Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? (3375 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This / Reasons Why Some Women Are Always Rejected By Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am going to share with you my experience with women and what changed to help me.

If you take to heart what I am about to discuss here, you won't need to spend much energy to get a lady, honestly speaking. I say this because what I have experienced in the last 90 days of my life has seen me getting comments from ladies, including the ones that didn't want me in the past.

Women are not moved by what they HEAR...period. The saying that women are moved by what they hear is false. It may have worked many years ago but currently, I do not think that saying still holds weight, and here is why.

I am more of a guy who lives in his own world, call me an introvert and therefore, I do things more in private and rarely hang out often. I did have some relationships in the past when I was in Benin, but not much. I relocated to South West and since then, I have been trying to make a name for myself.

Because of the challenges and time in making my life worth it, I didn't have time going to meet new ladies. At a point, I had to try to meet some ladies online and none worked out. I realized I was spending too much energy in trying to "win" ladies than was necessary and at a point, I became so drained, and disappointed, and gave up.

Why didn't it work?

1. Focusing on just one lady at a time. If you are always focusing on getting one lady at a time, the chances of that particular lady rejecting you are pretty high. The reason is that a lady can sense when you do not have a life beyond her walls and that makes you so much unattractive to her. When a lady sense that she is the ONLY one on your radar, you are clearly telling her that she has no competition and women love competition, they love the idea that they have to fight to win you from another lady.

I used to be that guy who would make the mistake of making a lady know she is just the only one on my radar. I did this ignorantly when I didn't understand the game properly.

There was a time one girl said: "I will have to find out whether you have other girls" You would assume it is wise to make her feel she is the only one but the moment you do that, you have increased your rejection probability by 1.

Instead of focusing on just a lady, try to have more options. Keep your options open. Women on the other hand ALWAYS keep their options open, so why should you do otherwise? The fact that a girl is talking to you does not mean she is not talking to 10 other guys.

A girl will be in a relationship with someone and she will still give her number to the guy she met at a wedding or any social gathering.. why? she is keeping her options open.

Also just focusing on one lady can make you look desperate at some point because you do not have a backup. Many girls on the other hand do not feel that way because they have quite a number of men giving them attention. One girl told me she does not date outside of the men she has in contact with. What she is saying is that she has a lot of men in a queue and would go for the next one that is available if the current one does not work.

2. Not taking advantage of my advantage: I said above that women are not moved by what they hear. That saying women are moved by what they hear and men are moved by what they see is not true. Women, just like men, are moved by what they SEE.

If women are moved by what they hear, I am good at that and I can tell you for a fact that you will end up wasting your time with little to nothing to show for it. Instead of talking, SHOW IT!

The mistake I used to make is that I didn't take advantage of my own advantage or showcase them while showing interest in these ladies. For instance, I rarely had my DP on my profile anywhere, even on WhatsApp where I interact with them. But in 2022, I changed that, and one of my female friends started asking for my pics whenever she sees one she likes.

To further prove this, there were these two girls I had an interest in but they refused.

Let's call them Girl A and Girl B.

Girl A was one I met earlier before Girl B but due to distance, things couldn't pan out well. The only thing she had seen was just some old pic of me. I rarely take pictures and when I do, they are poorly done because I am my own photographer with my hand smiley. The life of an introvert is boring.

Earlier this year, I uploaded a recent picture and video of me at the airport in the company of a lady and a male friend. The picture was shot by my male friend and he did a greater job on my physique than I had ever done. I was well dressed of course but this time around it brought out my full feature, especially my height. But previously, you would think I am short because of the way I usually take pictures as I often just take pictures of my face. One other lady on my contact said she didn't know I was this tall. And women love tall guys.

Girl A on seeing the picture and video quickly wished me a happy new year. The last time she initiated a convo was in mid-2021. I replied to her 8 hours later and she responded by injecting a word she has never used in our chat before... smiley

Girl B saw it but didn't say anything but I knew that she was troubled. A few days later, she started acting funny in my DM... Weeks after that, I uploaded another picture of me and she had to pick up her phone to call me at 10:45 pm. I didn't answer the call, waited a while, and texted her to know her purpose for calling to which she said she just wanted to say "hi". I laughed after seeing the reply.

Technically speaking, the lady in the picture that was uploaded helped boost my social image in the minds of Girl A and Girl B. Remember what I said about women wanting competition... They can't imagine a guy who was chasing them being with another girl. I am sure some men reading this have had those experiences too. They will reject you and still be mad or unhappy that you are with another girl.

