Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) (32179 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Chizzychinny: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
We really need to be sure before saying yes. Guys should stop proposing anyhow, anywhere. You can ask the will you marry me question via jokes in privacy to be sure of the actual answer to get.
but not beating or slapping him, simply say no and move
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by kamez(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Look at the type of woman a man in his right senses proposed to..

WTF!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by nairanaira12: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2023
ZUBY77:
My wife said yes several times in private before I pretended to kneel and give her ring in a hotel reception where it was only the receptionist watching us.
I don't like too much risks.

I have even introduced her to my mom and went to her place to give them proposal Kolanut first before the reception pretense .

I am too careful to be embarrassed in public.

But simps won't learn .

I didn't even kneel down for her. Kneel down my foot
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Some guys dey Mumu too much. Imagine such a handsome guy disgracing himself with the ugly shapeless lady. No be juju be that
These are the type of guys that makes women feel the world revolves around them.
Could be a skit though

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
International disgrace ..... The babe have no intention of getting anything out of the relationship. Such is life
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Keegan: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
In a place of worship. He did not come to church to worship God. He only came to kneel down and propose.

And what is wrong in that? So of all places people are proposing Church should not be amongst?

Nigerians like to blame anything blameable. I'm not surprised.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by xangerar: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
triple996:
I don't feel sorry for this kind of idiots. Most times guys are trying to use d crowed to pressure them to say yes

That is just the point. Some idiots at the back were already crowding the poor young woman with those "Say yes, say yes!"chant, and it will take only a bold, daring person to defy that.

I heard the young woman say towards the end of the video, "I told him not to do this". And the question then is, why do it and act surprised at her reaction. The answer is that he thought the crowd would help him muscle the woman into caving in. Poor thing.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by crackhouse(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
The say yes people will always be around to chant say yes say yes
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by President2001(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Is only mumu and untrained guy will engaged in such act
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by blackgold2018(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2023
kereman1:
A simpleton.

Alpha male be like:
#calls babe.
"hello babe, I kept a ring on the dinning table, if u are interested put it on, else leave it there, pls don't forget to clean up my apartment b4 leaving, I'm at work already."
little boy
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Rosaline5000:
Lol on a serious note I have noticed that times are changing and some women are not that obsessed with marriage emphasis on the "SOME"
The man probably thought she will rush to accept the proposal or thinks he is doing her a favour.
If he is really serious, he could have talked about marriage with her beforehand and her plans and know where she stands instead of a surprise marriage proposal grin grin

All women are obsessed with marriage, women need men for so many things, even small small things like changing bulb, to on generator, protection, the list is endless.

As for the guy, I'm sure he doesn't have money and the babe is probably seeing one rich guy and hoping he rich guy will propose someday. If the guy get money she for happily accept the proposal.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by emmanuelowenn: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Must he propose in public?
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Mina79(f): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpDMRUSIRY][/url]

An embarrassing drama ensued in a church as a young man attempted to surprise his girlfriend with a marriage proposal.

In a short clip seen on social media, the lady was backing the man as she held up a birthday cake given to her, while being flanked by cheering church folks.

Behind her, a man believed to be her boyfriend suddenly went on one knee, holding up a ring. On turning around, the lady stood shell-shocked, then reacted in an unexpected manner.

Unfortunately, she refused to accept and stated that they have only been dating for three months and its too early to start thinking of marriage.

She accused him of embarrassing her but the boyfriend seemed confusion by her reaction, and just as he was trying to process what was happening, she smacked him and plastered the cake on his face.

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/gist/2023/02/06/weve-been-together-for-only-3-months-lady-turns-down-lovers-surprise-marriage-proposal-in-church-video/
That is the only time you catch men being humble to a woman, when they are proposing to her, just once in their lifetime.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ZUBY77(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

I didn't even kneel down for her. Kneel down my foot

Remember i said its a pretense
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by do4luv14(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
We really need to be sure before saying yes. Guys should stop proposing anyhow, anywhere. You can ask the will you marry me question via jokes in privacy to be sure of the actual answer to get.

Yes ofcos una really need to be sure,

So there is no polite manner to reject the proposal than to smack him, and burst the cake on his face, right in church right??

That lady is seeing Another guy, So don't come here and say otherwise
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by LordAdam16: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
ZUBY77:
My wife said yes several times in private before I pretended to kneel and give her ring in a hotel reception where it was only the receptionist watching us.
I don't like too much risks.

I have even introduced her to my mom and went to her place to give them proposal Kolanut first before the reception pretense .

I am too careful to be embarrassed in public.

But aimps won't learn .

Simps deserve everything they get.

That said, why can't the lady accept in public and return the ring in private? Lots of engagements do not work out. That would be a good cover story to preserve the imp's dignity.

To be fair, this is mostly the simp's fault. Girl wen go reject your proposal go don give sign tire. Ladies use cues extensively. Maybe the guy misinterpreted those cues as an effort to get him to "take the next step". Now he's in the mud.

Babe wen e for just dey use as indefinite cum depository until he tire, nai he go dey catch feelings for. SMH!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Patolucid: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Scripted.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by marshmonii: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2023
triple996:
I don't feel sorry for this kind of idiots. Most times guys are trying to use d crowed to pressure them to say yes

So you believe this cock and bull story, e de sup ooo when you provide address and where e happen make we for verify, if not this particular 1 na cruise, full blown man geh go slap u ulmost twice or more, how?
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2023
I cnnvr be embarrace by a holer lik dis
Damn Nigaa.. Well let me say every man has his own weakness
I wont even kneel to Propose or want to do som drama
Me wey no fit carry girl comot go shopin or eat in restaurant
I wl buy food stuff n meat if u cant cook at home u eat tea n bread
Dat wht I do to all the girls I dated and dey loved me until I Japa or use style dump dem
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by marshmonii: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Sorry to say but I don't believe this tales, can u provide us with the address let's verify
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by VULCAN(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2023
All these simps blindly copying Western culture.

Did his father kneel down to propose to his mother?

There are better things to copy from the West.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Lol funny people
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Is this not a skit 🙄😏
it is. I wonder why nairalanders believe anything and everything

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sniper101(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2023
He got served what he deserves.
Stoopid man boy.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

They really need to know what they want and when they want it and where they need it
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2023
kereman1:
A simpleton.

Alpha male be like:i
#calls babe.
"hello babe, I kept a ring on the dinning table, if u are interested put it on, else leave it there, pls don't forget to clean up my apartment b4 leaving, I'm at work already."

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
My friend posted this same nonsense 3 or 4 years ago on his whatsapp status,the next day,na so I see my man dey knee down for him babe on the same whatsapp status,I was like ehhhnnn.I congratulated him ooo,but I cursed him more...fear men!!!
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2023
GOFRONT:
What a breakfast being served there!!!!

Has the guy even checked if their genotype is compartible??

Nor go knee dan to propose to an AS lady whereas you are an AS guy....

This is 21st century....
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by PojifisG9dwin4r: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Jjgddd

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by AutoRedux: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2023
Untop smelly pussy. Simps are the worst things to ever happen to mankind.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by AfroKnight: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2023
I’m happy for the guy.

He almost entered an abusive marriage.

Someone tried to save her from singleness and she thought it was okay to assault him? She’s stoopeed.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ahiboilandgas: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2023
hammerT:

EVEN AFTER THEM MARRY, PUSSY WILL BE THROWN AT THEM LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTER.

SO WHAT IS THE POINT, WHEN THEY WILL NOT LET YOU REST?
rich Man know say pussy has no long term value and just for entertainment .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.