Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,364 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know (12271 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by tobeski(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
That article and the video have just buttressed my point on jailbreaking ios and rooting android.it'll be vexing if someone still comes on here saying a jailbroken iphone is on par with android
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Luckki1001(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
tobeski: @lucki1001 after paying over 100k for a phone, having to jailbreak, lose your warranty, put your phone at risk etc just to get a basic feature that even s40 phones have is ridiculous.. You never had to jailbreak/root a symbian device to get all these functions.. The only reason for hackin a symbian device was to install unsigned apps. Nothin else. You keep comparin jailbreaking the iphone to rootin an android. Yet a ''jailbreaked'' iphone will only just manage to do things an android will do right out of the box. A jailbroken iphone will not even come near the power, functionality and flexibility of a rooted android. Furthermore, unlike ios manufacturers have started encouraging hacking androids with unlocked bootloaders and the likes....

Having to go and open a separate app just to beam a file over BT is ridiculous.Also having to install countless apps to get basic functionality from your phone only stresses the deficiency of the iOS platform

I repeat the iphone does not truly multitask properly. What it gives you is similar to the multitasking on some sony ericsson feature phones back then eg k608i nd sum fnes in the walkman series in my previous post above I hilighted some apps that need proper multitasking which is not possible with the iphone.. If you don't have an iphone to see this 4 urself, go read reviews. Its clearly mentioned as one of the cons of iOS...

Even on the old n97, without pc suite you could at least, transfer files btw phone and pc, use the phone as flash drive with mass storage mode share your fones 3g connection wit d pc, there was even media transfer mode to help you sync all your windows media player tracks and playlist with just one click etc
Yes , all that without pc suite. That's what you call connectivity.. Now reply to that.

Nowadays smartphones are expected to be able to replace PCs to some extent.. The plain truth is that the iphone fails woefully in that respect. That's why I said if you're looking for a device with an attractive ui, media capabilities, the chance to play with endless apps, and a nice fashion accessory, you're better off with an iphone. But if you want a real smartphone that does not hold back on innovation and functionality, and makes ur pc a superfluous item, the iphone is not likely to cut it for you

@ Oga Tobeski, this one no be fight issue. Like I said, it is each man to himself. It is what you want in a fone that determines which fone to go for. What I know is that all the millions of users worldwide cannot be wrong. Yes, the android phones comes, by default, with some of the functionality for which we jailbreak our phones for, but like I said, if you are prepared to do that cause you want to enjoy ur iphone, then go ahead.

Now, let me see how to break down ur analysis:

Installation of unsigned apps: What is the direct reason for hacking your Nokia device? Is it not to gain admin access to your phone to enable you install apps that will add more functionality to your fone? That is the essence of jailbreak. And for your info, jailbreak is legal. Yes, the OS manufacturer may not like it, but it doesn't stop you from going ahead. it is at your own risk. This applies everywhere, and why Apple is singled out for criticism is plainly obvious: You non-users are simply jealous of the respect it deserves.

Please, exactly what is the "innovation and functionality" that the iphone is not capable of? Like I pointed out in my post, I wasn't here to brag about the iphone. I just tried to correct the errors in some people's post. But like I said, I want to know exactly what Android phones are capable of, this special functionality and innovation, that the iphone does not do? Abeg tell me.

On the old N97, you are still restricted in terms of file sharing between pcs, unlike what you will have me believe. Yes, you can share files, but to what extent exactly? What's this about internet sharing? Please do your research properly. The iphone is capable of it, straight out of the box, without any jailbreak. See insult ooo,, how can you ever begin to compare the Nokia N97 with iphone 4S? No let people hear am ooo!
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by omodapson(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
blink182:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiY1kSTHZw

Eat this IOS fans, I am so sticking with belle and if at all, android. Cutting your sim is just the beginning of the crap. Was pulled to the IOS by game graphics but belle and android do same. If I need to wow myself then I turn to my console and entertainment system.

