Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) (32440 Views)

My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria / Tech Youtuber Fisayo Fosudo Explains E-SIM Technology With MTN Nigeria / How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by chidi01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Cool

Logo & Graphics -- Website -- Corporate Profile
CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Xedmark: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Get you fake video calls tool today!!
Note: this is not manycam or other software. you will be the one in front of the camera talking but someone else will be seen displaying your expression to the other person

you can check my contact on my previous post
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Ournolly: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Lmao, most broadband receive signals from satellite in space, even mtn has a low orbit satellite in space for the services they offer in Nigeria, dstv too.

So satellite internet and tv is nothing new. Starlinks just have a better marketing
Mtn offers dsl internet access which uses mast tower 🗼 to broadcast signal 📶. It's different from vsat Internet like StarLink which broadcast signals from the satellite to the ground station and then the reviving dish.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Ournolly: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Starlinks hasn't been tested in the remotest villages in Nigeria but Mtn works in some remote villages in Nigeria.

Starlinks just using marketing to deceive you.

Btw, how many villagers can afford starlinks but most villagers can afford mtn mobile internet data
Is there any part of Nigeria that dstv dish won't receive signal?
Please don't argue what you know nothing about.
Also, from twitter -

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Crumbian:

Is Nigeria not a shithole country? angry

Is a country where more than 80% of it's population live in serious poverty not a shithole?
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by chukel(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Crumbian:

Sharing is allowed. I think it's meant to be used by more than 50 devices. Probably up to 100
you are right. About 127 devices can use 1 sub.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Crumbian: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Are you a Nigerian?

100%.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Crumbian:

100%.
Lolzzzz!
Sit down dey cry shithole like you no follow corrupt
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Crumbian: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Lolzzzz! Sit down dey cry shithole like you no follow corrupt

If you have a point you want to make, get to it. angry
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Crumbian:

If you have a point you want to make, get to it. angry
Thief calling another person thief
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by vowiski(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
chukel:
na your papa de open mouth like gutter. Useless urchin. FYI 127 devices can be hooked up to 1 unlimited subscription.

Max users 20, from starlinks official website.

Continue to open your miserable mouth like gutter ..

You have the internet , you have your phone but you choose to embarrass yourself online ..

A lazy pathetic demented urchin cheesy

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Crumbian: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Thief calling another person thief

I am not a thief and I never called anyone a thief. All I did was point out the obvious. angry

What led us to that shitholeness is a long and complicated story that I am not interested in.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Phraences: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
600 dollars just to get internet , 20k per month to subcribe grin

Starlinks isn't the first broadband internet service provider in Nigeria. Like there are many and even with their cheap subcription, they still find it hard to get customers.

Btw, MTN will beat starlinks in terms of affordability, mobility, accessibility and sometimes speed.

Starlink on the other hand seems like a service targetted to commercial entities

I can spend 20k per month if i can get unlimited internet. The way mtn and Airtel data finishes is something else.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dialpad:
I hope the service work in all areas.
it does.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Crumbian:

I am not a thief and I never called anyone a thief. All I did was point out the obvious. angry

What led us to that shitholeness is a long and complicated story that I am not interested in.
Lolz... Okay
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Phraences: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
uniquetechng:
Hahahaha you don't get it, do you ?
Starlink is UNLIMITED and you can connect up to 128 devices including smart TVs at the same time.
At 20k a month its cheap because I spend over 10k on weekends alone streaming football matches on Airtel.

I spend more thank 20k a month sometimes on MTN or Airtel because of streaming. I will save money to buy this Starlink abeg.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Phraences: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

They do not charge in Naira. That is just a reference price, (what the price is supposed to be if we're buying with the bank rate exchange rate). I tried ordering yesterday with my mastercard, declined. Will wait for the AfriGo Card to go live. Buying with blackmarket rate will be close to half a mil

You can make Dollar payments with this card?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
It is everywhere my neighbor has just installed his.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Ournolly: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
ModCaller:

It comes with throttling after 1tb. Throttled to nothing more than 1mbps
1tb data cap is not yet implemented. They are to start the implementation this month but I don't know if they have started.

Also, there is no way they throttle the speed to 1mps.
Should be more than 10mps in the peak period and no throttle in the off-peak period.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Spandau: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Candidlady:

You this attention craving he goat

Get a life boy

The future is attention craving he goat!
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by ModCaller: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ournolly:

1tb data cap is not yet implemented. They are to start the implementation this month but I don't know if they have started.

Also, there is no way they throttle the speed to 1mps.
Should be more than 10mps in the peak period and no throttle in the off-peak period.

