Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN (34079 Views)

FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money / Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by CheapHomes1: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cantonese:

Oga did you take your time to read my response? If you do not, please return to the page, read and understand.

I did hence the following.

Your first two paragraphs are offpoint. What relevance are they to the questions I asked?

If obi can't respect the rights of Nigerians to access their funds, how then is he better than Tinubu or the people you call thieves and looters? If obi has no empathy for the people suffering on the streets because of cash and fuel, how then is he better than those you call looters and thieves?

How does Cashless policy makes the economy better and put more money into your pocket?

Are you supporting cashless policy because it is good or because you think it will weaken Tinubu against obi?

Meanwhile, you didn't answer my questions.

How is Peter obi different from Tinubu or atiku? What makes you think peter obi is interested in the next generation?

How can a presidential candidate tell nigerians to bear suffering for cash in the midst of fuel scarcity? Is he sensitive to the rights of Nigerians?

How will cashless policy being implemented this way benefit us in the end?

How are bankers making it difficult for people to get new notes? Why do you need new notes? I thought you said cashless policy is the best?

Who created the scarcity of new notes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Tflex01: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120647532:

The fact of the matter is that the G5 of Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Samuel Ortom (Benue), Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu), Okezie Ikpaeazu (Abia) and Seyi Makinde (Oyo) have almost no voters to offer Atiku Abubakar. The votes they thought they could have offered Atiku in Five of the States have been taken by Peter Obi and they themselves are in delicate political situations-Prof Jibrin Ibrahim

Oyo state votes for Peter Obi?? grin

Dreamers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by bewla(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ever8090:
It's only Tinubu that is complaining because of his hidden agenda
Now that you think it ok for you you fill it's right

Traders money where share about this time 2015

When has CBN turn to money regulator to inec
So aa people they sleep for atm now it's ok for you
Naked them self for bank ok for you

Now I no whoean well for this country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by CyberWolf: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

If you have sense, you should know this is not about party. And even if the ruling party did not plan well and Nigerians are now suffering, is it not sensible to halt the policy for proper planning? Why exactly must the policy be rushed? Why are opposition candidates insisting that the deadline must not be extended despite the sufferings Nigerians are going through?
The same animal like you supported the continuous increase in fuel pump price by the government, supported the FG on the lingering ASUU strike because you felt it will benefit your party despite the suffering of the masses and now suddenly, you care about the masses.. you think everyone is a fool like the ones you’re fooling.. Common shove your hypocrisy laden concern in your ass.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Bhol28: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by CheapHomes1: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lovelive:
Which rights? Do the masses have rights before? For almost 8 good years, did Tinubu care about the masses. You can't fool us again as it was done in 2014/2015.

Wise up Nigerians, we are almost there. All the evil politicians shall perish after 2023 general elections IJN, Amen

You are still making this issue about Tinubu. Pls read again.

If you trivialise this issue to Tinubu, you are wrong. This isn't about Tinubu or how he feels. This is about the rights of Nigerians that are being trampled upon. Many times, we refuse to band together and be united in our suffering to fight for our rights because of petty sentiments

Is it a right for nigerians to have access to their funds? Is it a deprivation of the rights of Nigerians for them to be denied access to their funds?

We are almost where?

Who are the evil politicians?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by GEEBITE: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Didnt't that save you the stress and risk of carrying huge cash around. Those charges are for your convenience and security. Stay positive.
GBTYO:

Fool , just this month past , the bank has raked over 10k from me just by using their app to transfer funds for payments for virtually everything.

They want to be the unwanted middle men in every transaction .

Why can't you fools see that this only benefits the banks and no one else.
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by victorsola: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1622123088828588033?t=lVF9Jn5bffMdSi9prwIzNA&s=19
what does this one know . The implementation is wrong . By the time people start revolting U will understand . I say this guy is clueless, somedays ago he said something diff now he his saying another thing . This one can never be president. Maybe after another 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by tunapawizzy: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ever8090:
na who wan buy vote dey complain...all the I have 22 governors talk...na vote buying...dem wan use security vote buy vote...unfortunately their money is largely useless now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by bewla(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Naijanascam:

Enjoy your enslavement in pieces and tranquility
You think you no but no not
You fill you see but see not

Aleast you can still drink garri

You beg to come to our side
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Lovelive: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
If you like vote your Tinubu but me and my household votes are for Peter Obi.

From Ijebu-Ode

CheapHomes1:

If you trivialise this issue to Tinubu, you are wrong. This isn't about Tinubu or how he feels. This is about the rights of Nigerians that are being trampled upon. Many times, we refuse to band together and be united in our suffering to fight for our rights because of petty sentiments

Is it a right for nigerians to have access to their funds? Is it a deprivation of the rights of Nigerians for them to be denied access to their funds?

We are almost where?

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by CheapHomes1: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lovelive:
If you like vote your Tinubu but me and my household votes are for Peter Obi.

From Ijebu-Ode

We are almost where?

