Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? (7997 Views)

Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
There is no God it's just the universe, you and karma
Hey!
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by benqo01(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
HOW DO U ALL HAVE SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN THAT A BIG CURSE O............E DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Maybe, maybe not.
Don't confuse me madam na

Which one u dey?? undecided
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
😂😂😂😂 Soon ke?

😂😂About the Mr A, not K, I deleted it for a reason, I can't remember at the moment.

You won't get any story from me anymore. 😂😂

😁
I didn't even know I added "soon"; definitely subconsciously. A couple of years is still soon sha.

Be that as it may, you're not too young (or old) to find love. It's not like the heart is some switch, where you flip on when you're ready. Even 2 year old dey find love sometimes 😂😂😂

A and K are still classes of vitamins; I'm on track 😛😛😛

Dunno why you will decide to use story to do shakara. Wetin sef 😏😒

I should have kept quiet sef and be enjoying story on a low key. Me sef 🤦
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
For me woman na woman. Whether married or unmarried and as long as she is a consenting adult. If you agree we fvck. Simple

Na wah o
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Don't confuse me madam na

Which one u dey?? undecided
😂😂 I'm single.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
😂😂 I'm single.

Just want to mingle and nothing more...

Am sorry, but are u married before??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Hey!
Hey nia, how are you doing??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

😁
I didn't even know I added "soon"; definitely subconsciously. A couple of years is still soon sha.

Be that as it may, you're not too young (or old) to find love. It's not like the heart is some switch, where you flip on when you're ready. Even 2 year old dey find love sometimes 😂😂😂

A and K are still classes of vitamins; I'm on track 😛😛😛

Dunno why you will decide to use story to do shakara. Wetin sef 😏😒

I should have kept quiet sef and be enjoying story on a low key. Me sef 🤦
A guy I used to crush on called me a child. 😩😩 Love will find me abeg not the other way around. I wish my heart had a switch.

🙁🙁I just didn't want to see those nonsense things (romantic words) I typed and it was getting more views. So I deleted it.

I completed the story already. He's still blocked and we're never coming back.

I'm thinking of starting a new diary... 😊
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Just want to mingle and nothing more...

Am sorry, but are u married before??
I don't mingle. I'm a married woman.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
Hey nia, how are you doing??
I'm good at the moment. What about you?
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
I'm good at the moment. What about you?
Am not good ooh
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
Am not good ooh
I understand, sorry.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
I understand, sorry.
Its not your fault dear
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:

I don't mingle. I'm a married woman.

Ahaa

But..

But u said u re single? When did u do marriage just now??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ahaa

But..

But u said u re single? When did u do marriage just now??
Yes, in my church.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
Its not your fault dear
I hope you'll get well soon.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Yes, in my church.
So u re on the altar confusing someone's son outside here??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
I hope you'll get well soon.
Am not sick nia
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
So u re on the altar confusing someone's son outside here??
Me confuse you? Impossible.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
Am not sick nia
You're but not physically.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
A guy I used to crush on called me a child. 😩😩 Love will find me abeg not the other way around. I wish my heart had a switch.

🙁🙁I just didn't want to see those nonsense things (romantic words) I typed and it was getting more views. So I deleted it.

I completed the story already. He's still blocked and we're never coming back.

I'm thinking of starting a new diary... 😊

It's okay to be a "child" too. Life na stages. Even the matured ones still have their "child" stages.

Take your time, no pressure. Just teasing; love will come at its own time. No be competition.

What's the motivation for the new diary, considering others prior faltered?
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Me confuse you? Impossible.

How is it impossible like I am resistant to confusion.

U said maybe u re married or not(like u re not sure of Ur status grin )

Ok, I said u should pick one and u said u re single.

Ok, I said I just want to mingle, but wanted to know if u were once married (pertaiyto what that guy said and also Ur inability to confirm Ur status)

And u said u re married that u re not in for mingling..

Is that not confusing enough??
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

How is it impossible like I am resistant to confusion.

U said maybe u re married or not(like u re not sure of Ur status grin )

Ok, I said u should pick one and u said u re single.

Ok, I said I just want to mingle, but wanted to know if u were once married (pertaiyto what that guy said and also Ur inability to confirm Ur status)

And u said u re married that u re not in for mingling..

Is that not confusing enough??
Not at all.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's okay to be a "child" too. Life na stages. Even the matured ones still have their "child" stages.

Take your time, no pressure. Just teasing; love will come at its own time. No be competition.

What's the motivation for the new diary, considering others prior faltered?

Thank you!

Self development. It wouldn't be like others where I type random thoughts or talk about a particular guy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Not at all.

Oti sunmi cry
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Luckysbab: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
Thank you!

Self development. It wouldn't be like others where I type random thoughts or talk about a particular guy.

That's a good deviation. We'll see how it goes.

Stay happy, CHILD! 😁😁😁😁
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Blupen(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nia69:
You're but not physically.
Lols you are not wrong nia
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Oti sunmi cry
grin grin grin grin hehehehe.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

That's a good deviation. We'll see how it goes.

Stay happy, CHILD! 😁😁😁😁
Yeah. 😊😊

I would! And you too SIR!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OlawaleBammie: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
angry
Nia69:
grin grin grin grin hehehehe.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blupen:
Lols you are not wrong nia
I wish you'd get better soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] / She Wants To Hear From God First / 10 Types Of Girls You Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.