Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (29397 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by lagosrd: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2023
You can't blackmail that tribe to surrender. Once they are set to do something, forget it, they will do it will all their mights and resources and the plan ahead for years .
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Naijanascam: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu knows their game ahead of time

Nigerians are not dumb, we are rugged and resilient.

Mumu people want to create anarchy and Arab spring kind of unrest

Hope you have not ran out of lasgidi cos the army is doing the needful.......

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Atlantis585: 6:18am On Feb 04, 2023
The certified olodo, drug baron, and money launderer Jagabandit EscoBAT getting his ass wipped by the monsters in government he helped create.

Didn’t they say our Lord is good all the time.

Seeing his so-called lifetime ambition melting like ice cream before him and now ranting like a mentally deranged man that he is.

Lagos and Nigeria about to be delivered from the hands of this monster makes me so glad.

Political oblivion and irrelevance awaits.

5 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Emyogalanya: 6:18am On Feb 04, 2023
LiteratureClass:
This is getting interesting. This man keep on attacking Buhari but his supporters always try to bend the narrative.
Buhari is not the problem, Emefiele is not the problem. He should mention the cabals against him.
they, they they, they did this, they did that, who are they?

3 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Nzubeolisa(m): 6:20am On Feb 04, 2023
I cannot leave the message and attack the messenger, there's an atom of truth in what jagaban just said 🤔

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by saintadeola: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2023
If APC support this man to win,they are foolish,he is already getting mad,who gods would destroy,they first make mad

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by foxxydude: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2023
What a time to be alive 😊

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2023
malali:

I thought your father was resting......what happened ?

grin grin

I know your anger is related more to your inability to understand the words(senile, geriatric, syphilitic, venal, brigand, myrmidons) the erudite guy used.

Omoniles/Tinubu's Agberos and education are like two parallel lines with no hope of any intersection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Grace001: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2023
searchng4love:

Like I said Okan Baba e oni bale tomotomo. May the grace of God depart from your father and generations

Eleya… you’re not God. Your curses will return back to you and house hold in multiple folds. Back to sender

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Dawnofhope: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2023
He is either a leader without foresight or a selfish person who Chose his interest over the masses, if not he wouldn't have supported Buhari over Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PStacks(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2023
i cant believe in my life time Buhari would betray Tinubu.

if anyone had told me, i would bet my two testicles.

if Buhari can betray Tinubu, my brother, trust nobody in this life.

Fish can never believe its same water it swims in that would cook it done.

aye ni ika

3 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by josilcool(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Is Buhari not in charge again?

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Kajaard: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.

Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this.

Please tell the very old and sick senile demented old drug baron.

I am sick and tired of Tinubu and his god complex. An old man exhibiting agberoish and thug tendencies, no single decorum and he wants to become president. Never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2023
budaatum:

Tinubu is JW, lol.
That quote was from governor of ekiti part of the speech.... always pay attention while u read

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ivandragon: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2023
ican2020:
Petroleum scarcity did not start today

I had accident last years February due to petroleum scarcity and the grand father Tinubu never advised his party’s political office holders to do something about it

He preferred to keep quiet and what has changed

When Nigeria youths protested he took sides with the government and many youths lost their lives

Today he is shouting

What an irony of life and may God save Nigeria from wicked Nigerians IJN

You are very correct & that is the crux of the matter regarding BAT's sudden love for the masses.

For over 7 years, the rudderless & emasculating policies of PMB has been hitting Nigerians hard, BAT kept quiet.

Even when his own people where being slaughtered by foreign criminal elements & terrorised, he kept silent.

Now, because his own selfish interests is being threatened, he is claiming to be fighting for the masses.

How so called literate people chose to be blind to BAT's hypocrisy is beyond me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by IranianSea: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2023
We know. We ain't stupid. All plans will fail. Tinubu will take the government and those cabal will cool off behind bars soon. We ain't Ibo who never mean well for the country. You like it or not, Tinubu will be the next president.

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Bigbayour: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2023
kayevans:
This senile, geriatric, syphilitic, and notoriously venal brigand should go and rest!

(Modified)

My first FTC in 10 years.

Not gonna taint that by responding to miserably condemned myrmidons.

God will strike you,your family and your Generation with those things you used to describe that noble man...

As for me and my family, we will vote for and do all to ensure Tinubu becomes Nigeria president this forthcoming election

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Buksaylor: 6:33am On Feb 04, 2023
shuttox:

https://punchng.com/naira-petrol-hoarders-plotting-interim-govt-tinubu-alleges/

Come ,make una help me ...
Which party wey Tinubu dey again?

Why is he campaignung like opposition party?

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Buksaylor: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2023
PStacks:
i cant believe in my life time Buhari would betray Tinubu.

if anyone had told me, i would bet my two testicles.

if Buhari can betray Tinubu, my brother, trust nobody in this life.