What more is to be said about iCrap. You want the best mobile user experience? Don't go for IOS!
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Luckki1001:

@ Oga Tobeski, this one no be fight issue. Like I said, it is each man to himself. It is what you want in a fone that determines which fone to go for. What I know is that all the millions of users worldwide cannot be wrong. Yes, the android phones comes, by default, with some of the functionality for which we jailbreak our phones for, but like I said, if you are prepared to do that cause you want to enjoy ur iphone, then go ahead.

Now, let me see how to break down ur analysis:

Installation of unsigned apps: What is the direct reason for hacking your Nokia device? Is it not to gain admin access to your phone to enable you install apps that will add more functionality to your fone? That is the essence of jailbreak. And for your info, jailbreak is legal. Yes, the OS manufacturer may not like it, but it doesn't stop you from going ahead. it is at your own risk. This applies everywhere, and why Apple is singled out for criticism is plainly obvious: You non-users are simply jealous of the respect it deserves.

Please, exactly what is the "innovation and functionality" that the iphone is not capable of? Like I pointed out in my post, I wasn't here to brag about the iphone. I just tried to correct the errors in some people's post. But like I said, I want to know exactly what Android phones are capable of, this special functionality and innovation, that the iphone does not do? Abeg tell me.

On the old N97, you are still restricted in terms of file sharing between pcs, unlike what you will have me believe. Yes, you can share files, but to what extent exactly? What's this about internet sharing? Please do your research properly. The iphone is capable of it, straight out of the box, without any jailbreak. See insult ooo,, how can you ever begin to compare the Nokia N97 with iphone 4S? No let people hear am ooo!
IOS people will never agree haba, the video i posted is just one in a series, the more you people resist, the more i feel obliged to post the complete series, it will only cost me a sh. it load of data.

Well as you said, everybody with their taste.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by 735i(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ios = fair

Android = Best!!!

I'll rather have my Nokia N900 which runs on Linux to an iphone!!(Even if na iphone9).

D flexibility of an Android is simply unmatched!!!
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
735 i:
Ios = fair

Android = Best!!!

I'll rather have my Nokia N900 which runs on Linux to an iphone!!(Even if na iphone9).

Please can you explain to me why you have to run linux and what exactly is up with that device, geeks do not even see it as a phone but some sort of...well ℓ̊ don't know, please explain.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by tobeski(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2012
First of all i wasn't comparing the n97 to the i phone.you were the one that asked me what it was capable of without PC suite and i answered you accordingly.
Luckki1001:

!
if you read my previous post, the app examples i mentioned and the video above I'm sure your question would be answered

so you know jail breaking is legal yet you're precious apple us constantly churning out software updates to prevent you from doing something that is your right. Thats when you know you're truly a prisoner. Happy prison breaking
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by deragoku: 3:07am On Apr 24, 2012
Honestly, I think the iPhone is overrated, lucky, Apple, and the unfortunate, the rest of us, some iPhone users are very vocal and they make it look like a Apple monopoly smart phone market.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Smooth278(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2012
735 i:
Ios = fair

Android = Best!!!

Keep deluding yourself, using a 2009 era 600Mhz brick phone with a resistive screen and now ancient GPU in 2012.

That's what people don't understand...people who work demanding jobs do not have time to wrestle with their phones. Consumers want something that just works! Android and Apple users are running latest apps and ports of console games and people are beating their chests because they can 'run terminal on their phone' and 'can run native Linux apps'.

See, despite all my comments, I LOVE Android. Since i have an iPad i plan to ditch my iPhone 4S for a HTC One X or the Galaxy SIII. You need to let go of that ancient N900 and move to a modern smartphone platform. Go and get an Android device or iPhone and stop mentioning dead-ended OS here again grin
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by tobeski(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
@smooth278(I'm guessing you're texazzpete) you're seriously talking off point, you're evading questions i posed to you and contradicting yourself(if ure texaspete) .I talked about how apps can talk to each other and the os in android, i specifically said in advance that i knew sns integration had become more prevalent but it was only one of the examples, yet you still mention twitter integration. what do you think i meant by sns integration can't u read. I gave examples of third party apps. twitter comes wit d iphone as a result of d apple/iphone partnership. its not a third party app that you install separately.
when did malware even come into the picture. don't let me get started with that

I said videocalling isn't supported on the iphone and your answer is that it is not that popular in nigeria, huh??. u really couldnt come up with a better excuse??

you mention htc one x and galaxy nexus not having mem. card expansion yet those are just two phones out of the 100s of androids out there. android gives you choice. why can't apple do the same.

