Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me (33590 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Blueace247(f): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
If you support her with application fee nko? Mtcheeww.

Men should learn to help and not expect anything in return. Nawa oo! undecided

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

Biko, don't spoil her show oo!

Leech
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Titan12(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Your girl has left you already in her mind 😂
Don’t worry too much about it Cause you might be really depressed I mean to even create this topic means you are gradually getting there
Pick yourself up and remember to always put yourself first.
Use your head and not your deek 😂

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Psychopatheko: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
I guess this is the time men need to stop all this sending a girl to school or pushing her to the next level while you’re in this same zone bro wise up this babe used you to move up I mean she doesn’t want you anymore bro she dey calculate like mad you’re here posting on nairaland when she she dey 2 step ahead of you , bro if you think she will marry you because say you support am loll you don jonz

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by NoToPile: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin

Wait first is it not this same NL one guy said his girlfriend would have to come through the study route that he can't marry her and she come as dependant and his Co men were hailing him.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by uche393: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
bro my advice is

let her be, do your own hustle and set ur own compass.... husband scarce for US...Na me talk am.
find Ur own japa route

try Ur own best and don't have bad thought because it's really heart breaking for someone to leave you when you have planned things together.

don't beg her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by stormborn28(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

And you expect me to help a random lady...you speak authoritatively like an entitled person. It won't work

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by darkstar6971(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Simp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Lifeinbits(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
For those of you thinking I am young, I am a 40 years old man while my girlfriend is 28 years old. We had some conversation this morning and it's so glaring that she wants me to go through the study route or try another country then she can come and join me. She said that going as a dependent means I want to settle for crumbs while i can also get the big bones. And I am insisting to her that it's doesn't matter even if F2 does not work, I can always do under the table job.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Davegeo2007: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
You can start your own travel process if you are keen in doing so. Don't render further assistance to her, just count your losses and move on. It will not be easy but just move on. Allow her to go on with her plan. It is even better you know about it now.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Chris2863(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

I won ask oo, you no get work?

This one you have time to comment here 247

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Lifeinbits(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
I have started researching on it. She's so keen on my going through the study route
Davegeo2007:
You can start your own travel process if you are keen in doing so. Don't render further assistance to her, just count your losses and move on. It will not be easy but just move on. Allow her to go on with her plan. It is even better you know about it now.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by OdogwuEkeke(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Oya sope Otilo!!!

It’s gone.

Talking from experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by onadana: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Any way,you get point there.After all he can't say he hasn't being enjoying the puna for three straight years.Men should see women as investments,if it works you declare profit.If it doesn't it's a loss,move on.Las las...you will all be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Freelane33(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.
people are cruel 😭. I’m terrified of people . God will liberate you brother . In everything you do , always put yourself first .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by RemmiMartin: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

She's right by going as Single in order not to jeopardize her chances, America that I know will not give her study visa if she's applying with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Jen96: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
For those of you thinking I am young, I am a 40 years old man while my girlfriend is 28 years old. We had some conversation this morning and it's so glaring that she wants me to go through the study route or try another country then she can come and join me. She said that going as a dependent means I want to settle for crumbs while i can also get the big bones. And I am insisting to her that it's doesn't matter even if F2 does not work, I can always do under the table job.
well she is selfish though. Most girls prefer their man to be boss over them. I guess that's y she doesn't want u as dependent
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by ACE1010: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Another EVE spotted grin grin grin
Na Dem be dis cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Konjiboii: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
E shock you? It's very typical of women. And trust me if a woman take you abroad she will make it hell for you,every slight disagreement or quarrel she go remind you. Women are second place next to demons.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by phemmyfour: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

she don scam you
She's successfully used you as a ladder to attain success

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by WhiteWolfe: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Hey, use study route as well and when you get there, you'll marry her (No guarantees though, cos the easiest way to stay in the US permanently is via marriage of a citizen). If your marriage is too close to when she's travelling, they'll know that you married cos of that and they'll deny you entry while they allow her. If after they denied you, you decided to go via study route, they'll know that you want to go and be with her. They might deny you again.

I don't know if you get what I'm saying but all the best sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by millstone(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
But if your guy ask you for that money you go talk say e nor dey
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by ACE1010: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
What her father cannot do for her, you're carrying it on your poor kolo head. Chai cry cry cry cry
Some boys are fantastically stupid!!!
Hear me and hear well, don't ever invest in a woman that's not your wife yet, she's still a Hall as far I as know. Simple

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by poweredcom(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are a very great parasite ..if u jam people like me for life ...you go repent from this kind mindset

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Bimffo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
She never apply for VISA, she don change mouth.
Leave am, dey look am. No be USA VISA? She go humble by force.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Jesterinjay: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Hinder her plans to travel ( find out where she keeps her travel and necessary documents,get rid of them)

Send boys to steal her phone so that you see what's going behind the scenes 🥴

Las Las you and her must day naija
She must see shege
u wan turn enemy of progress 😂
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by lereinter(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Face reality

There's no need to marry her first, you are a man she's a woman

If she doesn't come back to you fine, you marry another lady, if she comes back fine you marry her

I don't understand where your feeling of resentment is germinating from

She hasn't even gotten visa

Even if she's successful keep your money, let her use hers
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by kennethesan(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Forget her if she leaves...mind you she has her life to live, you guys are not married
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Komu1048(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

But if the table turns... and a lady sponsor a man visa and the guy dumb her will u let the girl know she doesn’t need to expect a thing but move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by lereinter(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

40yrs and you have no kids?

Hahaha

She's 28

Oga find another girl fast

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by mercysayno(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

and after dating her and the guy decides not to marry her again hope it won't be sin against God and God will not judge him abi. I don't know why female folks re so stupid and selfish, they only think for themselves. Tufiakwa promax

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.