Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me (3802 Views)

Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
find this page online you may find something you are looking for

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by dawnomike(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
ritaprincess:
Good evening
I want to start a business this month, i already have a shop in a good area in lagos,and i have money to get some goods in the shop(jewelry business). But the money i have wont be enough to stock my shop the way i want.
I was advised by my friend to try one of these microfinance(lapo). She said they do give loan and the interest rate is okay. I dont really know much about them,please if you have experience with them or know about them kindly share
Never ever get a loan from Lapo for a startup biz
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by brightest5050: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
ritaprincess:

Have you had experience with them,please share.

Someone has given you a sound advise and you are asking of experience that he should share. You know what go and borrow the funds from lapo then you can open a thread to tell your experience.
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Jesterinjay: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
purejustice36:

How wish I fit slap u now I go do am happily
How on earth you go come online seeking business advise , and someone gives you the best advise , you insist on say your go collect loan

If your head they work like a normal human being
Person suppose tell u say loan no be good idea ?
You don’t wanna start small , guy you be fool abeg
No need to call names, e go clear for eye
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Please don't borrow. I advice you again, don't borrow.

Simply start with what you have and you'll increase with time.

In everything you do, don't borrow.

If the Op is sure of the business and has a backup plan to repay the loan, why not

The rich takes risk, calculated risks, its one of the rules to investment
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mccallistas:
Since the interest is ok by you and you have a backup plan, by all means, go and get the money from them.

The problem with Nigerians is that they hate paying debt.

I have women who have transacted with Lapo.
Some, it ended well and they have to borrow more money. Cause the more frequently you pay back as agreed. They give you more, knowing that you can pay back.

And some it didn't end well and they have their belongings siezed by Lapo people.

Nigerians are debt defaulters by nature.
Go and see how Soko-loan and other FinTech loan companies are dragging them like Tigre gen.
You know you can't pay back then why borrow

Would you also not open your shop because of debtors. Cause they will surely come and buy on credit, when they don't even have the intention to pay back. You will start chasing them around and suddenly become a bad person.

Average Nigerian is difficult and cunny.

Ah saliva don finish for my mouth.
Bar man give me chilled bottle water.
[b]
Mccallistas:
Since the interest is ok by you and you have a backup plan, by all means, go and get the money from them.

Some, it ended well and they have to borrow more money. Cause the more frequently you pay back as agreed. They give you more, knowing that you can pay back.

And some it didn't end well and they have their belongings siezed by Lapo people.

Go and see how Soko-loan and other FinTech loan companies are dragging them like Tigre gen.

Would you also not open your shop because of debtors. Cause they will surely come and buy on credit, when they don't even have the intention to pay back. You will start chasing them around and suddenly become a bad person.

[/b]
Mccallistas:

[b]
Mccallistas:

[b]
Mccallistas:

[/b]
Mccallistas:

[/b]
Mccallistas:

[b]
Mccallistas:

[/b]
Mccallistas:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling / Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? / She Easily Get Angry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.