Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally (19479 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Shampoo77: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2023
I thought this goat retired from talking rubbish last year? So he is still active? Well Obi Victor will send him to coma permanently.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Skty: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2023
basty:
Though I never had respect for any Psquare family member including their mother that sowed seeds of of discord among her children.

How can Peter of psquare said Fela/African shrine is local?
A place French president visited in Lagos/Nigeria ignoring Abuja/Buhari.

Peter square is suffering from neglect and long time rejection and needs to trend among his Igbo people.

This is why we are fighting for good education through Obi for u and ur future generation. It's 'say'not 'said'

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2023
For Nigeria to be without progress and full of security problems like in Anambra dial O b I
For Nigeria to continue to be better and robust economically such that some past governors in their own state even run come dey live their because it's even peaceful dial T i n. u b. u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by FireUpNow(m): 5:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Did Tinubu reduca poverty too?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Naijagoodman: 6:02am On Feb 09, 2023
For a he goat like Reno to leave his candidate and attack Peter Obi shows that Obi is a real threat and they all know it. February 25th is almost here. Dem nor dey argue wrestling for where ground dey
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by chigoizie7(m): 6:03am On Feb 09, 2023
February 25th is just around the corner. Allow the young man to loose in peace. Shebi you talk say him no go win. Why are you then bothered?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by SirJerrie(m): 6:14am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

Obi is already bound to fail.. So its only in federal capital that poverty can be reduced? I have been convinced no Obingo has sense...

A lot of you read a comment just so you could mention them in your reply and display fUulish.

Reno made mention of "what Tinubu did in Lagos" .
1). Did Tinubu reduce Poverty in Lagos?
2). Why compare a former capital city, the commercial capital and economic hub of Nigeria with Anambra state?
3). Did Tinubu make Lagos what it is today?

Are you guys not tired of that stale arguement?

You should be convinced of your fuulishness

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Evergreen12345(f): 6:16am On Feb 09, 2023
keep lying to yourself
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Evergreen12345(f): 6:18am On Feb 09, 2023
[keep lying to yourself!

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by putin2: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2023
Reno omokri is a useless urchins that base in London. His word doesn't matter
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Stanchriss(m): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Stupid nympho
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Dunionk30: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2023
Did Any of the Presidential Aspirant reduced Poverty in their state when they were Governor ? Even with Atiku as Vice President before ,Was Poverty Reduced .

Reno.Omokri ,U are wrong on this .
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1623348114399674369?t=2vFzmbxbSdNawgCsvV-Stg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1623346441027477507?t=N5aTdb-ndOQaZN0mlJbCbQ&s=19

Am sure PeTeRu had no plans to become the President of Nigeria as at then else he would've turned Anambra to Dubai. Or could we say he forgot he was gonna contest??🙄 Maybe😌 😂😂😂😂🤣😂
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by bencr7: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Skty:

Yorubas hate for the Igbos has drawn Nigeria backwards.. Nigeria should allow Igbos their Biafra and see them progress, while u so called educated Yorubas will be backwards living in the zoo with Nigeria and ur illiterate North. Nigeria should allow d Igbos their freedom.. Yoruba continue to svck Fulani dvck.

I hate Yorubas because they take Nigeria backwards.. continue to serve North..other parts of Nigeria don't want to be part of that
u are wrong Yoruba don't hate igbo,just say tinubu unchin,even dey are some Igbos that don't like obi.
Afenifere leaders,Obasanjo,Mr macaroni,falz,olamide who highest colabo in music with phyno,davido,dele farotimi, Farooq Kperogi,ondo state governor who is in apc,bode George etc don't hate igbos.
Even one tinubu unchin who always come to my office, wife is Igbo.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Father4all: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu did not built Lagos, all those that thinks he did are fools

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by udeh3(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days ago, one of them in a bid to malign Tinubu and extend it unto the entire Yoruba race, called MKO Abiola a druglord. Just yesterday another senseless one dragged Fela name into the mud, tagged the sacred historical shrine; a local place. Bunch of failed kids without home training. They can hate, insult and abuse us.

But what I know for sure is that no one, I repeat no one: Can sow IPOB, and reap ASO ROCK

The set of people who called our country a zoo, will never be rewarded for their hate towards this great country.

Did any of the aspirant riped out poverty in their various state, if we are to talk about competence? I still ask, What are BAT's track records, the only answer is masterplan. The master plan of s once Nigeria's capital for over 40yrs. The master plan that had no state owned airport, sea port, even a good stadium? Master plan with few roads, where major roads are constructed and maintained by FG?

