Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History (45225 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Iamsane:

Let me help your life.

He said Fela has no legacy because his son does not support Peter Obi.

Are you in primary one?
Help your life first by moving away from Ogbomoso.

Don't remain stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by azpekuliar: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
christistruth01:

Has it now become a Crime to support Sowore ?

Not at all, but Dapagun made it look like Seun was neutral, no he was not. Seun is very free to support Sowore without disparaging another candidate who has his own supporters and who will surely respond. If you denigrate a candidate I support then I reserve the right on behalf of my candidate to return the favour woto woto.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Ajanakuasla: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
It’s painful for me to mention one tribe in the cause of showing my displeasure on some people comments. But permit me to say it, my brothers from SE Nigeria don’t really understand the meaning of Democracy which gives everyone his/her own right to choose. If u want to impose ur values or candidate on others, and if they refuse, u will start castigating them. My question is this, what makes u different from Bokoharam?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Truth07: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
That guy is a waste of space make seun no engage am in any conversation
they are always look for quarrel from any possible angle

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
emerged01:

* an* not and
Overwise go kill
Shut up son.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by 9LifeCat: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Ruthless70:

U get sense so.
So if I tell u that u erase ur father history..

Is that an accolades

Don't follow people blindly
it can never be an insult to them. What do you expect from a tribe who wake up there father with a slide kick early momor?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Komu1048(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How is that statement an insult to Fela?

Or you just want to be clever by half.

For someone that wakes his father with slap, this is nothing but a compliment

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by livinbygrace: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How did he attack Fela?

Some of you just want to stir up unnecessary hates towards him...

I hope you wont feel offended ,if i say you just erased your father"s history?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by gbigbega: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
oh so when you opposers abuse Obi or disregard him, it is saying your mind. When they respond in the same way you have acted it is abuse. I begi.

Dapagun:
Why is it that these people do not have a sane response to anything except to insult, Wail, threaten violence and play victim?

Seun Kuti spoke his mind and said it clearly. Heck he did not even support any candidate but you see these children of hate, no. If you don't support them, it is war.

The screenshot best describes them

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Moh247: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Nobody can erase Fela's history.

This guys keep making enemies for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2023
livinbygrace:

I hope you wont feel offended ,if i say you just erased your father"s history?
Why will I feel offended when you mean nothing to me and I have nothing against you?

Una carry the matter for head because of una hatred for the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Kingzeez10: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Mrkindness:
Femi Kuti is looking for who will give him money so he will support him, both LP, PDP and the useless other party knows he has no value.
You be mumu. Seun no dey support any polician , he always called them out and yab them.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Komu1048:

For someone that wakes his father with slap, this is nothing but a compliment
If that's how you wake your Dad at home, Goodluck to you.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by mylikes: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
emerged01:
Which one be his father's history? Your problem is Seun why his father's history? Very wrong of Peter to involve his father's history in this matter.

Wrong him to attack him for his opinions in the first place. These people are in over their heads.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by laskab(f): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Disrespectful peter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Seun Kuti, it is a shame that you allowed yourself to be used as a pawn in the hands of the politicians

The very same thing your father gave his very own life fighting against!

Your father will be turning in his grave

What a shame undecided

Because he didn't support obi or any candidate or what? He has no right to his opinion the way you have yours?
Can you pls tell me one reason you think your candidate is the best and not his opinion? just one, no insult oooo cos that the only thing Una Sabi..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Marklarger(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Shut up.
If he didn't support any candidate why will he pick only Obi to redicule?

Can't you read at all, where and when did he pick Obi to ridicule?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by sparko1(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Seun Kuti, it is a shame that you allowed yourself to be used as a pawn in the hands of the politicians

The very same thing your father gave his very own life fighting against!

Your father will be turning in his grave

What a shame undecided

What is this one saying, is it Seun that is at fault here, Seun has the right to support whomever he wants, and he refused to be used.

This kind of statement is what will make PO eventually lose, imagine what you guys are saying when he's not yet elected, what would life feel like if he wins.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
gbigbega:
oh so when you opposers abuse Obi or disregard him, it is saying your mind. When they respond in the same way you have acted it is abuse. I begi.

That's how they behave....
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OlawaleBammie: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
everythinggirly:
He must have been bribed with lots and lots of cash, nothing new.
Wait

Seun said only Nigerians can save Nigeria...

Who doesn't know this?? So he's paid to say this? This is what everyone on the road would say even the Igbos themselves..

Is this the statement u re attacking?? Do u have sense, do u have brain at all?? Why are u people behaving like animals na, as in...whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!

Why are these people sooo daft, even Peter?? Even u, see what u re typing??

