Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,790 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy (24754 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy by enonche85(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2023
NutFunny:

A good bad question right?

Very good and specific question sef. cheesy grin
Re: My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy by Lovelydaisies: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Akin1212:

You capped at the end, nothing concerns sexual relationships with morality, over religiousness won't be the end of you.

You are right. Nothing concerns sexual relationships with morality because they are extremes; one can't be a Christian and combine the two. You can't have sexual relationships outside marriage and call yourself moral. You have to stop fornication and return to God. Then you can embrace morality again.

I'm not over-religious as you put it. Or is it because I said I didn't give him or anyone else you call me over-religious?

1 Like

Re: My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy by Akin1212(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

You are right. Nothing concerns sexual relationships with morality because they are extremes; one can't be a Christian and combine the two. You can't have sexual relationships outside marriage and call yourself moral. You have to stop fornication and return to God. Then you can embrace morality again.

I'm not over-religious as you put it. Or is it because I said I didn't give him or anyone else you call me over-religious?

Correct me if I am wrong. Your moral compass is a factor of religion and religious doctrine, and that's why you condemned sexual relationships as immoral, true, or false.
Re: My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy by Lovelydaisies: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Akin1212:

Correct me if I am wrong. Your moral compass is a factor of religion and religious doctrine, and that's why you condemned sexual relationships as immoral, true, or false.

Religion, mostly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.