1st time sad

she's like dj cuppy.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by phemmyfour: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:
The lies people tell and extent people go to chase clout is so disgusting… your first time riding Okada yet you Dey comfortable Dey do video with one hand and swinging your hair with the other hand.. Daughter of lie Muhammad
She’s not even an abroad base, see her trying to form some wack accents

It's a skit now... everyone is a content creator
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Ijaya123: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚

Do you guys believe her? Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSxp2KoFb4

Please how do you enter an okada? Where is the door located? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Djyucee1(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2023
From the clip I can see she resides in Jahi Abuja and most people there use bikes to get to the junction b4 getting a cab to work
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2023
sad
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Louisboy22(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Who her pity help, let her go and sit down...all these rich kids self mtcheeeew
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by HeRulesMen: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2023
I don't know why I find this funny but I can bet anything with you, this is not her first time using okada. She's just an attention seeker. Datsall. That lady is a core ajepako, trying to form wetin she bo be.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Olowosaudi(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm. Its only a SIMP that will take an average Nigerian gal serious with what they say. Seeing her seated comfortably on the bike and still able to video herself is obvious she is no first timer to riding bikes. Besides, her accent and mannerism shows that she is from a poor background whose parents could not provide the luxury of life. Smh
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by pills90(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2023
chiiraq802:
Mumu.
grin grin
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by bonnyhope: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Women and fake life. From fake accent, to fake hair, to fake eyelashes, to fake skin colour, to fake lifestyle. This is why men see them as trash.

This I have seen.

Gbam!!!
I don't have to say anything again
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by TK9680: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Iro nlo pa.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
phorget:
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.

Na crase dey worry her....

Which person wey dey enter Okada for the first time, go feel comfortable enough to dey do video on top of am?

Women matter don taya me sef....
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by anonymuz(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Realmargie:
Lol.... make someone reminds me say my mouth dy open abeg........
first time I am seeing a moderately beautiful.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Alamuro1(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2023
You don't even happy and thank God that you are on top of the bike. Why she did not continue with her trek?
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Konjiboii: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Nice bouncy tits, my prick kick when she said take it easy reminded of my smallie that year.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Immanuel3(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
This one is obviously forming, if you enter okada for the first time in your life, there is a thrill that goes with it, that as a young person you won't call it suffering, that is why you have bikers all over the world, some of them hate even driving cars because they don't get that kind of thrill like they get from a bike...

Riding on a bike in itself is fun
I saw my friends yankee based cousin ride Okada in Lagos for the first time ever. Baba carry phone out and did Snapchat o. Posted the video across different platforms to his friends on how much fun he was having.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2023
If na me dey drive that Okada, I fit vex slap her. She's so fake and annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by zedman1(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2023
How and what do SOME girls enjoy about being so fake? Particularly the ones from very poor homes?
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Cypress042(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2023
jaxxy:

she's like dj cuppy.
Please explain what you mean by, she's like Dj cuppy.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Cypress042(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2023
ndidibabe:
Someone that is using one hand to film herself on okada with her ajepako face and accent?

grin
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by kubzy(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Hahahah
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Cypress042:

Please explain what you mean by, she's like Dj cuppy.

ajebutter seeking attention.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Menclothing: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Nigerians clouts chasing

Check my signature promo sales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018 / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.