Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History (45260 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by seunjungle1(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
No Igbo will come out now to condemn this verbal attack from Peter to Seun kuti...the other time it was Brymo and we were able to see their tears like a child that lost his/her breakfast money.

Can anybody point to where Seun kuti statement is an attack to Labour Party or Obi? This dude was talking to Nigerians and Nigeria here and the stvpid clown called Peter was masturbating on the media.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Ykc2:
The same people wey fight Peter now na the same people wey dey support him wen he dey fight with him brothers, dem say jude and Paul hate him because he marry lola ,today he don become their enemy cus he dey support obi,trust that people at your own peril
Very cunning people....

One Odé here was even saying that Peter Okoye hates Yorubas.... I asked him if Lola is from Angola, but the Oloriburuku has failed to answer me.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Komu1048(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If that's how you wake your Dad at home, Goodluck to you.

Y’all untrain dogs will know your barking is only limited to dot nation, if not for Yorubas that take rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by antibullshit: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Why is it that nairaland sometimes reports things halfway ? What did Seun Kuti do or say that resulted in that comment from Peter ? Try and balance your stories .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by rajiedreez: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:
Southern Nigeria can never be united!
What exactly is southern Nigeria?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Igbo! Igbo! Nyanmiri! They are full of 8tred and envy. Worst to have as neighbors. So pompous.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Komu1048:

Y’all untrain dogs will know your barking is only limited to dot nation, if not for Yorubas that take rubbish.
If that's what you call your family members, it's Okay by me.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:
Southern Nigeria can never be united!
Tell us the part that is united.
Are BH not kidnapping fellow northern?
Are criminals in yoruba not attacking fellow yorubas?
Or are igbos not attacking fellow igbos?
Is BAT beings supported by all yoruba?
Is Peter Obi being supported by all igbos?
Or is Atiku getting all the support from northern?
Ur post is a reflection of ur intellectual and reasoning capacity

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Nigeriakan: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How is my comment an insult? Is everything ok with you?

By the way, is not "Result"

You are clever by half, bro.

That's a compliment. Cheers
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

What did he say?
go watch the full video. You don’t call out people and expect them to not react, we are all humans with emotions.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by georgeakins: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

He has already answered that question before you asked. Those guys are already made. They live in the most expensive part of Lagos and they are building houses and developing properties all over the place.

So, they will jejely go back to their business if Peter Obi loses. They have repeatedly said they want to see a working Nigeria in their time. However, this quarrel he's picking with that marijuana-smoking son of Fela Kuti is totally unnecessary.

Ibo man can never rule Nigeria. They should be agitating for Biafra.

Nobody will vote for any Ibo man except their fellow Ibos. You will realise this when the 2023 election results begin to trickle in.
Obi cannot win any state outside South East.
I pray they give them the Biafra soonest . They are a nuisance everywhere they go.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Nigeriakan:

You are clever by half, bro.

That's a compliment. Cheers
If that's what will heal you of the pains from Peter Okoye's comment, is okay by me.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Goddyrichie(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wonder what these Okoye brothers will do if Peter Obi doesn't win this election...I just wonder
I don’t know why Yoruba are full of hate and hatred and I don’t know why they hate d ibos more than d northern people
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Slurity(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Why must you people just lie in the public like this? Igbos have been voting either Yoruba or Hausas. Igbos have never voted their own since inception of this dispensation.
If I may ask, how old were you when in 1999 they voted OBJ, voted again OBJ in 2003, voted Yar'adu in 2007, voted Atiku in 2019. It was only 2011 and 2015 they voted GEJ. Even when Ojukwu contested they never voted him. So, stop lying because it doesn't befit you.
If you say Igbos have been voting PDP candidates, you would have made a lot of sense than this your lying vibe.
Come and tell the world who Igbo voted that comes from their side. I recommend that a plaque of lying award should be given to you.
like I said, I want to repeat again because your appear blinded to fact. If you think Igbo has only been voting PDP and not only were the person they felt is their own is contesting as you claimed, what they happens now they don't support same PDP? and shift to L.P, why also is APGA exist only in igbo land and win election and couldn't spread to other region? The point is that, Igbo hates both Fulani/Hausa and also Yoruba at the same time and forget that you alone can never be majority. Pay attention to fact and learn before claiming mongo park with old age. Asking what is my age? May be I need to let you know that my daughter is already voting in Nigeria elections

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Tflex01:

Omoo... Election season has never been this toxic.

I'm not Obi supporter and can never be but at this point, abeg make we just dash dem dis presidency make we see wetin dem go use am do.

I wish too. Make Pandora fez rule in Simulation mode for 4 years. I dey sure say he go crash Nigeria.

But it’s a pity they would mess things up than they met it. That’s why the North doesn’t trust them. Na beerfla dem go take the whole 4 years’ tenure pursue. And Hausa/Fulani north dont want who would come and pour sand-sand for their garri.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by IfnobeGod20: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2023
KillSars:
Fela name is engraved in millions of Nigerians heart, going after the late sage all because sey u dey support one fraud will only spell doom for that fraud, i pray he keeps constituting more nuisance of such....
Please how did he go after Fela? This is how some of you failed in simple thing. Nobody that know Fela history that doesn't know that he stood for one thing, justice and good governance. For any of his protege or children not to tow the same path means such has derailed in the path their father laid down and fought for till death.
Stop playing politics with what he said, Fela has legacy and every sane Omoluabi like me knows he fought for a good course till he dropped his last breathe. Reminding his son what his father stood for cannot be seen as an abuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2023
9LifeCat:
it can never be an insult to them. What do you expect from a tribe who wake up there father with a slide kick early momor?

😆😆😄. Sliding tackle. We call it èfá’sè, in Yoruba land or kafa, in Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Femi987: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Okoye is very stupid. Must he say something. Why must he bring his father into it. Everybody is entitle to their views.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Kingxb: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
U just come and start to judge did u here the video seun did calling peter okoye,,because he choose obi ,have u seen it ,and u want him not reply him[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Dapagun:
Why is it that these people do not have a sane response to anything except to insult, Wail, threaten violence and play victim?

Seun Kuti spoke his mind and said it clearly. Heck he did not even support any candidate but you see these children of hate, no. If you don't support them, it is war.

The screenshot best describes them
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Kingxb: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Have u seen what he said abt psquare and peter okoye u just come de write Rubish ,talk of haté who haté reach una for this world
MeineMutter:

😆😆😄. Sliding tackle. We call it èfá’sè, in Yoruba land or kafa, in Hausa.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by nedekid: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2023
No need for okoye to have gone that far.
Seun spoke his mind. Folks might disagree, some will side with him.
Which one is now bringing his father into the discussion? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Kingxb: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2023
U think peter wake up start attacking seun ,oga go watch the video how ur yoruba brother de insult am because e support peter obi..stop judging
seunjungle1:
No Igbo will come out now to condemn this verbal attack from Peter to Seun kuti...the other time it was Brymo and we were able to see their tears like a child that lost his/her breakfast money.

Can anybody point to where Seun kuti statement is an attack to Labour Party or Obi? This dude was talking to Nigerians and Nigeria here and the stvpid clown called Peter was masturbating on the media.

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Emola12(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Why is it that these people do not have a sane response to anything except to insult, Wail, threaten violence and play victim?

Seun Kuti spoke his mind and said it clearly. Heck he did not even support any candidate but you see these children of hate, no. If you don't support them, it is war.

did dey call him to support them U must be out of common Sense
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by historic: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo man can never rule Nigeria. They should be agitating for Biafra.

Nobody will vote for any Ibo man except their fellow Ibos. You will realise this when the 2023 election results begin to trickle in.
Obi cannot win any state outside South East.
I pray they give them the Biafra soonest . They are a nuisance everywhere they go.

Can you listen to yourself!?.... Nobody WILL vote for an Igbo man except Igbos... Maybe the Yorubas and other tribes who will be voting for Obi will all turn Igbos overnight after they have voted for him... You should always think before typing gibberish on the net.. Nobody WILL ! Even your so called candidate Tinubu with the failure of his party will get votes from other tribes more or less Obi. Be wise Lad!
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by sulaak(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
The moment you have a different opinion, these set of individuals begins to bring in your family history and measure your success.

Has Peter asked himself why the previous leaders failed?
You think they don't have good plans or better policy to implement?
When fella kuto tells you Nigerians are their own problems. He's not sugar quoting his words.
Everyday on TV and radio stations, they keep talking about how bad leadership is the problem of Nigeria nobody is talking about bad followership.
Let me give you a good example.

MY secondary school GSSkuje is a govt school with Ssubsidized school fees.
As at 2011 during my ss2 days, we paid 12k as school fees for boarding. We were fed at least an average size of meal 3times daily. In some situation, there's are excess of food and we go for double ration. In very rare occasion food doesn't reach everybody. It can happen atmost 5times a term.
As at then we were 44 in class (commercial class), while A class which is science had the most 55.
Learning was easier and effective.
Last year I visited the school and its been divided into 2 sessions.
Morning and evening. The science class had about 100students. Learning is now more difficulty.
Ask yourself why is it like this?

The school fees is less than 15k. More classes has been built compared to when I was there.
But now the school is a shadow of it former self.
If my father who had three boys and pays his task sent two of his three children to a Ssubsidized govt school, is it fair with mr Bongo (name was modified not to offend anyone) who has 17 children and manages to send 9 to the sane govt school.

Subsidy that's meant for us all. Only 1 man sent 9 children to benefit from.

If nobody talks about our ever increasing population with this our hate attitude of improving our personal productivity we would never get anywhere.
Politicians would only try no matter how Good they are but it'll end in shabbles.

In the 90s there were less amount of Lea schools but then education was effective.
Our leaders have increased the number of schools compared to the 90s but education is very ineffective.
The leaders have fulfilled their campaign promises of building more schools but has the masses fulfilled its?
Nigeria ain't China and we don't have as much brains as China, we better cut our coat to our sizes.

I like how you linked Nigerian population growth as personal responsibility, but shouldn't the political elites be implementing policies on population control. China impose population controls, Nigeria can provide incentive for small families.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Donedeal1(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Even though this candidate has not win, you dare not split contrary view or else your late great or great great grand father or mother would not be spared of venomous attack. From the followers, Why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Seun Kuti, it is a shame that you allowed yourself to be used as a pawn in the hands of the politicians

The very same thing your father gave his very own life fighting against!

Your father will be turning in his grave

What a shame undecided

Because he's not supporting your candidate?
Abeg go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by nisai: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2023
seunmsg:
Must everybody support Peter Obi Pandora? Once someone calls out Peter Obi for the fraud that he is, Igbos come out and start attacking the person. Why is this Peter of Psquare so senseless and irresponsible like this? Mehn, Yorubas need to wake up. This insult is just becoming too much.
That guy really disappoint me.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by christistruth01: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I don’t know why Yoruba are full of hate and hatred and I don’t know why they hate d ibos more than d northern people

This is hate here

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by nedekid: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Dapagun:

Na you Sabi, always bringing tribal stuff into discussions.
Seun spoke his mind, it is his right and entitled to it.
Okoye spoke and should not have said what he said. Heck he is just one person but you take it he spoke for a section of people as usuall.
Lots of folks don't agree with Peter, he went too far and took it personally. Which one is calling out seun and his father, fella? Absolutely rubbish on okoyes part and should recall his statement with apology.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by debbaron2011: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
This OBI and his demented supporters are morons. He will never win this election, he and his stupid supporters are so intolerant. awon omo irankiran[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by drlateef: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
For telling the truth? Peter Okoye should Bleep off, everyone has his conscience to deal with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.