Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

No Woman Likes Being Fat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Likes Being Fat (2392 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Am i the Only Guy In Nigeria Who Likes Being Insulted By Girls? / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having SĀ£x With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
chieneke and have been looking for a way to add weight? I look at my slim nature and I keep saying am too slim kwanu!!!
Too slim because? You should find images of slim beautiful women to surround your senses with so you can love yourself even as you are. It is pretty much what the plump ladies are doing too. undecided
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Albertone(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
Alberton

You will be alright grin grin grin

Why did you not vex, ehn?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Albertone(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Too slim because? You should find images of slim beautiful women to surround your senses with so you can love yourself even as you are. It is pretty much what the plump ladies are doing too. undecided

Like these?

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Albertone:
Like these?
Yes, they are humans and beautiful too. undecided
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Albertone(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yes, they are humans and beautiful too. undecided

Did I say they aren't?
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Albertone:
Did I say they aren't?
You didn't reference them as humans nor as beautiful beings which they are in your question hence the reason why I added that in my response. undecided

1 Like

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Albertone:

Why did you not vex, ehn?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Oh, pardon me! I didn't realize you were trying to be provocative!

I can pretend to be vexed if that will make you happy and whole. šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Albertone(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Persephone1:

I can pretend to be vexed if that will make you happy and whole. šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now tell me, what kind of person are you, really?šŸ˜
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by DarkGray: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2023
Persephone1:

Who are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife / Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel / Some Guys Are Just Jerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.