Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? (8000 Views)

Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2023

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
grin

Lol

I don't know why u re behaving like a woman...but it's ok grin
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
I wish you'd get better soon.
I pray so too, it's just that it is crazy out here
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Preciousgirl
God will give me the ability to. I don't want to speak like Peter but I am terrified of married women.

To have sex with a married woman, is that sex? Is that not madness? You can as well call sleeping with your blood sister sex. It is an abomination.

Having sex with a married woman is like making love to her entire family. Only very irresponsible people engage in such. What happens when the woman brings an illegitimate child into family that looks nothing like the husband?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol

I don't know why u re behaving like a woman...but it's ok grin
I am a woman.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
I pray so too, it's just that it is crazy out here
Sigh.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Sigh.
I will be fine nia, don't worry about me, so how is school??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
I will be fine nia, don't worry about me, so how is school??
Alright. It's fine, thanks.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Alright. It's fine, thanks.
I hope you are preparing for val??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
I hope you are preparing for val??
😂😂😂 I'm not. I don't celebrate it.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
I am a woman.
Seriously I tot u re a lady...

Are u truly married??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Nia69 post=120661026]
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Seriously I tot u re a lady...

Are u truly married??
I'm a child. I'm not married. I'm being serious right now. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
I'm a child. I'm not married. I'm being serious right now. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Are u saying goodbye??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Are u saying goodbye??
Yes I am. I'm tired of our conversation.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Yes I am. I'm tired of our conversation.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am actually trying just to play along, probably to pull Ur legs, but here u re telling me the truth.
The tin is, I beat u in Ur own game grin.

But me I am not tired of the conversation sha, I wish we can continue with it somewhere else...do u agree??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am actually trying just to play along, probably to pull Ur legs, but here u re telling me the truth.
The tin is, I beat u in Ur own game grin.

But me I am not tired of the conversation sha, I wish we can continue with it somewhere else...do u agree??
Okay.

I don't wish to continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do / If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? / "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.