I actually got some reactions from other ladies, including the ones I hadn't thought of. My closest female friend kept saying... is this really you?

3. Master The Art of Attraction, Make money and Look Good: Making money is good but if you do not spend that money on yourself to look good, your money is a waste. The reactions from these ladies mentioned above are made possible because I put in effort in taking care of myself. Previously, I just want to make money but started using it to show what I have got.

Instead of using money to give to girls, use that money to buy things for yourself. A girl will admire your looks more when she sees money on you but can't have it from you.

4. Never share your challenges with a girl you are wooing: Girl B from above was someone who made it known that is single and available to interested guys. However, she quietly withdrew because, at the time I was in contact with her, I foolishly shared some financial problems I had at that time. She felt I was broke and stylishly ported to another guy... but now she has seen different images of me and has been trying to use those cunning tactics that women use and want to come back to me. Obviously, the guy she went with has no plans whatsoever and he is likely tired of banging her.

When we started talking, she said we could see... when she ported to another guy who is based in Lagos, she said why should we see each other when I probed her for not seeing me whenever she is in Lagos but a few months after that, she was telling me she is in Lagos. I didn't ask her this time around. I simply told her to enjoy her stay.

5. Get another girl, take picture of you and the said girl, and upload it: A few days ago, I uploaded 3 slides of pictures of me and a new girl. Girl B viewed 2 slides as the first person to view my status and SHE REFUSED to view the 3rd one. In fact, she didn't go near my status after that till this moment. The next day, her message to me showed what I had suspected... she was not happy seeing me happy with another girl. Such is life!

What I have learned this past 90 days have showed that we can spend less energy chasing women if we play the card right...just by mastering the art of attraction because women are moved by what they SEE cool

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Ballzproblem2: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
all this shalaye on top woman get your PVC

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na wa when I said Nigerian men are jobless they said I didn't know what I was saying, see how son of Adam just dey write long epistle bc of woman.

9 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I got my PVC since August last year and I am voting Peter Obi.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Na wa when I said Nigerian men are jobless they said I didn't know what I was saying, see how son of Adam just dey write long epistle bc of woman.

You're right. Nothing interesting about a woman except for their vagina. Without it, many women will never mater in Life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
MenInsight:
I am going to share with you my experience with women and what changed to help me.

If you take to heart what I am about to discuss here, you won't need to spend much energy to get a lady, honestly speaking. I say this because what I have experienced in the last 90 days of my life has seen me getting comments from ladies, including the ones that didn't want me in the past.

Women are not moved by what they HEAR...period. The saying that women are moved by what they hear is false. It may have worked many years ago but currently, I do not think that saying still holds weight, and here is why.

I am more of a guy who lives in his own world, call me an introvert and therefore, I do things more in private and rarely hang out often. I did have some relationships in the past when I was in Benin, but not much. I relocated to South West and since then, I have been trying to make a name for myself.

Because of the challenges and time in making my life worth it, I didn't have time going to meet new ladies. At a point, I had to try to meet some ladies online and none worked out. I realized I was spending too much energy in trying to "win" ladies than was necessary and at a point, I became so drained, and disappointed, and gave up.

Why didn't it work?

1. Focusing on just one lady at a time. If you are always focusing on getting one lady at a time, the chances of that particular lady rejecting you are pretty high. The reason is that a lady can sense when you do not have a life beyond her walls and that makes you so much unattractive to her. When a lady sense that she is the ONLY one on your radar, you are clearly telling her that she has no competition and women love competition, they love the idea that they have to fight to win you from another lady.

I used to be that guy who would make the mistake of making a lady know she is just the only one on my radar. I did this ignorantly when I didn't understand the game properly.

There was a time one girl said: "I will have to find out whether you have other girls" You would assume it is wise to make her feel she is the only one but the moment you do that, you have increased your rejection probability by 1.

Instead of focusing on just a lady, try to have more options. Keep your options open. Women on the other hand ALWAYS keep their options open, so why should you do otherwise? The fact that a girl is talking to you does not mean she is not talking to 10 other guys.

A girl will be in a relationship with someone and she will still give her number to the guy she met at a wedding or any social gathering.. why? she is keeping her options open.

Also just focusing on one lady can make you look desperate at some point because you do not have a backup. Many girls on the other hand do not feel that way because they have quite a number of men giving them attention. One girl told me she does not date outside of the men she has in contact with. What she is saying is that she has a lot of men in a queue and would go for the next one that is available if the current one does not work.

