Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Hate My Sister - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29094 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Sister by Bigshots001(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Bro,you can help your sister, don't hate her,you just said she has been this way right from her childhood, this means that spirit has been in her all this while causing those trouble up and down..she don't even know what inspired most of her attitude most times, take her to Celestial church or Abosse Apostolic church near you, make time to talk with the leaders of the church and let them look into her life ( while going there with her, don't tell her you're taking her to a white-garment church..else ,that spirit will insue another problem btw you and her which will hinder that arrangement).
I bet you if you can do this, you will see that you have saved your sister and have stopped the problem she causes in the house.
Re: I Hate My Sister by vickydevoka(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.
Having a sister is sweet, having a wayward or stubborn sister is bitter
Re: I Hate My Sister by Jashub: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Karleb:

What sort of funny advice is this?

Why should he pack out? What's wrong with Nigerians and packaging out? angry

Please stop giving such misleading advice.

If there's anyone to pack out, it should be the troublesome lady.
He's a grown man so he has no business being in his father's house at the age . Secondly, packing out doesn't mean the end of the world, but the beginning of respect for yourself as a man ....and I'm sure you understand what it means to have respect from people you call family

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by sammirano: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Lee99:

Are you not foolish like this? Your parents did a terrible job raising you, that's assuming you were even raised by them because I don't want to imagine your father and mother being more foolish than you and passing the foolishness down to their kid.

And the hairy chest beating flatskull Ipob beast ran to the rescue grin You are supposed to be in a zoo. Eranko
Re: I Hate My Sister by vickydevoka(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When the girl was exhibiting that attitude when she was an infant what did ur parent do to discipline nd correct her? Do u think habit is a one day process? It is a gradual repeated processes that take place overtime nd i bliv ur parents played their parts either directly or indirectly to bring out the monster u see now. So just bear with her cos nothing u do will change a grown up woman with a bad attitude. This is why parents shud sit up nd perform their parental responsibilities. Stop breeding evil spirits nd monsters calling them children because this world is already too sick because of bad parenting.
Don’t blame parents abeg. Pikin way go spoil go spoil
Re: I Hate My Sister by juman(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm.

Maybe she has mental issue.
Look into that.
Let her see psychiatrist.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Why do I feel like this is a lie.πŸ€”

Live. Love. Laugh.

I've built my entire adult life around that really simple philosophy.
Re: I Hate My Sister by JustcallmeFavou(f): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any

I know of a guy who has been the black sheep of his family since he was a child. He has caused his family so much heartache that everyone has left him to do as he pleases with his life, except his mum.

If it comes to lying, he has PHD in it. If it comes to selling off family/a close friend valuable he doesn't care how his family/the friend in question would feel. He gets angry and fights at the slightest provocation. He is so lazy, but has the strength to have s*x 5 times a day or more without caring if anyone is around.

He has children with different women. If he asks you for a favour and you decline, if you are not careful he can attack you, or manipulate you.

His family has tried helping him through different deliverance session no way! If he goes and comes back, continue praying, stop your old ways,no way!

But what I observed in his own case is that, his mum couldn't conceive a male child on time. So when he came, they overly spoilt him at his early stage in life. Until some years later when his younger brother came along.

So in your sister's case, it's either she's under some demonic influence such as marine spirit husband. They influence their victims in different ways, or she was overly spoilt while growing up by your parents.

If she's willing to change, and be a better person. There's no situation too powerful for God to handle. Until then, she will continue being the way she is. But most of the time, they are blinded to see that they even have a problem, they just feel others hates them, and they get more angry, and rebellious.

May God help us all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by Rumundele(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Maybe the guy has made up the whole story. The sister could be bad, but he's adding too much spice to his curry since he's hated her since they were children.

She could've had one of them out of wedlock.
Its possible though
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Buddha3:

Live. Love. Laugh.

I've built my entire adult life around that really simple philosophy.
I'm glad you did. πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈ
Re: I Hate My Sister by juman(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Reading through the thread, most likely she is suffering from mental illness.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Lemos14:

Because you couldn't counter the fact of what he said you resorted to your normal feminine trait...shaming tactics. Truth is the only difference between you and the OP sister is that her own madness is well known in the streets while yours is behind a phone.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Your opinion doesn't matter and doesn't change anything.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nostring: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Asamota:

Mother of two, but her marriage lasted for a year.
your own policing wack for this era of baby mama undecided
Re: I Hate My Sister by Oesophagus99(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Sacrilege!! 😣😣
G00DHardDick:
Bros, it's obvious your sister was over pampered by your family and she's still over pampered till today. Hand never touch her that's why.