Smooth278:

Can you kindly show me where I said 'bluetooth is outdated'?

are you not the same person that said

texazzpete:
I cannot think of anybody I know who still goes around transferring music via bluetooth. We did that stuff when we were still kids in the University.

and

texazzpete:
Dude, this is 2012. I cannot remember when last I ever thought about doing a file transfer via bluetooth. If you don't have a data plan to enable you send your files by email, why are you using a smartphone?

see how you contradict yourself so easily?? i'll just assume you're not in the right frame of mind right now or you were rushing when you typed this. i can't think of any other explanation.

Smooth278:
iOS 4 was released around the same time as Android Froyo. Can you truly compare the buggy, laggy Froyo to iOS 4? At least that was 2010...iOS has been hardware GPU accelerated since 2007. Android did not get true GPU acceleration until ICS. What took them so long? cheesy

i asked you about multitasking. you're talking about gpu acceleration. Off point once again. u have no point there because there was no need for gpu acceleration. you're the only one that knows which android used to lag

Smooth278:
Is there any, sober explanation for why in a discussion about iPhones you're posting a scaremongering article about the third generation iPad?

I'd be VERY interested in hearing it. You can blame it on the alcohol if you wish

I was hilighting apple's general poor hardware
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by sunto: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2012
Princek12: My guess is that everyone (or a substantial majority) of the people who are here commenting about the Iphone and Android phones are foreign-based. The reason is that a substantial majority of Nigerian-based folks are still stuck on the archaic, outdated Blackberry devices;and judging by the way they brandish their sometimes "tokunbo" Blackberry phones, you can pretty much tell that they think they are impressing you and holding the latest technological device in the world. When I see such displays, I say the following: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing."

you are right my man, i have 1phone4 and i get any apps i ever wanted.the problem is not many people have access to iPhone. all i can say is if you use iphone no other phone will satisfy you.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by sunto: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
jp philips: how on earth did the BB and Iphones qualify as smart phones?
when i say smart i expect flexibility beyond umbrages, how can a smart phone not have bluetooth? for texasspette, i cant rem the last time i keyed in contacts to my directory from a colleague or in OPS camp, we share contacts over bluetooth what about instant pics? u transfer through email? when you are out of bundle, then you forget the pics? i dont see any wisdom in that.
more so, its my money give me the functionality and i will choose whether to use it or not, my 4yrs P1i came with infra red and fm radio but ive never used them
how can u pay for an IOS when the almighty experia S has hit the shelves? in case u dont knw, the froyo OS of android comes standard as a Wifi hotspot wonder the big deal in the IOS being a router?
most android hardwares support upgradable versions of the ice cream sandwich.
i can only own an IOS or BOS at gun point
XPERIA S rocks!!!

please go to any of thire and see the phone their top staff are using i bet you it will be (IPHONE) please proof me wrong.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by texazzpete(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
tobeski: @smooth278(I'm guessing you're texazzpete) you're seriously talking off point, you're evading questions i posed to you and contradicting yourself(if ure texaspete) .I talked about how apps can talk to each other and the os in android, i specifically said in advance that i knew sns integration had become more prevalent but it was only one of the examples, yet you still mention twitter integration. what do you think i meant by sns integration can't u read. I gave examples of third party apps. twitter comes wit d iphone as a result of d apple/iphone partnership. its not a third party app that you install separately.
when did malware even come into the picture. don't let me get started with that