2. Not taking advantage of my advantage: I said above that women are not moved by what they hear. That saying women are moved by what they hear and men are moved by what they see is not true. Women, just like men, are moved by what they SEE.

If women are moved by what they hear, I am good at that and I can tell you for a fact that you will end up wasting your time with little to nothing to show for it. Instead of talking, SHOW IT!

The mistake I used to make is that I didn't take advantage of my own advantage or showcase them while showing interest in these ladies. For instance, I rarely had my DP on my profile anywhere, even on WhatsApp where I interact with them. But in 2022, I changed that, and one of my female friends started asking for my pics whenever she sees one she likes.

To further prove this, there were these two girls I had an interest in but they refused.

Girl A was one I met earlier before Girl B but due to distance, things couldn't pan out well. The only thing she had seen was just some old pic of me. I rarely take pictures and when I do, they are poorly done because I am my own photographer with my hand smiley. The life of an introvert is boring.

Earlier this year, I uploaded a recent picture and video of me at the airport in the company of a lady and a male friend. The picture was shot by my male friend and he did a greater job on my physique than I had ever done. I was well dressed of course but this time around it brought out my full feature, especially my height. But previously, you would think I am short because of the way I usually take pictures as I often just take pictures of my face. One other lady on my contact said she didn't know I was this tall. And women love tall guys.

Girl A on seeing the picture and video quickly wished me a happy new year. The last time she initiated a convo was in mid-2021. I replied to her 8 hours later and she responded by injecting a word she has never used in our chat before... smiley

Girl B saw it but didn't say anything but I knew that she was troubled. A few days later, she started acting funny in my DM... Weeks after that, I uploaded another picture of me and she had to pick up her phone to call me at 10:45 pm. I didn't answer the call, waited a while, and texted her to know her purpose for calling to which she said she just wanted to say "hi". I laughed after seeing the reply.

Technically speaking, the lady in the picture that was uploaded helped boost my social image in the minds of Girl A and Girl B. Remember what I said about women wanting competition... They can't imagine a guy who was chasing them being with another girl. I am sure some men reading this have had those experiences too. They will reject you and still be mad or unhappy that you are with another girl.

I actually got some reactions from other ladies, including the ones I hadn't thought of. My closest female friend kept saying... is this really you?

3. Master The Art of Attraction, Make money and Look Good: Making money is good but if you do not spend that money on yourself to look good, your money is a waste. The reactions from these ladies mentioned above are made possible because I put in effort in taking care of myself. Previously, I just want to make money but started using it to show what I have got.

Instead of using money to give to girls, use that money to buy things for yourself. A girl will admire your looks more when she sees money on you but can't have it from you.

4. Never share your challenges with a girl you are wooing: Girl B from above was someone who made it known that is single and available to interested guys. However, she quietly withdrew because, at the time I was in contact with her, I foolishly shared some financial problems I had at that time. She felt I was broke and stylishly ported to another guy... but now she has seen different images of me and has been trying to use those cunning tactics that women use and want to come back to me. Obviously, the guy she went with has no plans whatsoever and he is likely tired of banging her.

When we started talking, she said we could see... when she ported to another guy who is based in Lagos, she said why should we see each other when I probed her for not seeing me whenever she is in Lagos but a few months after that, she was telling me she is in Lagos. I didn't ask her this time around. I simply told her to enjoy her stay.

5. Get another girl, take picture of you and the said girl, and upload it: A few days ago, I uploaded 3 slides of pictures of me and a new girl. Girl B viewed 2 slides as the first person to view my status and SHE REFUSED to view the 3rd one. In fact, she didn't go near my status after that till this moment. The next day, her message to me showed what I had suspected... she was not happy seeing me happy with another girl. Such is life!

