Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) (40770 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Isuku01(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Obiageli! Obiageli!!

Dey play!
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Cypress042(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2023
jaxxy:

ajebutter seeking attention.
She's no where near cuppy, she's an ajekpako.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by shiwex: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2023
phorget:
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.
Your own business, na you no value your life..... Na you poverty don scatter him brain. You think jumping on okada is life? I am sure you will vote APC , its because of people like you Nigeria is still backward. So Okada is something to glorify?
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Wldzgr8st(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:
The lies people tell and extent people go to chase clout is so disgusting… your first time riding Okada yet you Dey comfortable Dey do video with one hand and swinging your hair with the other hand.. Daughter of lie Muhammad
She’s not even an abroad base, see her trying to form some wack accents

you mean the lies women tell.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Attention seeker. Clout chaser.

You were so well-balanced on the bike, you even held the camera almost steady.

Even people like me who have flown okada more than the manufacturers combined together cannot make videos with such steady hands.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Ichuksman: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2023
No mind the weye girl wey dey claim say she is using okada for the first time. I understand that she graduate in 2017 from the Abia State University, department of Mass Communication. She was using from her first to final year in the university. Why is she forming what I don't know. Rubbish and fake life will not kill our girls.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by phorget(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2023
shiwex:
Your own business, na you no value your life..... Na you poverty don scatter him brain. You think jumping on okada is life? I am sure you will vote APC , its because of people like you Nigeria is still backward. So Okada is something to glorify?

You are a slowpoke, why must she make it an issue when no one forced her into climbing okada? So motors dont get into accidents right? It only okada that often involve in accidents I guess. So if I can afford to own a car then I should not climb okada as a means of transportation so I can prove a rich mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by okerekingsley90: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Women and fake life. From fake accent, to fake hair, to fake eyelashes, to fake skin colour, to fake lifestyle. This is why men see them as trash.

This I hatve seen.

😁🤣
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time 😯😂

Do you guys believe her? Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSxp2KoFb4

...madam you your self na poor woman too, madam you be mugu you feel say na only poor people day enter bike.... country hard nor let me face u
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time 😯😂

Source:

Some of your sugar daddy,are once okada Ridders even some of the rich men today their parents raised them through okada transportation job...

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nonsense. Na dick dey hungry that one.
Dey do like agric fowl

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by iamme1234(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:
The lies people tell and extent people go to chase clout is so disgusting… your first time riding Okada yet you Dey comfortable Dey do video with one hand and swinging your hair with the other hand.. Daughter of lie Muhammad

Nor be ur sister
Na so una dey fake everything
Una fit say una no dey mess or defecate self
Rubbish
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by greypencils: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ode! See the monkey. Person way dem born for face me-I face you dey form posh.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by ChibuezeGatti(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nigerian ladies love to chase clout.Y
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
If this is your first time on bike then, welcome to the real world.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:

😂😂😂😂😂
I feel your pain,

I can’t help but keep moaning the pains of this lies.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
phorget:
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.

Okada dey fear me like mad. Nah last option for me.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Burgcudi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
I just wasted my MB to watch this motherfucking video... nah auto-play cos am
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Agn201: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
She is the biggest joker of the century
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by DKM123: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
You people must be very dvmb not to be able to tell this lady is just vibing and playing. It is so obvious she is being humorous but you Dundees are busy analysing and writing thesis. No single intelligence to decipher humour from reality.

That's why you all are gullible enough to vote in Buhari and want to mumuishly vote in Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by oluplus(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
shiwex:
Okada is not something to glorify, but sometimes Okada could be a life saver.
My ED once asked his driver to park his car because he was running late to meet with a foreign client to seal a multi million naira business.

If you think everyone you see on Okada is poor. You need to think again.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by SHOCK7(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:
100 % Agreed, by the way u look kinda cute

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Benrosaria(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSCi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

if it feels like a roller coaster then the rich are paying alot to suffer, just like her.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by HardMirror(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
phorget:

You are a slowpoke, why must she make it an issue when no one forced her into climbing okada? So motors dont get into accidents right? It only okada that often involve in accidents I guess. So if I can afford to own a car then I should not climb okada as a means of transportation so I can prove a rich mentality.
dont mind the idiot. Rich people also take bike.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Emdebby2: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Women and fake life. From fake accent, to fake hair, to fake eyelashes, to fake skin colour, to fake lifestyle. This is why men see them as trash.

This I have seen.
You are right. Most women live fake life. Although am not one 😁
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Originalsly: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eyinju112:

grin grin grin .... you want to kill me?? .... with the truth?? .... what a finish!
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by lozanni(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hanty, just continue; we know you are lying.

Okada wey some multimillionaires dey fly to meet appointment.
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hmm.. Forget.... Okada dey sweet at times, the only sad part of Okada is when rain meet you on top of it. 😜😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
She’s obviously joking. I can’t believe there are people offended by this. It looks like a skit

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by kunle75(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Source:

Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by folake4u(f): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol. Whether she's chasing clout or not is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

I like Bike rides a lot. There's this thrill it gives me especially when my face is half covered with a satin scarf and I'm wearing my sunglasses, with my shiny lips.

I do make calls when I'm ontop bike or even Snapchat videos sef. Thankfully, I never fall from Bike one day with all these Hausa riders. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.