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Billmos:
This one just d wake up from sleep Just to form a humble presidential candidate in black cloth,he won't be man enough to rebuke bad policy when he see one thanks to Tinubu he may be old but a very brave man right from his youthful days till down.we don't need another baba go slow in aso rock.we need a man who won't close eyes to bad governance
Same tinubu that have been quiet since 2015,na now day break because he is going to lose election, he is crying out
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm surprised o!!! Thought I read a statement yesterday where he was lambasting the new currency swap policy. He is here supporting it again just for political gain.
See the man who wants to take back Nigeria.!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Coldie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Somebody with nothing to hide no dae fear all those things, it’s just criminals in government which we know who they are, that are afraid.
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by monerozi5590: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
GBTYO:

Fool , just this month past , the bank has raked over 10k from me just by using their app to transfer funds for payments for virtually everything.

You are right. People no longer reason on a broader perspective anymore. Most Nigerians are just one way traffic. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by highchief1: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
yang:
Use debit card to make payments

Cash should be used only for little transactions

A central bank should have control of money supply to keep exchange rate reasonable

CBN policy is good all transactions should be done by Card via POS terminal or by bank transfer

This stops kidnapping and theft and also ensures tax compliance

Printing of excessive cash for circulation is evil

There is no place in the world where people can pay or withdraw millions over the counter, it's done by bank transfer for tax and money laundering reasons
the day u will have sense I will kill one goat and finish it myself.U surely haven’t travelled outside your village before.Nigeria does not have what it takes to be cashless.Hopeless bank networks,failures from pos.Singe I left Nigeria I have never gone to any bank to complain about failed online transactions.Not for once.In Nigeria u will transfer money in the morning it will reflect in the night.U go to some pos they will say no network.u visit most atm u will see crowd why they will say network is bad or no money in the machines only one is dispensing.To go cashless u must first put some things in place.Also abroad policies are for everyone not a selected few,in Nigeria they will say u can’t withdraw more than 20k but cbn govs side chic will withdraw 500m.Pull down that ur useless write up Nigeria is not due for a cashless policy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by yang(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are an idiot for saying I have no sense

I blame your LovePeddler mother who wasted space on earth to give birth to you

I won't bother to reply to your bunkum

Get lost

highchief1:
the day u will have sense I will kill one goat and finish it myself.U surely haven’t travelled outside your village before.Nigeria does not have what it takes to be cashless.Hopeless bank networks,failures from pos.Singe I left Nigeria I have never gone to any bank to complain about failed online transactions.Not for once.In Nigeria u will transfer money in the morning it will reflect in the night.U go to some pos they will say no network.u visit most atm u will see crowd why they will say network is bad or no money in the machines only one is dispensing.To go cashless u must first put some things in place.Also abroad policies are for everyone not a selected few,in Nigeria they will say u can’t withdraw more than 20k but cbn govs side chic will withdraw 500m.Pull down that ur useless write up Nigeria is not due for a cashless policy.
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Babastrong(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Ever8090 post=120647401]It's only Tinubu that is complaining because of his hidden agenda[ Ok, the masses are not complaining? You must be living in disney world.]
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Geopex(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Someone should mention 5 benefits of new notes swap? If this is bcuz of vote buying and i later see politician spending new notes on election, walahi, cbn gov must be arrested for wasting our resources in defending nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by LordErrk: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
GBTYO:

l

So you made payments over 500 times in January? grin
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Geopex(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120659141][/quote]

Don't mind them, they are also suffering but they can't talk bcz of hatred for Tinubu. Either they spend money or not, obi can't win the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ever8090:
Exactly.You are not far from the truth.The drug baron is complaining bitterly because his nefarious plans are being scuttled by the monetary policy.
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by abbey621(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why am I not surprised? If it was Atiku or Tinubu that said "bear with it", Obi supporters would have rioted but since it is their darling savior, they are already spinning the narrative and nodding in agreement.......Hypocrites pro max grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by SenatePresdo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
GBTYO:
Aisha Yesefu and the Zionist thugs backing Obi plus this his blind endorsement of the WEF eNaira should be resoundingly clear that Obi is just another Jewish owned puppet .

You just dey here dey vibe conspiracy everywhere.

E be like conspiracy dey give you erection.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by GardenOfGod(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
No need resorting to insult. Your point could be made with civility and respect.
Having said that, One step at a time... CBN will deal with excessive charges as a result of over dependence on transfer. But let's support this policy first. Thank you.
GBTYO:

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by GardenOfGod(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
GBTYO:

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by NwokoloOwa: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ever8090:

As a common citizen, I am complaining too because it is ill timed, poorly executed, poorly managed with poor anticipation of it's fall-out. Infact, unintelligently executed.

If I may ask, what are the core benefits? Can I have them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by TrumpDonald2: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
GBTYO:
Aisha Yesefu and the Zionist thugs backing Obi plus this his blind endorsement of the WEF eNaira should be resoundingly clear that Obi is just another Jewish owned puppet .

Mkpi 😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by olumide4christ: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Obi isn't interested in the rights and welfare of Nigerians. He only feels that the policy will weaken Tinubu during the election and improve his chances. This guy is an opportunist. He isn't different from the hawks he is contesting against

You can say that again!

To him and his cohorts, Politics takes more importance than the people, their rights and well-being.
Re: Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN by SaLongs1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
I didn't trust that before but now I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos) / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.