However, I have asked the Good Lord to give me just 2 sons only. If He mistakenly give me a female child, he'll come down from heaven and collect it , make I no go commit murder
This is Blasphemy of the highest order πŸ˜«πŸ–€πŸ˜₯πŸ–€πŸ˜­
Re: I Hate My Sister by Okorosemeka: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

I don't know we're you are based but if it is my place in imo state you can report her to the umuada meeting and she will meet her match ,if it is our umuada in my kindred they no born you to talk nonsense,she will kneel down and beg for forgiveness and change or they have the power to expel her even from her father's house

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by IgOga(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Try DNA test grin
Re: I Hate My Sister by fantastic1: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
Thats why i am happy having no sister.

Boys are men really

No chaos in my family

Just thank God you have good siblings. I have wonderful sisters and brothers.
I still know of family where it is guys that give the most trouble.
Re: I Hate My Sister by kaywhy09(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Let mama take her back to her real father's house cool
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
I'm glad you did. πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈ

Just spent the last 4 minutes sifting through your profile and comments on previous threads.

You, my friend, are a "handful"!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by nikola(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Two kids from a year old marriage? Break it down.
She is all you guys have got. It's all or nothing. It's a phase, except she has been exhibiting these traits before now.
Try to talk to her, maybe she is depressed or something.
Too many 'maybes'
It is well.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Ubanz: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Those are red flags for mental ill health.
Your family should take her to a neurotic hospital.
She doesn't know what she's doing.
For now she's acting like someone drunk.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Karleb(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Jashub:
He's a grown man so he has no business being in his father's house at the age . Secondly, packing out doesn't mean the end of the world, but the beginning of respect for yourself as a man ....and I'm sure you understand what it means to have respect from people you call family

How did you know his age?

Being an adult has no correlation whatsoever with moving in or out of their parents property.

What do you mean by "he has no business staying in his father's house at that age"?

Who told you he is getting disrespect from his parents. C'mon man!

Change the way you think. There is nothing wrong with staying with one's parent at whatsoever age.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Bros, it's obvious your sister was over pampered by your family and she's still over pampered till today. Hand never touch her that's why.

However, I have asked the Good Lord to give me just 2 sons only. If He mistakenly give me a female child, he'll come down from heaven and collect it , make I no go commit murder

Ironically, I want two daughters and a son.. I find male children to be very tiring.

Life is indeed weird and funny.. grin!
Re: I Hate My Sister by Adesuwag(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Mtchewww! Who cares!!? Are you jobless? Get busy and stop ranting about your sister
Re: I Hate My Sister by Jashub: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Karleb:

How did you know his age?

Being an adult has no correlation whatsoever with moving in or out of their parents property.

What do you mean by "he has no business staying in his father's house at that age"?

Who told you he is getting disrespect from his parents. C'mon man!

Change the way you think. There is nothing wrong with staying with one's parent at whatsoever age.

That's your opinion. But it doesn't change the fact that he's an adult and should be living on his own . If you like staying your father's house at 90, then that's your own prerogative.
Re: I Hate My Sister by GoodCane: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Buddha3:

Ironically, I want two daughters and a son.. I find male children to be very tiring.

Life is indeed weird and funny.. grin!

2 sons only any day any time twice on Saturday morning.
Re: I Hate My Sister by nikola(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Oesophagus99:
Sacrilege!! 😣😣 This is Blasphemy of the highest order πŸ˜«πŸ–€πŸ˜₯πŸ–€πŸ˜­
Don't mind them. Having a female child is one of the greatest mercies from the Almighty. People just put unnecessary pressure on themselves because of feeling cool or peer pressure. The other one is saying the OP should leave his parents house "at his age". The OP never even mentioned his age talk more of listening to a complete stranger on when he should leave his parents house.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by 1Battery(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Misterc:
Y'all should enjoy the monster y'all bred....
She didn't start this acts now.... She started exhibiting the signs from when she was a kid... And y'all might've just overlooked it; calling it "Child Acts"...
Now just sit back and enjoy the monster your family created...

My parents really tried there best but she chose to be wayward.

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks...
Re: I Hate My Sister by AmuDimpka: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

your parents failed in raising a decent girl...carry yhe cross
Re: I Hate My Sister by nikola(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Those saying two sons e.t.c. when e reach to marry, just pray that the ladies they would pick are from good homes because I cannot understand how a beautiful woman brought you to earth and you despise that same gender. I mean, make it make sense.
Re: I Hate My Sister by iyababs: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
I quite agree with you to a great extent.If you can not take proper care of them , do not bring them into the world, you can't even be sure of how they will turn out when you think you are doing the best. It is complex. Leave that go into the world and multiply bible verse oo.God will not come down to take care of your many kids for you and do not mind those people that will always tell you, one child is not good enough, have 2 because they will not be there to help you train then.For those killing themselves to have kids, ask yourselves again,is it really worth it?
AndroidAI:
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.