What I have learned this past 90 days have showed that we can spend less energy chasing women if we play the card right...just by mastering the art of attraction because women are moved by what they SEE cool

This is ultimately true. I experienced same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Streetmovement(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You said it all bro... it's better you learned early cool

Focus on your life goals and stop chasing this motherfuckas cuz when the time comes even your ex will be calling you baby grin

Women like to remain their food just Incase they get hungry later so they can go back and eat it, unless the food don spoil be that....even some go still eat the food like that, he dey their blood grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Streetmovement:

You said it all bro... it's better you learned early cool

Focus on your life goals and stop chasing this motherfuckas cuz when the time comes even your ex will be calling you baby grin

Women like to remain their food just Incase they get hungry later so they can go back and eat it, unless the food don spoil be that....even some go still eat the food like that, he dey their blood grin

Gbam.... I remember telling girl A to delete my number from her phone and she refused. She said why should she delete it or what have I done that will make her delete my number. It is not now clearer

7 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Streetmovement(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
MenInsight:

Gbam.... I remember telling girl B to delete my number from her phone and she refused. She said why should she delete it or what have I done that will make her delete my number. It is not now clearer

You don see am na 🤓
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by JealousCobra(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:

What about that guy mentioning you at will unsolicited. I took care of him, So childish to say.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Rexxie234(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Why would you say that?. He is speaking what he has experienced for other men on this forum to learn.

you just dey, dey talk rubbissh.

If i may ask do you have a job.

6 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by BigYash: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
I have nothing to say.. Let me cum and be going
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by JJuanMiguel: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:

I'm surprised too, but it's a necessary phase for him to be able to move to the next stage.
It's not uncommon for some guys to be struggling to get laid.
However, there are some interesting truths in his write up, especially about spending money on oneself rather trying to use the money to impress strange girls.

@ op, if you see this your "breakthrough" as a form of success, congrats, but what you are going to experience next will open your mind to another stage again. What you'll be getting now is unlimited sex and its associated risk which will drain you off your energy and you'll later get tired and bored of it and begin to run.

That's why some men of different mindset start making other demands from these girls, like asking them to lick their anus, eating poo, urinating on them, tying them like goats, Cumming in their mouths and telling them to swallow etc.

6 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Ballary(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
MenInsight:

Why didn't it work?

Nice and well documented, just dress good, have a nice physique, focus on your goals, be comfortable to a minimum, you will surely attract quality girls.

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Siminialaye20(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Just get money, invest thoroughly in your self. Nah you go begin run from women.

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
there is thing you women do on nairaland that is so disgusting and irritating at the same time. Read and move the furk on.

How do you know someone is jobless just from a thread or do you feed them?

When it seems a thread reveals anything about you women, it just make you uncomfortable even when you in person isn’t mentioned. You some how feel you are the one being talked about. Whether it’s guilty conscience, I just don’t know.

I don’t think you are more employed, if Nigeria statistics is anything to go by, than any Nigerian men out there.

7 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ballary:

Nice and well documented, just dress good, have a nice physique, focus on your goals, be comfortable to a minimum, you will surely attract quality girls.
Gbam… I made quite good of last year and focused on myself last year.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Rubeshi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I swear
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

I'm surprised too, but it's a necessary phase for him to be able to move to the next stage.
It's not uncommon for some guys to be struggling to get laid.
However, there are some interesting truths in his write up, especially about spending money on oneself rather trying to use the money to impress strange girls.

@ op, if you see this your "breakthrough" as a form of success, congrats, but what you are going to experience next will open your mind to another stage again. What you'll be getting now is unlimited sex and its associated risk which will drain you off your energy and you'll later get tired and bored of it and begin to run.

That's why some men of different mindset start making other demands from these girls, like asking them to lick their anus, eating poo, urinating on them, tying them like goats, Cumming in their mouths and telling them to swallow etc.

Thank you for your words….

The truth is I have never been a fan sleeping with different women. I know guys my age who have lost counts.

So the idea behind this thread is not about sex or sleeping with numerous women.

The idea is that if I had done what I did this past 90 days , I wouldn’t have spent too much energy in trying to win girl.

For instance for Girl A in the thread once said that it’s not all about talk talk talk… I didn’t get it initially but now I do.

No matter what a man says, if the lady does not see with her own eyes what he is made of, that man is wasting his time.

Attraction is a powerful thing. I failed to use that to my advantage. How can I be tall and present myself as short man? Do you get the idea? It isn’t entirely their fault. I take part of the blame because I didn’t sell myself well.

And Girl A is pretty much receptive now than before.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by christianjoy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
MenInsight:

Thank you for your words….

The truth is I have never been a fan sleeping with different women. I know guys my age who have lost counts.

So the idea behind this thread is not about sex or sleeping with numerous women.

The idea is that if I had done what I did this past 90 days , I wouldn’t have spent too much energy in trying to win girl.

For instance for Girl A in the thread once said that it’s not all about talk talk talk… I didn’t get it initially but now I do.

