Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me (33618 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by BamakSNR(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bye bye
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by friendl: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rose 🌹 is still a rose ,..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by SmartPolician: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
grin
Someone that hasn't applied for visa yet is already fledging muscles. Op stop worrying yourself because the ingrate is going nowhere.

Either student visa or work visa, None of them comes easily at the US embassy, More than 90 percent of the application get declined daily.
Someone that can't even afford an application fee completely, how is she going to come up with ticket and accommodation fee?
The chance of the opportunist leaving this country is very low.

90% is small; America declines 98% of visa applications.

Even with your admission, they still decline you.

Those people no send anybody! grin

God bless America! That's what happens when you have a working country everyone wants to escape to. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by humberjade: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
she hasn't even gotten the visa,she is acting this way..maybe she neva even get visa appointment...bro,let her be and focus on your life...If she gets the visa..good...if she doesn't.. DON'T ACCEPT HER BACK...I hate it when people. are dating and one party feels they're smarter or wiser than the other...

FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE

US VISA ABI?.. OKAY O..I JUST DEY LAUGH THAT GIRL ..PINK PAPER GO RESET HER BRAIN

As in ehn grin

Gaining admission into US isn't difficult, the main hurdle is the visa application. Fully paid tuition and rock solid proof of funds doesn't guarantee a study visa when it comes to the US.

Your about be ex is a learner, a very big one at that. Just thank God she's showing her true colours early enough
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by GboyegaD(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why not also do the study for like her? She's nice in my opinion as you coming as a dependent doing nothing might be frustrating to you. She's not said she isn't marrying you, she's only encouraging you to pursue a similar dream.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by NnamdiN: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
You left yourself to empower a woman first? Why didn't you make her the dependent since you the one with the money?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Pauldam: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
If you support her with application fee nko? Mtcheeww.

Men should learn to help and not expect anything in return. Nawa oo! undecided

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

Biko, don't spoil her show oo!
Wetin be this !!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Standardcosting(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.
Why bother yourself. You would even regret coming to the US on an F2 visa. You won’t be able to do anything legally. Dependents are miserable. Besides she hasn’t even gotten visa, yet she has changed. I have always advised that people should put themselves first in anything. Chat me up on 090 We can discuss your own admission and worry less about being a dependent
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Tallvictor23: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

If the consulate bounce am (I don’t pray so ). don’t think of marrying her again , neither should you blame her . She has a right to do what she wants with her future . But In the case where she doesn’t get the visa , don’t think of marrying her again , because if you do and you both make it abroad , she will deal with you .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by kkins25(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

Jenny, na clay dey ur head.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by kkins25(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
The moment a higher social status is obtained bro you're a gunner😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Agozskey(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

This thing go happen to ur son... Make I see if na this one u go talk dat time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

But if the case was reversed u will be swearing at the guy?

While i totally agree men should learn to help and not expect anything we need to learn to be fair and honest. She lied to her bf of 3 years and isn't being honest.

Op it seems ur girl of 3years wants to travel without u so she can weigh her options she doesn't rate u.

in order words she is an opportunist.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Innobee99(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
she hasn't even gotten the visa,she is acting this way..maybe she neva even get visa appointment...bro,let her be and focus on your life...If she gets the visa..good...if she doesn't.. DON'T ACCEPT HER BACK...I hate it when people. are dating and one party feels they're smarter or wiser than the other...

FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE

US VISA ABI?.. OKAY O..I JUST DEY LAUGH THAT GIRL ..PINK PAPER GO RESET HER BRAIN
US Visa 😃😃😃
She will come back begging

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by ifeanyi317(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
when they tell you to be 5 step ahead of your GF or Wife. you go dey form real man.
Ogbeni allow her be no bring up the matter if she go move on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Glimmyverak: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Guy relax, do you think its easy and cheap to apply for both of you to travel? Her prove of fund for going alone is over #5mm (excluding school fees) and for the 2 of you it will be nothing less than #8mm. Do the both of you have that kind of money? Sit her down and talk to her and dont be beefing for nothing. Goodluck.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Dewillys(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
You should be happy that things turn out this way. It clearly shows who that girl is. Pls, don't have anything to do with that lady again. Free her make she go fast. Send her out. She will live to regret it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by eni070(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Poor ashawo
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Financialman: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil witch,if it was the guy doing this now, you'll be shouting upandan that men are evil including the one that birthed you and the ones you call brothers,uncles and nephew....there is still chance and time for you to repent,I bet you don't have kids yet and if you have not,may God bless you abundantly in offsprings of the very gender you abhor,if them come kill them ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
How about you speak to your partner instead of random strangers online.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by horlahwaley(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
You see thats what they have been saying, those gender wey dey bleed every month and not die, you think say they are capable of loving? Nah.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by eneye1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
If the guy did the same thing to her nko
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by severee(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
How about you speak to your partner instead of random strangers online.
grin ose op gehfrnd don catch am. Madam carry your man along with you or pay him back his money grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Oga that’s how life is. Is either I use person or person use u
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Exactly. Buh I never see woman way help me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
grin
Someone that hasn't applied for visa yet is already fledging muscles. Op stop worrying yourself because the ingrate is going nowhere.

Either student visa or work visa, None of them comes easily at the US embassy, More than 90 percent of the application get declined daily.
Someone that can't even afford an application fee completely, how is she going to come up with ticket and accommodation fee?
The chance of the opportunist leaving this country is very low.
Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
tradepunter:

STFU..... No person is entitled to another man's money..... He's form of help was because of genuine love...

That's sacrifice and not help....

They both set out a goal....

In his mind he is already building a future and mapping out ways to materialize it...

And dumb women will never have such Outlook for a man because it's easy for them to LovePeddler themselves....

Useless ladies with mindset that a man must take care if you like you are an orphan...

If he nu give he's stingy.... He does out of Love and expectation can't he just help without expecting...

Without expecting Kee you there
If a Nigerian lady has never called you stingy man whether open or secretly, believe me you are a maga better mumu man way dem catch

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
tradepunter:

STFU..... No person is entitled to another man's money..... He's form of help was because of genuine love...

That's sacrifice and not help....

They both set out a goal....

In his mind he is already building a future and mapping out ways to materialize it...

And dumb women will never have such Outlook for a man because it's easy for them to LovePeddler themselves....

Useless ladies with mindset that a man must take care if you like you are an orphan...

If he nu give he's stingy.... He does out of Love and expectation can't he just help without expecting...

Without expecting Kee you there
If a Nigerian lady has never called you stingy man whether open or secretly, believe me you are a maga better mumu man way dem catch.
Ask yourself do ladies give. They are stingy and proude as well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Johnholt909: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Sorry to tell you that girl has forgotten about you. She can only return to you if she does not get the visa.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by jimcaddy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Your girlfriend does not trust you baba. She has gotten advice from her friends or family that you might japaa when you get to the US and ditch her. She is only trying to play her cards right. She clearly knows what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Titan12(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
horlahwaley:
You see thats what they have been saying, those gender wey dey bleed every month and not die, you think say they are capable of loving? Nah.

Second that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Emily22(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And one female werey for up just successfully commented thrash as usual.

U sev noticed the werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.