Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? (7966 Views)

Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2023
imagrg:
If you are married and my cucumber size preek dey hungry you, let me know. angry
I'm your granddaughter. πŸ™πŸ™
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Tenshades(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Same men who see nothing wrong in sleeping with married women will spit fire like a mythological dragon when other men fvvk their wives.

Na man dey do man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Mercury12(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Never

Those married women are the best

You can't
They are not dramatic
They give peace of mind
They decided when to get pregnant for you
They take care of lot things by themselves
They act like mothers

A single girl can equally give these things.
Stay away from women already married to a man except the husband is dead. That is when God grant permission to remarry

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by culf: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2023
rickleye:

You are very correct.
I find they either dated the fellow prior or were friends and never did the deed .
It’s rare for a married woman to pick a guy for an affair unless it’s a rebound when she found out that her husband cheated on her

true
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Bigseven(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2023
The consequences alone should scare any wiseman.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Moniya4Real(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

But you cheat on your wife ?
Never did in my entire 12 years of marriage before it hit the rock- initiated by her anyways.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Moniya4Real:
God forbid! The first thing I ask a girl is’ are you married?’ before even beginning to take it up from the admiration stage. I hate my wife cheating on me like a plague so, I dare not do it to another man.

whether u don't cheat with a married woman or u not it doesn't it anyways cut down on the possibility of someone's a man cheating on ur wife,
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Even a married pig
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tueh angry
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Show by hands

What are you saying? I've resisted multiple single women and one married woman, the funny thing is that I was very very attracted to that married woman, but I still resisted her because she was married.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Perverts embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all they care is sex sex sex embarassed

Nigerian men are just us*less.... All of them

Trenches Olosho lamenting about Nigerian guys. After her stinky pussy just like her mother pussy has been overused with excess banging by local agberos and thugs. I notice something about u unna dey do stupidity and foolishness for unaa family?? Sorry for asking. Just curious!!. U never see anything from Nigerian men your complain just begin. Broke Oloshos. You better go to Ur workplace quickly make Ur trenches Olosho leader no give u query
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
nazicartel:
I have always avoided them. I don't know why many of them are too easy.

Their husbands may be denying them sex at home.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Moniya4Real(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Heathrow44:

whether u don't cheat with a married woman or u not it doesn't it anyways cut down on the possibility of someone's a man cheating on ur wife,
In as much as I hate to admit this. But you spoke the truth bro
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by ashawopikin(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Show by hands
I don't want to know how rich or beautiful you are, once married, its no go for me, total turn off
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
imagrg:
If you are married and my cucumber size preek dey hungry you, let me know. angry

You no read say she's married with 4 kids? grin
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nia69:
I'm your granddaughter. πŸ™πŸ™

How are the kids doing today and their daddy? cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

How are the kids doing today and their daddy? cheesy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚No one believes that anymore.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OKOATA(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Trenches Olosho lamenting about Nigerian guys. After her stinky pussy just like her mother pussy has been overused with excess banging by local agberos and thugs. I notice something about u unna dey do stupidity and foolishness for unaa family?? Sorry for asking. Just curious!!. U never see anything from Nigerian men your complain just begin. Broke Oloshos. You better go to Ur workplace quickly make Ur trenches Olosho leader no give u query
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Bros na fight? Lol
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nia69:

Ntoor! πŸ˜›
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

Ntoor! πŸ˜›
Sigh.

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nia69:
Sigh.

https://www.nairaland.com/6008754/met-2017-nairaland-july2020-got

Dug this out for you. Looking forward to reading your own story soon too.

Something tells me the lady in the story didn't set out to look for a "friend" or whatever too.

Sha dey update us; cos I noticed you took down your "Mr K" story. I wouldn't know why though.

Sha good luck. You know say me I like love and heartbreak stories 😁
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nia69:

Yet, it still feels like you're the one bringing the attention to yourself, asking people not to send PMs and the sort.

You can simply comot face and focus on your target of using NL as a coping mechanism for boredom/lonliness. Answer the requests you feel like and ignore the rest.

Just saying
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by AmancalledGod: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Perverts embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all they care is sex sex sex embarassed

Nigerian men are just us*less.... All of them
is like you lay your useless frustration in every thread you come across, mugu
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by jericco1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
I can anytime, anyday
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Okoroawusa: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
For me woman na woman. Whether married or unmarried and as long as she is a consenting adult. If you agree we fvck. Simple

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

https://www.nairaland.com/6008754/met-2017-nairaland-july2020-got

Dug this out for you. Looking forward to reading your own story soon too.

Something tells me the lady in the story didn't set out to look for a "friend" or whatever too.

Sha dey update us; cos I noticed you took down your "Mr K" story. I wouldn't know why though.

Sha good luck. You know say me I like love and heartbreak stories 😁
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Soon ke?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚About the Mr A, not K, I deleted it for a reason, I can't remember at the moment.

You won't get any story from me anymore. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

Yet, it still feels like you're the one bringing the attention to yourself, asking people not to send PMs and the sort.

You can simply comot face and focus on your target of using NL as a coping mechanism for boredom/lonliness. Answer the requests you feel like and ignore the rest.

Just saying
Alright sir, I understand.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by franklingud(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Truth be told....

I have had sex with a married woman back in 2015 and I regret it till date..

And I have had another opportunity to have sex with a married woman again but this time around I promised God I will never repeat such mistake. She has made several advances towards me but I dodged it severally.

So help me God. πŸ™πŸ½

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Alright sir, I understand.
Is it tru u re married??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2023
myyansh68:
Only 10 % can do that.

When we have useless parading around in masculine form.

As I type now a married man is hanging out with a married before /single mother of 3 kids from different Men.
He sent her 6k just this evening , and this useless man's wife is passing through hell carrying baboon stick around the Bush in able to pluck cashew seed before eating.

GOD will really judge on judgment Day.
There is no God it's just the universe, you and karma
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by BeanX(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian men are just useless.... All of them
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Is it tru u re married??
Maybe, maybe not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. / What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? / ddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.