You mentioned 'flexibility' of Android and the fact that apps on Android have more 'freedom' than Apple's walled garden approach. I showed you the potential pitfalls of this situation (massive influx of malware) and the resulting compromise in platform security (Android's rating as the least secure of the major smartphone platforms). How is this not relevant to the discussion? Is your attention span that short that you need regular reminders on the topic of interest?
I LOVE how you gloss over the salient points I raised and focus nearly an entire paragraph on the fact that I missed a small portion of your initial post. Stay classy o! cheesy

tobeski:
I said videocalling isn't supported on the iphone and your answer is that it is not that popular in nigeria, huh??. u really couldnt come up with a better excuse??

you mention htc one x and galaxy nexus not having mem. card expansion yet those are just two phones out of the 100s of androids out there. android gives you choice. why can't apple do the same.

'Excuse'? What's the 'excuse' for a feature that is not natively supported on the 4 most prominent mobile platforms? What's your excuse for Android then? Aside from Samsung's patched-in implementation on their Touchwiz skinned phones, practically no other Android phone carries this feature and certainly not on any 'Google Experience' devices.
So...Google bills the stock Android devices as the essential Android experience...and does not support 3g video telephony...Have you forgotten this is an iPhone vs Android comparison discussion? Weird!

To be honest I find this particular point to be just as silly as the 'java apps' point. Practically all users will turn to the likes of Skype anyway for video calling.

What i find laughable is that while you suggest that Facetime is limited because it's only iPhone to iPhone, you are babbling about 3g video telephony which most Android devices, Blackberries, iPhones and Windows Phone handsets are excluded from using...which leaves an extremely limited pool of Nokia symbian phones and ageing windows mobile phones in Nigeria.

Keep flogging this point...just adds to my conviction that you're running out of ideas grin

As for the memory card point, my point is simple; If the two most definitive, premium Android handsets can make do without expandable memory, so can the iPhone. isn't that obvious? Do I need to point you to the Google Galaxy Nexus liveblog to see how the ICS toting flagship was billed as THE definitive Android experience?

You have choices between 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. That's even more choices than HTC gives you with their One X (only available in 32GB) grin

You can drag this point on and on in a brainless manner by babbling about 'choices' with varying storage options. Please don't waste both our time.

tobeski:
are you not the same person that said

and

see how you contradict yourself so easily?? i'll just assume you're not in the right frame of mind right now or you were rushing when you typed this. i can't think of any other explanation.

You claimed I said Bluetooth was outdated. I ask you again, where did I say that?!

For the avoidance of all doubt, and for other people as ignorant as yourself, I will say this.

BLUETOOTH IS NOT THE SAME AS BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER!!!!!

I indicated that Bluetooth file transfer protocol is not nearly as prevalent or relevant today as it once was. You need to stop showcasing your ignorance here when you insinuate that anyone thinks Bluetooth is outdated. Many millions of iPhone users use their Bluetooth every day for listening to music with headphones and handsfree through car stereo. You'll be happy to know the iPhone 4S supports Bluetooth 4.0 which isn't yet prevalent in Android devices grin

tobeski:
i asked you about multitasking. you're talking about gpu acceleration. Off point once again. u have no point there because there was no need for gpu acceleration. you're the only one that knows which android used to lag

You made a snarky comment about multitasking taking too long to arrive in the iPhone in 2010. I replied in the same vein, asking why it took until Q4 2011 for GPU hardware acceleration to arrive. Why are you complaining?
FYI, even the most die-hard Android fanboy out there will agree that prior to Gingerbread and dual core processors, Android was not nearly as smooth as iOS. Go and read any review off Engadget or any major tech site for Eclair, Donut and FroYo devices...Are you sure you've used Android extensively?

My Galaxy Tab 8.9 with a Dual core Tegra 2 processor and Honeycomb 3.0 lags between homescreens. Why do you think many Xda rom cooks talk about overclocking to reduce lag?

tobeski:
I was hilighting apple's general poor hardware

Reviewers at Anandtech noted that the increased heat output in the new iPad is as a result of the powerful GPU (much more powerful than in any Android device out there) and noted that the heat did not become uncomfortable. Ditto for Consumer reports which rates the new iPad as the best tablet out there. How does that seem like 'general poor hardware to you'?

