Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This (3554 Views)

My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rickmann:

My Gawd!
Are you 10 years old?

It means she wants to be trading her sex for favours(money and other stuff) from you.

But she knows I don't have money
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by victooman: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Johnholt909:
Being a man in a women’s world. What if she does not let in but asks you to massage her?
if a woman initiiate any form of body contact with you then u have a chance,, if u dont play ur game well u will end up in the friendzone,, the attention u gives her is ur currency , maximize it,, dont rush her but as time goes on be asseetive on what u want ,let her no if she wont open legs u will move on to another serious girl,, but women dont initiate body contact with a man they are not attracted to
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Bahamas95(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

Really?

I fingered her and she cum
That wasn't enough because she would regard it as nothing. You can only do that and feel satisfied if she's a girl you have banged before.

The only way to count scores with a woman for the first time is by drilling her hole with your gbola and not fingers.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Crampyblood(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Play your game right and you'll be glad she wanted y'all to be close friends because you'll have free pvssy and if you're smart enough you'll still not spend what you don't want to
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Crampyblood:
Play your game right and you'll be glad she wanted y'all to be close friends because you'll have free pvssy and if you're smart enough you'll still not spend what you don't want to

Really
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Demigod22: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
LoL, I don't deal with such girls. If you want relationship, fine, if you don't want, I still understand. You want friends with benefits? Bestie? Just be confident and tell me what you want.

The friendship with the girl depends on what I can benefit or I will japa.

I have one girl like that, she even accepted but anytime she visited, she wants the smooching, kisses, tense romance but she will never allow you to penetrate. So when she called me last week that she is missing me and she wants to visit, I vehemently warned her never to see her near my house. You are using me to satisfy your sexual fantasy and I am always left hanging.

You see this life, girl can never use me again.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Demigod22: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

LoL, you should be busy looking for that money, you need it more than you need the girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Oga Run else u betweens payment bills taya
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Rickmann: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

It's ok.to be just friends with her but trust me, she'll demand something soon.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bahamas95:
You touched her vital parts yet she didn't allow you touch her.....You must be a learner. I hope you ain't referring to her hands as the vital parts?

I used to know a guy that feels touching basic part of a female's body is tapping current ...

The asswipe would go touching a female's hand and come running to me telling me bullcraps on how he taps current from a girl ..

The day I found out he just touches her hand, hair and chin ... I almost killed him...
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Johnholt909: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
victooman:
if a woman initiiate any form of body contact with you then u have a chance,, if u dont play ur game well u will end up in the friendzone,, the attention u gives her is ur currency , maximize it,, dont rush her but as time goes on be asseetive on what u want ,let her no if she wont open legs u will move on to another serious girl,, but women dont initiate body contact with a man they are not attracted to
Okay, okay, good.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Qatar2022: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:
I told her I loved her and I wanted a serious relationship
Then she said, let's rather be friends. Close friends.
She allowed me touch some of her vital parts but no sex.

What does close friends mean
Don't go further asking her out just play along with her but be careful with your pocket
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Bahamas95(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

I used to know a guy that feels touching basic part of a female's body is tapping current ...

The asswipe would go touching a female's hand and come running to me telling me bullcraps on how he taps current from a girl ..

The day I found out he just touches her hand, hair and chin ... I almost killed him...
Lol, some guys are like that. They're inexperienced when it comes to women but pride/shame won't make them admit they're learners.

A new girl moved into my hostel 2yrs ago and one guy don't wanna give her breathing space. He was just following the pretty girl upandan and I was on a low observing the situation and laughing, it was kinda funny.

The guy didn't even know the first day she came with her mum I was the first guy she met and spoke to in the hostel. I even assisted her with some electrical installation in the room the next day. The guy travelled home that weekend when she came and didn't know we've met already. He was just forming sharp guy forgetting people have been in the game for long.

To cut a long story short the pretty angel am talking about is right beside me now as am typing......We getting married next year.

He was campaigning in the hostel before we left school that I snatched his girlfriend, girl wey he nor even see her pant.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by falcon01: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:
I told her I loved her and I wanted a serious relationship
Then she said, let's rather be friends. Close friends.
She allowed me touch some of her vital parts but no sex.

What does close friends mean
Agree!! Touch and Kiss her no wahala.. but when she starts billing you, run away.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Silentgroper(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bahamas95:
Lol, some guys are like that. They're inexperienced when it comes to women but pride/shame won't make them admit they're learners.

A new girl moved into my hostel 2yrs ago and one guy don't wanna give her breathing space. He was just following the pretty girl upandan and I was on a low observing the situation and laughing, it was kinda funny.

The guy didn't even know the first day she came with her mum I was the first guy she met and spoke to in the hostel. I even assisted her with some electrical installation in the room the next day. The guy travelled home that weekend when she came and didn't know we've met already. He was just forming sharp guy forgetting people have been in the game for long.

To cut a long story short the pretty angel am talking about is right beside me now as am typing......We getting married next year.

He was campaigning in the hostel before we left school that I snatched his girlfriend, girl wey he nor even see her pant.

Lol these guys though.

Dem no just dey calm down for themselves...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating People's Wives / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person? / Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.