Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) (9277 Views)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by jumper524(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Been wan rush send picture for my tailor only to see this rubbish.
Mtcheew
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by Maysdevices(f): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:
It's as if I should pay their groom price and wed them cheesy

If I see your boyfriend walking around in this two piece vintage, I'll snatch him angry especially if he's tall tongue

There's this guy in my church that always wears outfits like this, gosh! embarassed I'll just be looking at him till saliva drips from my lips. And he's tall with a beautiful afro☺️☺️☺️

Bye! 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️
Empty headed ladies can’t snatch my boyfriend.

You might get your pussy vandalized

But that’s as far as you’ll ever go.
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by siofra(f): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2023
Maysdevices:
Empty headed ladies can’t snatch my boyfriend.

You might get your pussy vandalized

But that’s as far as you’ll ever go.

Excuse me, darling. But nobody wants your potbellied boyfriend.
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by Maysdevices(f): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:

Excuse me, darling. But nobody wants your potbellied boyfriend.

According to your created thread ‘darling’ which indicates you will snatch any guy you see dressed like this..

You sure do..

Next time, think for more than your usual three seconds before posting to avoid comments like mine.

Also. My boyfriend has rock hard abs like Zac Efron, I know you usually date grandfathers with fat pockets but stop the projection

Sweet girl
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by siofra(f): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Maysdevices:

According to your created thread ‘darling’ which indicates you will snatch any guy you see dressed like this..

You sure do..

Next time, think for more than your usual three seconds before posting to avoid comments like mine.

Also. My boyfriend has rock hard abs like Zac Efron, I know you usually date grandfathers with fat pockets but stop the projection

Sweet girl

Honey, anyone with a brain will know it's a joke but I know you don't have any so I'll forgive you for this blunder.

I just went through your profile and I'll advice you to stop giving husband privileges to boyfriends. He'll use and dump you like a dish rag. Just sisterly advice, sweetie.
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by Maysdevices(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:

Honey, anyone with a brain will know it's a joke but I know you don't have any so I'll forgive you for this blunder.

I just went through your profile and I'll advice you to stop giving husband privileges to boyfriends. He'll use and dump you like a dish rag. Just sisterly advice, sweetie.
grin grin grin
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Is this stvpid thread going to make it to the FP? Who wants to bet?
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by Richarlison640(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are still crazy that why u post this nonsense
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by Illegal1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dem go soon use u plus up....
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by henndukwe18: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Make I use my last card go buy dt shirt
Re: I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) by copyrites: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
The sad thing is that more than 105% of the kind of men you like don't want you. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Already Had A Child / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You / What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.