This is just silly speak and is tantamount to someone taking the Asus Transformer Prime's GPS issues, the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate's poor GPS and plasticky builds on many Samsung devices and making a general statement that the build quality in Android devices is 'generally poor'.

Again, stay classy.

Finally, it seems I forgot to log out of my brother's profile on this PC...yes the post above made by 'Smooth278' is mine.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by 735i(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
blink182: Please can you explain to me why you have to run linux and what exactly is up with that device, geeks do not even see it as a phone but some sort of...well ℓ̊ don't know, please explain.

Simply put; The Nokia N900 is not a phone; It is a computer with phone capabilities...i guess that answers your question. Plus i generally do not go by the opinions of a few individuals whom you refer to as geeks to reach my own conclusions...

Smooth278:

Keep deluding yourself, using a 2009 era 600Mhz brick phone with a resistive screen and now ancient GPU in 2012.

That's what people don't understand...people who work demanding jobs do not have time to wrestle with their phones. Consumers want something that just works! Android and Apple users are running latest apps and ports of console games and people are beating their chests because they can 'run terminal on their phone' and 'can run native Linux apps'.

See, despite all my comments, I LOVE Android. Since i have an iPad i plan to ditch my iPhone 4S for a HTC One X or the Galaxy SIII. You need to let go of that ancient N900 and move to a modern smartphone platform. Go and get an Android device or iPhone and stop mentioning dead-ended OS here again grin

Hehehehe...

So you have an ipad and an iphone? BIG DEAL!!!
My Android device runs on Ice Cream Sandwich...try to get your fingers on one and see what it can do...Still.. i love me my N900..it redefines multitasking!!

If truly you know programming... you wouldn't write off LINUX..outdated or not...!!!
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by texazzpete(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
735 i:

Simply put; The Nokia N900 is not a phone; It is a computer with phone capabilities...i guess that answers your question. Plus i generally do not go by the opinions of a few individuals whom you refer to as geeks to reach my own conclusions...

The N900 is an outdated, brick phone with a now slow processor, ageing GPU and a resistive screen. Its fans babble about it being a 'computer'. Savvy smartphone users know that its time is long since up...its users are masochistic fellows who thrive on the idea of wrestling with their phones while they lose out out the modern app revolution.

Frankly speaking, there's no sensible reason now to recommend the N900 over any decent Android phone.

735 i:

So you have an ipad and an iphone? BIG DEAL!!!
My Android device runs on Ice Cream Sandwich...try to get your fingers on one and see what it can do...Still.. i love me my N900..it redefines multitasking!!

If truly you know programming... you wouldn't write off LINUX..outdated or not...!!!

I've run ice cream sandwich before. Did I say it wasn't good?
What's the point of multitasking when you're running inferior apps and games on an outdated device? The Nokia Ngage from 2004 does multitasking pretty well too smiley

I also cannot recall when I 'wrote off Linux'. Linux and meego aren't outdated. The N900 hardware is.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by 735i(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2012
texazzpete:

The N900 is an outdated, brick phone with a now slow processor, ageing GPU and a resistive screen. Its fans babble about it being a 'computer'. Savvy smartphone users know that its time is long since up...its users are masochistic fellows who thrive on the idea of wrestling with their phones while they lose out out the modern app revolution.

Frankly speaking, there's no sensible reason now to recommend the N900 over any decent Android phone.

I've run ice cream sandwich before. Did I say it wasn't good?
What's the point of multitasking when you're running inferior apps and games on an outdated device? The Nokia Ngage from 2004 does multitasking pretty well too smiley

I also cannot recall when I 'wrote off Linux'. Linux and meego aren't outdated. The N900 hardware is.
[img][/img]
undecided

Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Princek12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
blink182:

Yeah I got my first blackberry last year, as I hated it and discouraged its use where possible previously, with the crash of data rates-it costs me the same amount to get 3gb on my bb to get 250mb on my symbian. It was a deal i couldn't resist. As for being excited, I guess not.

