Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally (19481 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Nigerianfactor: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Let's see by comparison if Omokri's statement holds water. Anambra state after Obi's governorship and Omokri's state which one is more prosperous? Which one has less poverty, more millionaires, more schools, more hospitals, more roads etc?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by macaranta(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2023
All this propaganda is just childish....Reno should please name a state in Nigeria that has the highest number of Billionaire/Millionaire indigenes than Anambra in the entire Nigeria ...i am waiting.

In his bid to display his slave status...he had to dress like a Northerner however this time ,the north is very wise because it seems everyone trys to curry them during election season because of their high numbers and abandon them after the election is done .smh
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Angelfrost(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

Obi is already bound to fail.. So its only in federal capital that poverty can be reduced? I have been convinced no Obingo has sense...

Under Obi, how many states in Nigeria outshone Anambra in terms of development, poverty alleviation, security, and education?!!

Don't rush to answer... Be honest!

Not holding brief for any candidate, but consistently comparing Anambra to Lagos (a defacto commercial and financial capital of the nation) is ridiculously unintelligent!... Especially as I have never heard anyone compare other states to Lagos.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2023
macaranta:
All this propaganda is just childish....Reno should please name a state in Nigeria that has the highest number of Billionaire/Millionaire indigenes than Anambra in the entire Nigeria ...i am waiting.

In his bid to display his slave status...he had to dress like a Northerner however this time ,the north is very wise because it seems everyone trys to curry them during election season because of their high numbers and abandon them after the election is done .smh
Lol

The recognised billionaires in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large are those on Forbes list. No igbo man could make it to Forbes list because their money na drugs money or money rituals ๐Ÿ˜€

They're illegitimate billionaires not recognised

They cannot declare their net worth nor assets because they don't have a legitimate source of livelihoods

3 Likes

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Omokri you are national disgrace

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerianfactor:
Let's see by comparison if Omokri's statement holds water. Anambra state after Obi's governorship and Omokri's state which one is more prosperous? Which one has less poverty, more millionaires, more schools, more hospitals, more roads etc?
hahahaha

Is Omokiri contesting for president?

Try get sense small
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by macaranta(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Father4all:
Tinubu did not built Lagos, all those that thinks he did are fools

As in ehn ...this talk is so irrational .Lagosians ,hard working Lagosians built Lagos with the help of the State being a former capital and commercial center of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Ibman: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Reno should be more senseable Lagos was not made by Tinubu and Lagos was not made by Yorubas only, Nigeria and Nigerians made Lagos. God strategically placed Lagos and the economic success of every state or individual in the country affect Lagos. Whether you by fuel, electronic, cars or anything that is imported comes through Lagos so in one way or the other one pays tax to Lagos and because of all this many Nigerians relocate to Lagos. Reno should stop talking like a daft.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Skty:

This is why we are fighting for good education through Obi for u and ur future generation. It's 'say'not 'said'
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by fredoooooo: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2023
Obi and his fans can go to Anambra and live there , they can rule themselves... Nigeria isn't for a failure without track records
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by macaranta(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

The recognised billionaires in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large are those on Forbes list. No igbo man could make it to Forbes list because their money na drugs money or money rituals ๐Ÿ˜€

They're illegitimate billionaires not recognised

They cannot declare their net worth nor assets because they don't have a legitimate source of livelihoods

Sadly, you're intellectually deformed to be reasoning like this. I'm sure you can reason better ,that's if you're capable of doing that.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2023
FireUpNow:
Did Tinubu reduca poverty too?
Absolutely

Even your kinsmen keep trooping to Lagos in droves on a daily basis for survival
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2023
macaranta:

Sadly, you're intellectually deformed to be reasoning like this. I'm sure you can reason better ,that's if you're capable of doing that.
Show me any igbo man on Forbes list na๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by macaranta(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Show me any igbo man on Forbes list na๐Ÿ˜€

I'm sure you're not too dumb to carry out a simple Google research. Educate yourself so you can argue intelligently .What was my initial question ?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Dunionk30:
Did Any of the Presidential Aspirant reduced Poverty in their state when they were Governor ? Even with Atiku as Vice President before ,Was Poverty Reduced .