Fish can never believe its same water it swims in that would cook it done.

aye ni ika

Didn't you know Buhari knew all these while that the man is corrupt...who doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Starhearts: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Pat081:
you are the one that is not intelligent go n listen to Ogun state campaign only the wise one will know who baba is talking to

Is because u re not wise

How u take comot 4 skool
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by telleyway: 6:37am On Feb 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My bitter hateful Igbo 'friend', calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of igborance and hate.

Asiwaju lokan! He has the numbers and the love is organic. He earned it.
Bi e fe bi e ko, Asiwaju lokan!

I pity Nigerian youth, they glory and praise those tormenting them. Have you ever come to think why of all presidential candidates, only Tinubu is crying up and down about the policies of his own government?
First it was against BVAs
Now it's Naira redesign because he stocked bullion vans with money he's banking on to buy votes like he did in the primaries.
Mumu youth now forget in a hurry the end SARS saga and are jumping up and down in support of him.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Buksaylor: 6:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Bigbayour:

God will strike you,your family and your Generation with those things you used to describe that noble man...

As for me and my family, we will vote for and do all to ensure Tinubu becomes Nigeria president this forthcoming election

Your family that will still come to Nairaland and beg for support..save your data you will use to show us pictures of cooked white beans begging for money to buy Garri..

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by kayevans: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Bigbayour:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. God is not your personal assassin. Not surprised anyway, these simple things are difficult to decipher by pathetic cretins like you.

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by edungene7: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2023
The renown drug trafficking kingpin is opening the books of lamentation because Buhari has insisted on a free and fair elections Buhari knows he has offended Nigerians he wants to finish strong and Tinubu must be prevented at all means he is a desperado whose only intention is to loot the state treasury i said it before Tinubu will end up in kirikiri because I see him sponsoring violence after the peaceful elections were he will lose with a landslide

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Nauttyprof(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2023
I am in no way supporting Tinubu but a second look at his statement makes me feel that this government is just a wicked government. They've caused so much hardship in the Land and now, made it worse with the citizens money they have again.

The problem has always been the same with this selfish government - creating policies without smooth implementation.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by BlueDuck: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2023
shuttox:

https://punchng.com/naira-petrol-hoarders-plotting-interim-govt-tinubu-alleges/

From Tinubu's point of view it's all about him and how to repay himself for having sold Nigeria into slavery eight years ago. Nigerians suffered, he did not; all through the eight years of hardship this guy and his family had prority access to Lagos treasury and the very best that money could buy, yet he feels it's his time for recompense.

Anyway I don't blame him, I blame the animalistic fools around him, on here and everywhere else who can never conceive a half-decent life for themselves except they live as scavengers, being fed from the rejected remnants from Tinubu's table

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by JOemmy(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2023
It's now yoruba's turn no longer his turn wonderment.

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by citylantern: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Laple0541 post=120618403]They know their is no way they can withstand Tinubu politically hence they resulted in creating unwarranted artificially hardship to make Nigerians suffer so that their hidden inhumane plan can manifest.

Sincerely Tinubu should be commended for the boldness to face the untouchable cabal, he will by the grace of God be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. [Mind u new naira was not intended to harm d masses but tame those unscrupulous politicians who believes money is everything n want to soil d forthcoming elections. Unfortunately d man we thought is a dullard (President Buhari) wants 100% free n fair elections to b his legacy like his predecessor Goodluck Jonathan
However, when two elephants fight, d grass suffers for it. There's nothing about commendable about Tinubu's outbursts, it'sall a charade from City boy and his cohorts using d poor masses as der drum line. Imagine Likes of Ganduje (dollar man)who staged throwing stones at Buhari in Kano just to force d President to bend over n as usual Cashout from Tinubu.
El Rufai nko?

Every thinking n sensible nigerians would ask , where were when d students were at home for 1yr due to ASUU strike? Why him Tinubu didn't advocate for them like dey r crying out now over naira?
What about d insecurity in the North? Remember El Rufai said bandits r doing der normal business.

There's no problem with d new naira redesign, it'll circulate wt time, b patience. The northern governors r selfish, dey only want to Cashout from d mayhem n doomsday(Tinubu) dey r imposing on Nigerians

I'm OBIdiently satisfied with Obi. He's got my household vote 🗳
Now ask you]
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by searchng4love: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Ijoba85: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is winning this forth coming election by the special grace of the Almighty God
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Pat081: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2023
You are not wise as well óde
Starhearts:

Is because u're not wise

How u take comot 4 skool

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by searchng4love: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2023
kayevans:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. God is not your personal assassin. Not surprised anyway, these simple things are difficult to decipher by pathetic cretins like you.
He's correct. Very correct.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.