Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? (2962 Views)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Young Boys Should Commit Sin Because "Ladies" Hate Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Why do most men hate virgins?

I've heard men complain about virgin women that they don't have experience and it's stressful when they try to have sex with them. They also get aroused but won't get sex.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by BRIMBRAM: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin

This is an excuse alot of ladies make to bury their conscience.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Olowoshako(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo and lionel Messi didn't wake up one day and become a best players, they trained so long....so if your wife is good in bed and not a virgin, my brother that not good news ooo she has trained for a long time under different coach.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

You mean the plenty men who complained about virgins are ladies? 🤔😳😳😳

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by idomalord: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bloommax:

I've heard men complain about virgin women that they don't have experience and it's stressful when they try to have sex with them. They also get aroused but won't get sex.

I believe this is the mindset of a woman advising another woman.
If not, most men prefer virgins.
If not y are some in the name of religion ready to kill and be killed even blown up for an eternity with virgins.

I DIDN'T MENTION ANY RELIGION OH!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Mercury12(m): 1:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Bloommax:

Are you a feminist?
Most men I knew prefer virgins undecided

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by siofra(f): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Some men prefer virgins, some do not.

But I've observed that men who prefer virgins are low value, broke, disgusting, smelling, narcissistic, psychopathic, irresponsible, controlling men.

High value/rich men do not care if a woman is a virgin, they seek to know her good qualities like intelligence, great personality, good conversational skills, experiences in life, education, interests etc. They don't even discuss something as useless and fickle as virginity.

For example men like jeromestarks who are nobodies with a serious case of cognitive dissonance prefer virgins while world successful men like Prince Harry, John Lennon, Jeff Bezos don't go around looking for virgin women, instead they look for intelligent women around their age.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Polynek(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2023
4 me. I love virgin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

Not true.
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:

Are you a feminist?
Most men I knew prefer virgins undecided
I'm not. Most men I know do not.
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:

But I've observed that men who prefer virgins are low value, broke, disgusting, smelling, narcissistic, psychopathic, irresponsible, controlling men.

High value/rich men do not care if a woman is a virgin, they seek to know her good qualities like intelligence, great personality, good conversational skills, experiences in life, education, interests etc. They don't even discuss something as useless and fickle as virginity.

For example men like jeromestarks who are nobodies with a serious case of cognitive dissonance prefer virgins while world successful men like Prince Harry, John Lennon, Jeff Bezos don't go around looking for virgin women, instead they look for intelligent women around their age.
You're right girlllllll.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Polynek:
4 me. I love virgin
Good for you.
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by siofra(f): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2023
idomalord:

I believe this is the mindset of a woman advising another woman.
If not, most men prefer virgins.
If not y are some in the name of religion ready to kill and be killed even blown up for an eternity with virgins.

I DIDN'T MENTION ANY RELIGION OH!

It's not for an eternity with virgins, dear.

They are brainwashed, hate filled sheeples. They do it because of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by BRIMBRAM: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You mean the plenty men who complained about virgins are ladies? 🤔😳😳😳

You and I know that even on this platform virgins are rated so high by men. The irony is that such as the question of the op is the excuse alot of ladies make on their wedding nights to their husbands. Telling him, they only want to make it easy for him by already being divirgined long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Demigod22: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
I don't hate virgins, but I don't want to marry or date a virgin. Personally, I don't like the stress and emotional drama. I want someone that is not a virgin, but very attractive, social, intelligent and industrious.

Virgin no be my thing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Isabi4lov: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
It is because they don't actually know what they want undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You and I know that even on this platform virgins are rate so high by men. The irony is that such as the question of the op is the excuse alot of ladies make on their wedding nights to their husbands. Telling him, they only want to make it easy for him by already being divirgined long time ago.

You're diverting from the topic.

Nobody asked about the lies women tell about their virginity. The question is for men who say they hate virgins.

Why would you hate virgins? They kept themselves like guys preach ladies should, so why are they being hated?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by oyewale0001(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:

Your claim, you opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by BRIMBRAM: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're diverting from the topic.

Nobody asked about the lies women tell about their virginity. The question is for men who say they hate virgins.

Why would you hate virgins? They kept themselves like guys preach ladies should, so why are they being hated?