Reno.Omokri ,U are wrong on this .
Tinubu reduced poverty in Lagos through increased in IGR from what he met it before. He paid WAEC fees for all and sundry irrespective of religion, tribe et al

He reduced poverty in Lagos that is why igbo people abandoned their region to Lagos for survival
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2023
macaranta:

I'm sure you're too dumb to carry out a simple Google research. Educate yourself so you can argue intelligently .What was my initial question ?
Show me igbos on Forbes list biko

In Nigeria, Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija (richest woman in Africa) and many more

Show me the Nnewi billionaires for Forbes list na ๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Dshocker(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Anambra state still stands as the number state in Nigeria with the highest number of self made billionaires and millionaires.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days ago, one of them in a bid to malign Tinubu and extend it unto the entire Yoruba race, called MKO Abiola a druglord. Just yesterday another senseless one dragged Fela name into the mud, tagged the sacred historical shrine; a local place. Bunch of failed kids without home training. They can hate, insult and abuse us.

But what I know for sure is that no one, I repeat no one: Can sow IPOB, and reap ASO ROCK

The set of people who called our country a zoo, will never be rewarded for their hate towards this great country.

The way thiefnubuu dey Bleep your mum eh when she was young sef๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UncleKoboko: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Paragon311:
Can you please promote your candidate at least...

Peter Obi is not your product, sell your own product Reno...

Politics of bitterness
Politics of hypocrisy

SHAME ON ALL OSU PIGS
THEY'LL BE PUT TO SHAME IN THE END.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Oshiogwemoh(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2023
how has atiku that they support reduced poverty in Adamawa?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by slowice(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2023
Abeg,is peter obi the only opposition candidate? Why do they hate him so much? Why do they hate his guts?

is it because he is too clean? Is it because they couldn't pin corruption on him?

There must be something special about this man....because since he declared to run for president, all other political parties launched offensive against him.

But despite their hate and anger,they be not till date been able to establish any form of corruption against him.
This is the right man for the job .

Just like Christ,he is constantly getting roasted for committing no sin.

Imagine attacking an ex gov because he saved money. This is how far they ve taken the hate.

Peter obi is what they can never be,an upright man. God will bless him for seeking to transform our nation
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UncleKoboko: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Nwaide01:
Stale,we have heard this line of augment many times already.
And that line is definitely going to work against all OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS.
The BLOODY bastards and hypocrites thinks everyone is as foolish as them.

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120751210:

Anambra today 4th largest economy in Nigeria, after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, self made state, resources large control by indigenes unlike your region that depend on others
You're a homeless boy like most of your kinsmen living outside their region including your failure Obi

Homeless boy ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Where have u been Reno? Welcome back! We missed ur rants and Stvpidity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by lailo: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Ibman:
Reno should be more senseable Lagos was not made by Tinubu and Lagos was not made by Yorubas only, Nigeria and Nigerians made Lagos. God strategically placed Lagos and the economic success of every state or individual in the country affect Lagos. Whether you by fuel, electronic, cars or anything that is imported comes through Lagos so in one way or the other one pays tax to Lagos and because of all this many Nigerians relocate to Lagos. Reno should stop talking like a daft.
Stop repeating craps boy. Lagos is developed today bcs of purposeful leadership and strategic plans by her leaders, not bcs of resources at her disposal. Is Lagos richer than Nigeria? And with all the resources and richness of Nigeria, is Nigeria today still not like Somalia. What does Nigeria have to show for all the endowments? The answer is bad leadership. Lagos enjoys good leadership, Anambra surfers bad leadership, just like some other states too. Resources has nothing to do with their present states, leadership does.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Are you still certain Reno Omokri is still mentally sound? He couldn't even market his candidate,but was foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal over PO matter.
I have realized not all lunatics look dirty and unkempt.Many wear suit and look good in appearance.
Is that why poverty grew under Peter Obi??

From about 14% in 2006 and 20% in 2013 but throughout Obi's years, it was above 50%.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Did tinubu reduce poverty in lagos ? Or did atiku reduce poverty in adamawa when he was vice president for 8 years
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Skty:

Yorubas hate for the Igbos has drawn Nigeria backwards.. Nigeria should allow Igbos their Biafra and see them progress, while u so called educated Yorubas will be backwards living in the zoo with Nigeria and ur illiterate North. Nigeria should allow d Igbos their freedom.. Yoruba continue to svck Fulani dvck.

I hate Yorubas because they take Nigeria backwards.. continue to serve North..other parts of Nigeria don't want to be part of that
Is that why poverty grew under Peter Obi??

From about 14% in 2006 and 20% in 2013 but throughout Obi's years, it was above 50%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Has Electricity Improved In Your Area Recently? / Naval Officer Steals Tompoloโ€™s Transformer, Gets Arrested / 2023 Puts A Strain On Tinubu, Osinbajoโ€™s Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.