Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) (974 Views)

I Feel Like Killing My Father / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Currently in 400lvl first semester and found out that the courses I got E in literally means an F which I found out too late
I had 2 E's in 100lvl, 2E's in 200lvl and an F in 300lvl
Now I have carryovers in 5 courses, I'm so tired
and frustrated
I'm doing well in IT as a programmer but currently failing at school
Engineering wants to take my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by yrhuhfy113: 3:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Failure2019:
Currently in 400lvl first semester and found out that the courses I got E in literally means an F which I found out too late
and frustrated

how are you doing well in IT? as a PROGRAMMER

and ENGINEERING is making you shake....

Doing well means, you are making good money with it and you have a car, house and sure living.... SO BRACE UP AND MAN UP, write your courses and graduate... if you need to sort out lecturers simply do it to buy time. That's all

BE STRONG. Your story can not end before it starts.... CHEERS TO YOUR GREAT FUTURE.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Failure2019:
and frustrated

Please let me know when you about to kill yourself so I can come get your belongings.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by DaddyCoool: 3:16am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please let me know when you about to kill yourself so I can come get your belongings.

grin grin
You are useless. This is not funny!
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Goldbw122(m): 4:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Failure2019:
and frustrated

There are billions of careers, don't let one career ruin your life, when you fail at one find another, I know is not easy with student life, don't put all your eggs in one basket.. you might say my mate are doing well, but trust me you are not like your mate, you are unique not useless. So pick up some trade and skill and get yourself improve because you are about to have an adventure of a life time.. Don't give up brother, your future awaits you.. don't give up.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by superCleanworks(m): 5:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Failure2019:
and frustrated

do you know you can be a first class student and still decide to abandon school and YET be the most amazing Programmer or anything else you put your mind to? If na by results many of us for don die.
I have excelled in lots of things for which I had no training or certification.
Stop the TUNNEL VISION and see the whole picture.

I never had a carry over but I know people who were carryover champions and everyone tot those guys were lifetime failures, na lie. Many of them are doing good and the ones that still went ahead to fail in life was not because of some stupid school results.

My bro came out with a first class in Engineering from almighty FUTO and he threw his result under his bed and started his hustle from scratch till it became a company. No let result make you feel useless abeg,

Chill young bro, you still have so much life ahead of you.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2023
most people are earning a living in job different from what they studied in school. the grades dont seem to matter anymore.
shebi naa if you even seee work you go fit practice what you studied in school cheesy
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Padipadi(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Failure2019:
and frustrated

If you die, you go still write exams for heaven. Summon courage n graduate with any good grade you can still patch up with. There's hope when there's life.
You said you do programing well. That alone is enough to keep you alive, if you use it well, you ll choo better money.

yrhuhfy113:

SO BRACE UP AND MAN UP, write your courses and graduate... if you need to sort out lecturers simply do it to buy time. That's all.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Atiku pikin, corruption personified. You are highly recognized.
See advise wey you dey give. You no dey shame?
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by marlow1962(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Ahh guy, be like your failure start since 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hahaha, baddest
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Vanilla4(f): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Feel it but don't do it... This is depressing.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Geovanni412(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Failure2019:
and frustrated

Sounds like a fake story

Hard to take a moniker like Failure2019 seriously.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
continue on your programming hustle
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Vanilla4:
Feel it but don't do it... This is depressing.
What's more depressing is getting 5 carryover and you're close to final year

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x / Woman Deceive Husband And Later Left Him / My Bestie Is So Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.