There is no diversion at all. The very reason I chose to make Nairaland as a reference point that "MOST MEN" hold virgin with a great value. Infact you had to open a whole thread advicing men to man up with respect to virgins.

https://www.nairaland.com/5778461/disclaimer-men-up-sexual-game
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

There is no diversion at all. The very reason I chose to make Nairaland as a reference point that "MOST MEN" hold virgin with a great value. Infact you had to open a whole thread advicing men to man up with respect to virgins.

https://www.nairaland.com/5778461/disclaimer-men-up-sexual-game

I'm not sure why you brought up my post, but my stance on the matter has not changed. Men really should up their dickmatics regardless.

That asides, virgins should be loved and cherished (not my words), so why do men hate them?

You never answer this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by JJuanMiguel: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:

High value/rich men do not care if a woman is a virgin, they seek to know her [/b]good qualities like intelligence, great personality, good conversational skills, experiences in life, education, interests etc[b]. They don't even discuss something as useless and fickle as virginity.

So there are no virgin women with those "good qualities"
Very interesting

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Demigod22:
I don't hate virgins, but I don't want to marry or date a virgin. Personally, I don't like the stress and emotional drama. I want someone that is not a virgin, but very attractive, social, intelligent and industrious.

Virgin no be my thing.
I like you. You know what you want, that's good.
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nazgul: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bloommax:

Which most men are you referring to?

Teenage perverts are the ones who hate virgins. A teenage pervert living in his parents house would prefer a public borehole to a virgin cos he has very limited time to get down on her before his parents shows up. So a borehole can easily satisfy his sexual desires within minutes or seconds.

Virgins on the other hand wouldn't fit into such quickie. Cos sex with them takes ample time...time he doesn't have.

Real men cherish virgins.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by efficiencie(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bloommax:

Certainly not me or my boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2023
siofra:

Big lie girls are selling their virginity online and only rich men you mentioned can afford it . Do you know the King Charles wanted to marry his current wife now but they denied him that opportunity because she was not a virgin that was why he married Princess Diana a virgin he never loved 🥰.

The highest claimed bid was approximately $3.8 million for virginity.
In March 2005, 18-year-old Peruvian model Graciela Yataco was reported to be offering to sell her virginity. In April 2005, she retracted the plan, reportedly turning down a $1.5 million offer from a Canadian man.

In 2009 this Natalie Dylan 22-year-old graduate from California toppled the list of richest virginity ever sold by getting $3.7 million for losing it

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Big lie girls are selling their virginity online and only rich men you mentioned can afford it . Do you know the King Charles wanted to marry his current wife now but they denied him that opportunity because she was not a virgin that was why he married Princess Diana a virgin he never loved 🥰.

The highest claimed bid was approximately $3.8 million for virginity.
In March 2005, 18-year-old Peruvian model Graciela Yataco was reported to be offering to sell her virginity. In April 2005, she retracted the plan, reportedly turning down a $1.5 million offer from a Canadian man.

In 2009 this Natalie Dylan 22-year-old graduate from California toppled the list of richest virginity ever sold by getting $3.7 million for losing it
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by imagrg(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please, Siofra, pardon all the frivolity I've so far written about you.

From the way you react to issues that are gender based, you are always on the defensive of your gender.

I'm beginning to respect your opinion even though sometimes they appear bashful.
Chat me up let's see if we can roll in the hay together.
imagrg3@ gmail.com
But wait oh, that you lost your virginity to your school gateman pain you sha.
siofra:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by siofra(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
imagrg:
Please, Siofra, pardon all the frivolity I've so far written about you.

From the way you react to issues that are gender based, you are always on the defensive of your gender.

I'm beginning to respect your opinion even though sometimes they appear bashful.
Chat me up let's see if we can roll in the hay together.
imagrg3@ gmail.com
But wait oh, that you lost your virginity to your school gateman pain you sha.

You want us to hookup
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Naijatask: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Which most men are you referring to?

Teenage perverts are the ones who hate virgins. A teenage pervert living in his parents house would prefer a public borehole to a virgin cos he has very limited time to get down on her before his parents shows up. So a borehole can easily satisfy his sexual desires within minutes or seconds.

Virgins on the other hand wouldn't fit into such quickie. Cos sex with them takes ample time...time he doesn't have.

Real men cherish virgins.

Can't believe this is coming from you oooo. You mean you've been an advocate for virgins all these while? shocked
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by Naijatask: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
siofra:

You want us to hookup

He's being sarcastic, but since you are a being with low intelligence, you wouldn't get it undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by siofra(f): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naijatask:

He's being sarcastic, but since you are a being with low intelligence, you wouldn't get it undecided

He's not being sarcastic. He really wants me to email him. And he's not sorry for anything.

That old man has been dropping his number here for me to contact him angry
Re: Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? by blinking001(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
I don't hate virgins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.