U guys need brain surgery I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by GeneralPula: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

He insulted psquare first.
What did he say?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by theforemost: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
I once told someone that NOBODY in history had EVER been as tribalistic as ibos.

see this Peter who had been peddling immoralities online now teaching you morality

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Fela name is engraved in millions of Nigerians heart, going after the late sage all because sey u dey support one fraud will only spell doom for that fraud, i pray he keeps constituting more nuisance of such....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Ykc2(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
The same people wey fight Peter now na the same people wey dey support him wen he dey fight with him brothers, dem say jude and Paul hate him because he marry lola ,today he don become their enemy cus he dey support obi,trust that people at your own peril
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Komu1048(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Skty:

Is it not one human being out of the millions of Nigeria that will still rule? Na the whole country go become president? Dullard Seun just de look for money from bAt. Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.. I regret sharing same country with them. Because of their hate for Igbos, they sell d whole country to the north or their incompetent self. It won't work this time

Someone with brain n neutrality just ask some cogent answer. Expecting you to come out and defend your candidate. But here u r saying rubbish, u want to force him on Nigerians Cox he is from your tribe
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by sukkot: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
How did that Lola girl even marry this guy ? I have listened to the guy talk and even his diction and voice is weird. Shows you women can marry a frog if it has fame lol. This guy is just pugnacious for no reason. Seems deep down he is really unhappy or maybe he misses the spotlight as his career has died. I tell you what though with his antics during this election he has lost all his Hausa and Yoruba fans forever. There is no career revival for this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by broadman20: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
The moment you have a different opinion, these set of individuals begins to bring in your family history and measure your success.

Has Peter asked himself why the previous leaders failed?
You think they don't have good plans or better policy to implement?
When fella kuto tells you Nigerians are their own problems. He's not sugar quoting his words.
Everyday on TV and radio stations, they keep talking about how bad leadership is the problem of Nigeria nobody is talking about bad followership.
Let me give you a good example.

MY secondary school GSSkuje is a govt school with Ssubsidized school fees.
As at 2011 during my ss2 days, we paid 12k as school fees for boarding. We were fed at least an average size of meal 3times daily. In some situation, there's are excess of food and we go for double ration. In very rare occasion food doesn't reach everybody. It can happen atmost 5times a term.
As at then we were 44 in class (commercial class), while A class which is science had the most 55.
Learning was easier and effective.
Last year I visited the school and its been divided into 2 sessions.
Morning and evening. The science class had about 100students. Learning is now more difficulty.
Ask yourself why is it like this?

The school fees is less than 15k. More classes has been built compared to when I was there.
But now the school is a shadow of it former self.
If my father who had three boys and pays his task sent two of his three children to a Ssubsidized govt school, is it fair with mr Bongo (name was modified not to offend anyone) who has 17 children and manages to send 9 to the sane govt school.

Subsidy that's meant for us all. Only 1 man sent 9 children to benefit from.

If nobody talks about our ever increasing population with this our hate attitude of improving our personal productivity we would never get anywhere.
Politicians would only try no matter how Good they are but it'll end in shabbles.

In the 90s there were less amount of Lea schools but then education was effective.
Our leaders have increased the number of schools compared to the 90s but education is very ineffective.
The leaders have fulfilled their campaign promises of building more schools but has the masses fulfilled its?
Nigeria ain't China and we don't have as much brains as China, we better cut our coat to our sizes.

We are learning from Tinubu naa!

Why are you complaining?

Tell me who has been spared by Tinubu for having a different opinions?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Amaggedon: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
9LifeCat:
so when piti okoye and his goons calling someone old enough to be there father a urinating machine, to u, they are speaking there minds abi. Anyway, what do I expect from a certain tribe that will wake up there father with a slide kick. Alai ni ironu.....!
Was he not urinating on him self? No body is saying you shouldn't throw banter but don't expect people to keep quiet. Is the urinating machine not going about insulting other people? So much from a walking pit litrin lol.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Jsucre(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Werey we no get glory again wan use Seun Kuti to boot his lost glory. Tueh! E don go
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by IfnobeGod20: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Slurity:
did Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba not doing things together? Check our elections in the past, Yorubas and hausa/Fulani are the one that make both Obasanjo, Yaradua and Get, and Buhari win elections, while Igbo always goes in opposite way. Except the candidate is coming from their side. Igbo are the main element of disunity in Nigeria while other side are contributing far less
Why must you people just lie in the public like this? Igbos have been voting either Yoruba or Hausas. Igbos have never voted their own since inception of this dispensation.
If I may ask, how old were you when in 1999 they voted OBJ, voted again OBJ in 2003, voted Yar'adu in 2007, voted Atiku in 2019. It was only 2011 and 2015 they voted GEJ. Even when Ojukwu contested they never voted him. So, stop lying because it doesn't befit you.
If you say Igbos have been voting PDP candidates, you would have made a lot of sense than this your lying vibe.
Come and tell the world who Igbo voted that comes from their side. I recommend that a plaque of lying award should be given to you.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by 2starboy25: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wonder what these Okoye brothers will do if Peter Obi doesn't win this election...I just wonder
papa wonder keep wondering! The next thing u go hear for ur head na thunder
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by akslink: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wonder what these Okoye brothers will do if Peter Obi doesn't win this election...I just wonder
he move to the eastern part of the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Her Sister, Who Is Prettier(pics) / Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.