I never said the bb OS is on the same standing with IOS or android but I refuse to agree it is outdated as you claim, yes its a really annoying OS but I still won't call it outdated.

Your first blackberry was in 2001, what phone was that, you were carrying a stone around and calling it a phone. There is nothing to write about all phones from that time frame. And I hope that is not your basis for comparison. I do not believe blackberry is pulling out of the USA, that is a BIG BIG lie.

Your utterances of Nigeria and Nigerians are really pathetic, I want to believe you are not Nigerian because if you are, then you are lost, what we call 'born throway'. Most guys I know did't even have a blackberry until the data price slash. You should be referring to girls with respect to the pinging crap. Since I encountered symbian, I have been on it, almost switched to IOS or android but some guys here did a very good job at making me stay, will probably still get an android phone. My friend, Nigeria is not a dark country as you think, well I dont blame your ignorance, its our daft leaders I blame. I really do love my bb and I hardly ping with it, most times videos, songs and softwares are what I queue up in download, when I am not doing that, probably working on my lappy, gisting with family or watching TV. Using myself alone I think isn't enough but I know guys are not blackberry craze except for some few 'woman wrapper' I know.

Blackberry has pulled out of the U.S's consumer market. You can search it on google to see for yourself. And Blackberry is outdated in the civilized world. Most of the latest apps are not even developed for Blackberry phones. The Android system is so much better. And I am Nigerian and do visit Nigeria at least every six months. And to show you how outdated Blackberry is, there is not a substantial difference from my Blackberry in 2001 and the Blackberry in 2012, except for maybe the touchscreen in bold and some GPS features. Nigeria is a dark country, my brother, even though I still love her to death and it is still my country. But the truth is the truth.

I am glad that Blackberry is popular in Nigeria because people can at least send unlimited texts via the BBM rather than paying for each text message. And we all know it is extremely expensive to talk. Let us all pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by AndroBlaze: 5:14pm On May 01, 2012
Read all of this an now crave an Android (which IMO would be the only sane thing to do[b] if you have actually read all of this[/b]), well you can now have a brand new Android that does 99% of everything said in this dicussion (only NFC support absent) for the " hugely expensive price" of 25k.

Yes that is one of the beauties of going Android, CHOICE, yet still overwhelming QUALITY. Here's my thread, while stocks last.

www.nairaland.com/924739/brand-new-huawei-ideos-x3s
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by mxxpunkxx: 6:59pm On May 01, 2012
Enough of the trolling . . .
Now, if you love iOs as much as i do, lemme see your hands up
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Slyphax(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2012
On a personal experience av used d iphone 3gs and currently use samsung galaxy nexus for less than $400 under a verizon wireless plan. I am more than pleased with the Android 4.0 ICS. I am not much of a fan of the scrutiny iphone brings. Android gives me a lot more flexibility with everything I do as on my own I can build android apps and install. With the added flexibility there's certainly going to be vulnerabilities. U certainly most love the android beam(touch to beam) feature. Ders rili no nid for bluetooth file transfer or any other form of file transfer cos the u only need touch two compatible devices together and beam it to the other device no mata d size in split seconds. Am not against iphone but for the customisation n tweaking ability available to android,I'd pick it over iphone anyday.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by temmym4(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2012
agiboma: i used iphone and will continue to do so, never tried Android and never will

Ehh yar. YOU CAN NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU WON'T KNOW my dear.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by jpphilips(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
sunto:

please go to any of thire and see the phone their top staff are using i bet you it will be (IPHONE) please proof me wrong.

"top staff using it" has become a reason to spend my hard earned cash? no offense, re u a goat?
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by kedavra(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2015
to know which is superior, check out http://www.jumpnaija..com
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by kkkossy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Iphone is the best phone ever made. I had to discard my Samsung phone for it recently and all I have been experiencing ever since is just a smooth running device with no lags or Overheating . Though it’s expensive but it’s worth the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Mtn Upgrading To? / Nairalanders, Lets Follow each other On Instagram!! / Tecno P5 Vs Gionee P2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.