Hope you can keep up with this for a long time when it's the turn of south again?

I'm not from the South East, but, I just hope you can sustain this when it's the turn of the south again

Peace!
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by MissTemi1(f): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Please shut the Bleep up. 70% of the billionaire in ur so called anambra has I’ll gotten weatlth. Who is dis one fooling as if we re kids here. Even u urself know dat u re the president in criminal affairs from drug peddling to selling fake medicines to sex trafficking to baby factories . Na everyday dem Dey catch u ppl for carrying drugs. And u dare open your smelling Akpu mouth to say u have highest billionaires. U must be on ur cheap drugs
post=120750934:

Anambra is least in poverty, a single town in Anambra have more billionaires than your entire state

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days ago, one of them in a bid to malign Tinubu and extend it unto the entire Yoruba race, called MKO Abiola a druglord. Just yesterday another senseless one dragged Fela name into the mud, tagged the sacred historical shrine; a local place. Bunch of failed kids without home training. They can hate, insult and abuse us.

But what I know for sure is that no one, I repeat no one: Can sow IPOB, and reap ASO ROCK

The set of people who called our country a zoo, will never be rewarded for their hate towards this great country.
let me insult u more. you are just a fuuul... Shettima will not sow boko haram and reap Aso-rock... get lost.. little mind
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

Obi is already bound to fail.. So its only in federal capital that poverty can be reduced? I have been convinced no Obingo has sense...
you have showed how bastardised and stupid you are... 😂 😂 😂 😂... Lagos has more poverty rate as compared to Anambra... argue with Tinubu
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by favour32(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Omocri!
Since you are a fugitive and cannot vote,
therefore, allow us to decide who we want.
We will neither vote a thief,your slave master nor a drug lord of Chicago.

Hence,
we will vote for PETER OBI.

WE ARE FROM SOUTHERN KADUNA AND WE HAVE GOT PVCs.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2023
MissTemi1:
Please shut the Bleep up. 70% of the billionaire in ur so called anambra has I’ll gotten weatlth. Who is dis one fooling as if we re kids here. Even u urself know dat u re the president in criminal affairs from drug peddling to selling fake medicines to sex trafficking to baby factories . Na everyday dem Dey catch u ppl for carrying drugs. And u dare open your smelling Akpu mouth to say u have highest billionaires. U must be on ur cheap drugs
I'll gotten wealth!? 😂 😂 😂 😂
u don mad I swear.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by newnigerdelta00: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by brainint: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Trying hard to dissuade people from voting him.

Anyway no matter what you say my choice is Peter Obi qed

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by udeh3(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2023
onuman:

Well, not most of Yoruba hate Igbo. The well educated Yorubas (ability to speak and write good in English language does not mean that one is well educated) don't hate Igbo.
After all, Tinubu knows that rotation of the presidency between the north and the south has been it since 1999, and that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria. Yet Tinubu demonstrates hatefilled against the Igbo as he declared "it's my turn" to become president. Tinubu is one of the few badly educated Yoruba who speak and write good in English language.

Thank you for this submission. Well, it's always going to be the turn of the south again in the future, and the yorubas keeping quiet now, thinking their selfish brother is doing the right thing will remember history, especially when the South East and South South team up... I'm from Delta, only negligible few supports the PDP candidate, because we know it's the turn of the South and this time around, an easterner who happens to be the best amongst all. Ordinarily, because the VP for the PDP is my governor, I would've supported him, but he's selfish and wicked to even agree to the position of the VP after an agreement by the Southern governors.

This phase will be over very soon...
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by doneback04: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2023
This was the same man who recommended obi

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Ofunaofu: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:

And you support Tinubu to become president of a country he never believed in

I have said it here and will continue to say it that you are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Corrinthians(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:

God bless you.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by blahc007: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1623348114399674369?t=2vFzmbxbSdNawgCsvV-Stg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1623346441027477507?t=N5aTdb-ndOQaZN0mlJbCbQ&s=19
Haven't heard this guy market his candidate for once....or is his candidate not marketable?

Every time Obi did this Obi did that ....

The same way Tinubu and Obi Supporters talk about what their candidates have achieved in the past, when will you talk about what Atiku's?

Your own na to de masturbate in Obi's matter 24/7

Reno market your candidate in peace....if you can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.