No matter what a man says, if the lady does not see with her own eyes what he is made of, that man is wasting his time.

Attraction is a powerful thing. I failed to use that to my advantage. How can I be tall and present myself as short man? Do you get the idea? It isn’t entirely their fault. I take part of the blame because I didn’t sell myself well.

And Girl A is pretty much receptive now than before.

thank goodness you learned

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
MenInsight:
there is thing you women do on nairaland that is so disgusting and irritating at the same time. Read and move the furk on.

How do you know someone is jobless just from a thread or do you feed them?

When it seems a thread reveals anything about you women, it just make you uncomfortable even when you in person isn’t mentioned. You some how feel you are the one being talked about. Whether it’s guilty conscience, I just don’t know.

I don’t think you are more employed, if Nigeria statistics is anything to go by, than any Nigerian men out there.

okay rest!!! T for tanks
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Labalaba23:

You're right. Nothing interesting about a woman except for their vagina. Without it, many women will never mater in Life
same with men, without their money they are useless too, talking about sex dildos and vibrators can do the job unlike ur gender That that must Bleep pussy, T for tanks
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by pizzzy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Leave that talk bro women are moved by what they hear. The ladies you are dealing with probably don't like you that's why you are thinking dis way or maybe you lack social and emotional intelligence to notice that you are trying to get with women who are not just into you.Always remember that it not about what you say but how you say it. I Remember back then we were gisting and a guy said " if you say hi/hello to a girl she won't answer you" one good day i come jam baba serious girlfriend only hello na him i tell her, the babe just react with full green light like Saudi Arabia flag.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by MenInsight: 2:44am On Feb 06, 2023
pizzzy:
Leave that talk bro women are moved by what they hear. The ladies you are dealing with probably don't like you that's why you are thinking dis way or maybe you lack social and emotional intelligence to notice that you are trying to get with women who are not just into you.Always remember that it not about what you say but how you say it. I Remember back then we were gisting and a guy said " if you say hi/hello to a girl she won't answer you" one good day i come jam baba serious girlfriend only hello na him i tell her, the babe just react with full green light like Saudi Arabia flag.

Can I ask you something?

What do you think made a girl (Girl B in this case) made a U-turn and started trying to get close to me? Do you think I said anything new? I didn’t initiate anything or even brought up the talks about us dating…

I didn’t say anything bro..

From my experience, I can easily see how women are deceived with just packaging. Men who got this packaging game up tightly will have women drooling.

The truth is I wasn’t really giving much attention to my handsomeness.

2 sundays ago, my girls sister told her that I looked so different and so handsome. She told me this after they got home. Now, that’s one compliment I hadn’t gotten from a lady until recently. How could I when I used to stay in doors more than going out?

So please answer these:

1. What do you think made a girl (Girl B in this case) made a U-turn and started trying to get close to me? I didn’t say anything this time around. I didn’t initiate anything or brought up the topic of asking her out.

You said it isn’t about words and how it’s said… how come I am getting result from Girl B without saying anything to arouse her interest.

2. And can a lady be into a guy that she does not find attractive?
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
same with men, without their money they are useless too, talking about sex dildos and vibrators can do the job unlike ur gender That that must Bleep pussy, T for tanks

LoL
At least men build the world , build civilization, make life easy for women, send women to school, find them jobs etc. What has women ever done to help the world or to even help themselves? Without a man's love for sweet vagina, women won't matter. Vagina is sweet, so, you people are lucky you have one thing we truly desire

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2023
A whole summary because of attraction.

Buy agbo first and show her magic.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Yomit71(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2023
MenInsight:
I got my PVC since August last year and I am voting Peter Obi.
Exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Angrygoat: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Daft student,read your books,graj n join Labour Market.daft idiot
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Dshocker(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2023
MenInsight:

Why didn't it work?

Funny enough, after copying and pasting this, you still find it hard around woman, lakaka cool

Abi miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

LoL
At least men build the world , build civilization, make life easy for women, send women to school, find them jobs etc. What has women ever done to help the world or to even help themselves? Without a man's love for sweet vagina, women won't matter. Vagina is sweet, so, you people are lucky you have one thing we truly desire
Thank God u addimmted that we something u all desire. Now talking about building the world, the world was not created for women to build, it was created for a man to build a woman was only created to help in building this world with men so apparently it wasn't a woman's duty to build the world. Got it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before / Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? / How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.