Read their policy on FUP for more information. It's on their site. Just Google it
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
This person sounds mentally deranged.

Kavod:

APC, PDP, LP, NNPP SHEY YOU GUYS KNOW ALL THESE ARE THE SAME CROOKS. VOTE THE PERSON. HOW WAS APC REGIME? AWFUL SHEY? WHY IS THE SAME APC FIGHTING THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE? ITS VERY SIMPLE, HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF THEIR AGENDA. TOO WEALTHY AND POWERFUL TO BE CONTROLLED. HOW LONG WOULD WE HAVE PUPPETS AS PRESIDENT? TELL HIM TO DISOWN ALL KILL HIS KIDS, WHEN E OLD MAKE E CALL PETER OBI MAKE E TAKECARE OF AM. TRY AND BE CRITICAL WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND STOP BEING EMOTIONAL WITH IT. A PUPPETS AGENDA, CHARACTER, MOVES, DECISIONS ETC ETC IS INVALID. THE ONLY THING SURE, CREDIBLE AND VALID IS THE BEASTS PULLING HIS STRINGS AND ONLY TO THEIR OWN SELFISH GAINS. IN TIMES OF CRISIS, WAR, VIOLENCE, HUNGER, INSECURITIES MY FELLOW NAIJA YOUTHS ARW BANKING ON A TRADER WITH ZERO NATIONAL EXPERIENCE. SOMEONE WHO TURNED ANAMBRA TO POVERTY CAPITAL AND ZERO ROADS. NA SO SO DRUG BARONS DE CONSTRUCT ROADS THEN. OGA FINISH GO BECOME TENANTS TO SOMEONE WHO WAS A GOVERNOR. THIS WOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY HAS THE GREATEST MONUMENTAL FRAUD.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ournolly:

Is there any part of Nigeria that dstv dish won't receive signal?
Please don't argue what you know nothing about.
Also, from twitter -

Dstv is satellite tv and it is literally everywhere in Nigeria even in remote areas, if no dstv, you will see strong or tstv satellite dishes
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Phraences:

I can spend 20k per month if i can get unlimited internet. The way mtn and Airtel data finishes is something else.

But can you spend 600 dollars to get the equipment considering that no technical support or customer services in Nigeria.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by EnterpriseMan: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Phraences:

You can make Dollar payments with this card?
Yea, its the new card CBN plans on launching soon
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by WantsandMore: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Binancian:
Ordered mine
Can't wait
I used pay. day dollar card
Time to bomb the crypto and indices markets on high speed
lol....what if broker server speed slow ?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Ournolly: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Dstv is satellite tv and it is literally everywhere in Nigeria even in remote areas, if no dstv, you will see strong or tstv satellite dishes
And Starlink is not a satellite internet?
There is no argument here, please.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by Ournolly: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
ModCaller:

Read their policy on FUP for more information. It's on their site. Just Google it
It has been on their site since last year.
One Youtuber that uses Starlink said it will be implemented this February.

The throttling simply means there will be no priority speed during the busy hours or peak period (from 7 AM - 11 PM) after exhausting the allocated 1 tb.

Data usage is not counted in off-peak periods (11 PM to 7 Am) and throttling is not applicable at that time.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by MrAndre07: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Winnin009:

Truly unlimited. Not those our fake unlimited that comes with data throttling after 500gig.
How sure is this?
I know about their unlimited status in overseas. But you know things that enter Nigeria change status and nature wrongly.
You might be surprised there are hidden charges like our traditional ISPs do here with stupid offers.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by MrAndre07: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Angrygoat:
THat year wey i be dey use spectranet,10k monthly.i burnt the portable WiFi with the sim and got me mtn. I'm looking for unlimited. Money broadband dey try.
Angry goat, you ought not be angry. I guarantee you of better network providers with stable network and unlimited data plan if you live in bigger city like Lagos. Try to level up.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by uniquetechng: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Phraences:

I spend more thank 20k a month sometimes on MTN or Airtel because of streaming. I will save money to buy this Starlink abeg.
That's the right thing to do brother
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Test-Runs SpaceX's Starlink (Video) by bukas15(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Your first statement is a big lie though, go and check the average speed of fibre internet before bringing that argument here. Let me put it to you, have you ever clocked a download or internet connectivity speed of 50Mbps with MTN and other network service provider before??
I've provided an answer to your second statement, don't think you're the only wise person around. You don't expect me to waste money on subscription when the light is often off and getting fuel is a big wahala too.
you are arguing blindly oo. Fiber has much more bandwidth compared to satellite. Infact you can't even compare fiber and satellite. The gap is much

Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja