Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History (45310 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by ScamHunter: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wonder what these Okoye brothers will do if Peter Obi doesn't win this election...I just wonder

You should be bothered what you should do not them. Afterall, you're likely to be a broke fella compared to them.

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by nedekid: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please how did he go after Fela? This is how some of you failed in simple thing. Nobody that know Fela history that doesn't know that he stood for one thing, justice and good governance. For any of his protege or children not to tow the same path means such has derailed in the path their father laid down and fought for till death.
Stop playing politics with what he said, Fela has legacy and every sane Omoluabi like me knows he fought for a good course till he dropped his last breathe. Reminding his son what his father stood for cannot be seen as an abuse.
Bros, we know felas legacy as you rightly said. But I don't think it was in okoyes place to bring it up with seun. Too touchy an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Kingxb:
Have u seen what he said abt psquare and peter okoye u just come de write Rubish ,talk of haté who haté reach una for this world

I didn’t lite lubbish. Na trulth I lite. You no dey wake your papa with kick-boxing in Biafla land?

Ok. Post what he said here. Let’s see it so that we will know wether to reprimand him or not.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by franchasng: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wonder what these Okoye brothers will do if Peter Obi doesn't win this election...I just wonder
Life goes on, they remain rich and fulfilled while the hungry urchins supporting their oppressors continue hungry and hustling for Europe or US or Canada visa to run away to go labor under snow while celebrating japa shocked
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Goddyrichie(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2023
christistruth01:

This is hate here
so u believe in fake news huh
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by wman(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Seun Kuti, it is a shame that you allowed yourself to be used as a pawn in the hands of the politicians

The very same thing your father gave his very own life fighting against!

Your father will be turning in his grave

What a shame undecided

Seun Kuti never declared support for any politician.

Same for Fela.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Bigchristo: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Why is it that these people do not have a sane response to anything except to insult, Wail, threaten violence and play victim?

Seun Kuti spoke his mind and said it clearly. Heck he did not even support any candidate but you see these children of hate, no. If you don't support them, it is war.

The screenshot best describes them
If he is not supporting any candidates he should keep quiet 🤐 we all Owe Baba Fela a great respect ✊🏿 if this guy keep spewing nonsense on TV without proper guidance then he will be dragging his family reputation into mud… His elder brother kept mute without uttering any word because he knows his father reputation will be at jeopardy if he eventually speaks on the wrong side., when the masses are clamoring for change n supporting a particular candidate’s if you are speaking against such candidates just be ready for dragging.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Agromuda:
But Okoye's father does not have one (History/Legacy)

Na wretched palm wine tapper he be, I guess.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by franchasng: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

I didn’t lite lubbish. Na trulth I lite. You no dey wake your papa with kick-boxing in Biafla land?

Ok. Post what he said here. Let’s see it so that we will know wether to reprimand him or not.
while you wake your own parents with machete cut to mine their skull for rituals, if i lie ask Baba Ijebu grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please how did he go after Fela? This is how some of you failed in simple thing. Nobody that know Fela history that doesn't know that he stood for one thing, justice and good governance. For any of his protege or children not to tow the same path means such has derailed in the path their father laid down and fought for till death.
Stop playing politics with what he said, Fela has legacy and every sane Omoluabi like me knows he fought for a good course till he dropped his last breathe. Reminding his son what his father stood for cannot be seen as an abuse.
God bless you Ore mi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Brendaniel: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
The moment you have a different opinion, these set of individuals begins to bring in your family history and measure your success.

Has Peter asked himself why the previous leaders failed?
You think they don't have good plans or better policy to implement?
When fella kuto tells you Nigerians are their own problems. He's not sugar quoting his words.
Everyday on TV and radio stations, they keep talking about how bad leadership is the problem of Nigeria nobody is talking about bad followership.
Let me give you a good example.

MY secondary school GSSkuje is a govt school with Ssubsidized school fees.
As at 2011 during my ss2 days, we paid 12k as school fees for boarding. We were fed at least an average size of meal 3times daily. In some situation, there's are excess of food and we go for double ration. In very rare occasion food doesn't reach everybody. It can happen atmost 5times a term.
As at then we were 44 in class (commercial class), while A class which is science had the most 55.
Learning was easier and effective.
Last year I visited the school and its been divided into 2 sessions.
Morning and evening. The science class had about 100students. Learning is now more difficulty.
Ask yourself why is it like this?

The school fees is less than 15k. More classes has been built compared to when I was there.
But now the school is a shadow of it former self.
If my father who had three boys and pays his task sent two of his three children to a Ssubsidized govt school, is it fair with mr Bongo (name was modified not to offend anyone) who has 17 children and manages to send 9 to the sane govt school.

Subsidy that's meant for us all. Only 1 man sent 9 children to benefit from.

If nobody talks about our ever increasing population with this our hate attitude of improving our personal productivity we would never get anywhere.
Politicians would only try no matter how Good they are but it'll end in shabbles.

In the 90s there were less amount of Lea schools but then education was effective.
Our leaders have increased the number of schools compared to the 90s but education is very ineffective.
The leaders have fulfilled their campaign promises of building more schools but has the masses fulfilled its?
Nigeria ain't China and we don't have as much brains as China, we better cut our coat to our sizes.

Did you think before writing this?

First you claim that the people are the problem and not the leaders is very false, how would you expect the people to reason in one direction without putting a law to help the people do that, so you expect a man that was born in borno in an almajiri system that has been told he can marry as many wives as possible with any amount of children to reason the same way with a man born from the south that has been raised to have only one wife and a few children to reason in the same direction on marriage and children.

The same China you used as reference had to pass strong laws on birth control to control their population, other countries in Europe like sweden had to pass stronf laws on childcare support by every parent, their are certain things you do or don't do as a parent to your child that could land you in jail or the child taken from you.

These laws made any adult who is not ready for marriage or family stay away from it.

I am not even asking Nigerian leaders to pass bitrth control laws but to pass child care support laws like Europe, it will give parents caution on how they raise children.

The way you Tinubu supporters reason sometimes is just very funny, the people are not the ones who pass laws, it's the leaders that do that, so how would you blame the citizens for leadership function?

Then lastly you claimed that China people have more brain than Nigerians, that an insult on the entire over 200 million people of Nigeria, if you are suffering from inferiority complex, please keep it to yourself and not include others who do not sure the Same inferior mindset with you, I feel so ashamed sharing the same country with you.

You are telling Nigerians to accept a lower status of reasoning by cutting their coat according to their size, Our leaders have failed big time, they were supposed to pass good laws that will help the country but they refused.

After reading your comment I confirmed again why Tinubu still has supporters....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
franchasng:
while you wake your own parents with machete cut to mine their skull for rituals, if i lie ask Baba Ijebu grin

Post what Seun said about Okoye here and less analyse it.

We don’t. And we don’t deal in fake products and drugs and occultism to make it.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Asour: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Why is it that these people do not have a sane response to anything except to insult, Wail, threaten violence and play victim?

Seun Kuti spoke his mind and said it clearly. Heck he did not even support any candidate but you see these children of hate, no. If you don't support them, it is war.

The screenshot best describes them

But Seun called him (Psquare) out now.

And accused him of fraternising with Politicians of times past & reaping from them.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by christistruth01: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
drlateef:
For telling the truth? Peter Okoye should Bleep off, everyone has his conscience to deal with.

They need to tell themselves some home truths

So that none entities

like Ayatollah Simon Ekpa of Ipobnistan can be put

In their places instead of threatening to kill them if they dare step into

the streets on any Monday

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Maxxim: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Dude went overboard, did he even listened to his interview?
Funny enough PO who is his God isn't the solution to everything, I just hope people would remain in their senses and not get carried away with the noises.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Agozskey(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Slurity:
did Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba not doing things together? Check our elections in the past, Yorubas and hausa/Fulani are the one that make both Obasanjo, Yaradua and Get, and Buhari win elections, while Igbo always goes in opposite way. Except the candidate is coming from their side. Igbo are the main element of disunity in Nigeria while other side are contributing far less
Give us biafra na... Una say No... God wan punish ur papa!?? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by remzobliss: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2023
emerged01:

You dont need to resort to insult because if I start with you when you see this moniker you go just shift go front.

Bro,go in peace.

You are wise. We all don’t have to bring ourselves so low. 👍

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by woleabayo(f): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2023
the guy na mumu no mine am peter
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by romunu(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2023
No, it was his brother’s first
Ahmed0336:
Nobody can erase Fela's history, know this and know peace.

Peter, why not just ignore? Why creating unnecessary enemies for thyself. First it was brymo now seun.

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Agozskey(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2023
priceactionx:
i have never engaged tribalism in my life, and have been indifferent about the coming elections because just like seun, I see all politicians as thieves and insensitive to common man. All, non exception, and that's my opinion.

BUT with this nonsense these intolerant mofos are always displaying , always forcing everyone to buy into their candidates , and if you don't, they start attacking you, your father, and tribe. I will say categorically OBI WILL LOOSE THIS ELECTION. I WANT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM LIVE AND DIRECT. They have forgotten not only Igbo supporting OBI but now, its clear that they have turned it to IGBO AGENDA hiding under better Nigeria.

What do they have to show that if OBI wins, he will be different from bubu or abacha? What?
What will they show that his administration will be far better than all other contestants? What gives them gut that he is the NEXT MESSIAH NIGERIAN NEED apart from sentiments?

Was OBI not part of PDP less than 200 days ago? Will it not be the same sets of politicians and constitutions he will deal with?
Let him LOOSE and I want to see the heaven that will fall. Bunch of ingrates and self centered lots.

Oga stop deceiving urself... If u no wan support go and support ur mother in the village , she needs ur support the more
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by LeyeWrites: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:

You Yorubas are always quick to insult others, but when the table turn around, you start playing the victim.

Most of your tribal soldiers here are good at dragging people's parents into any little argument.
Has Seun insulted Peter Okoye anywhere in that post?

No. So take the education about Yoruba culture and move on.

If any Yoruba anywhere insults you you have the right to insult them back.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by tooth4tooth: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
The moment you have a different opinion, these set of individuals begins to bring in your family history and measure your success.

When fella kuto tells you Nigerians are their own problems. He's not sugar quoting his words.
Everyday on TV and radio stations, they keep talking about how bad leadership is the problem of Nigeria nobody is talking about bad followership.

As at 2011 during my ss2 days, we paid 12k as school fees for boarding. We were fed at least an average size of meal 3times daily. In some situation, there's are excess of food and we go for double ration. In very rare occasion food doesn't reach everybody. It can happen atmost 5times a term.
As at then we were 44 in class (commercial class), while A class which is science had the most 55.
Morning and evening. The science class had about 100students. Learning is now more difficulty.

The school fees is less than 15k. More classes has been built compared to when I was there.
If my father who had three boys and pays his task sent two of his three children to a Ssubsidized govt school, is it fair with mr Bongo (name was modified not to offend anyone) who has 17 children and manages to send 9 to the sane govt school.

If nobody talks about our ever increasing population with this our hate attitude of improving our personal productivity we would never get anywhere.
Politicians would only try no matter how Good they are but it'll end in shabbles.

In the 90s there were less amount of Lea schools but then education was effective.
Our leaders have increased the number of schools compared to the 90s but education is very ineffective.
The leaders have fulfilled their campaign promises of building more schools but has the masses fulfilled its?
Nigeria ain't China and we don't have as much brains as China, we better cut our coat to our sizes.
God will continue to bless you for this post. Many Nigerians are too myopic to understand Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Even a blind disabled person can rule this country if we as people put our acts right and cooperate with his Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by nedekid: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Nobody can erase Fela's history, know this and know peace.

Peter, why not just ignore? Why creating unnecessary enemies for thyself. First it was brymo now seun.

Well said.
Some people cannot control their emotions,
especially after some sips of brandy.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by christistruth01: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Goddyrichie:
so u believe in fake news huh

Your case is easy

is Lagos part of your Fraudulent and accursed Biafra that Spills your People’s blood en mass ?

This is on the orders of the ipob terrorist group leader to Burn down Lagos

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Amopeekun(f): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2023
God bless you in abundance
jumper524:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Ruthless70: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2023
9LifeCat:
it can never be an insult to them. What do you expect from a tribe who wake up there father with a slide kick early momor?

Lobatan
They r so unethical.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Agozskey(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2023
MeineMutter:
Igbo! Igbo! Nyanmiri! They are full of 8tred and envy. Worst to have as neighbors. So pompous.
we don't want u guys either... Spits
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by FriendofGod: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2023
derecho:
He should have left Seun.

I have listened to Seun kuti a few times and I discovered he is directionless and confused.

Today, he says he is atheist, tomorrow he prays to the "god" of his father.

I've come to realize that people celebrate nonsense

You don't understand him, that is why.

Seun Kuti (just like his father) does not believe in God or gods, but he believes in Nature (which he believes is a type of god provided we must worship something.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.