Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

[Erotic Story) My New Hot Neighbor (True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Erotic Story) My New Hot Neighbor (True Life Story) (812 Views)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). / Hot Neighbor / SWEETEST MASSAGE ( +18 Erotic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Erotic Story) My New Hot Neighbor (True Life Story) by Highcheef: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Daniel just moved into the next house and got the ladies talking about how sexy and hot he is,

i really didnt believed cause i taught they were exaggerating about it but then I saw him.

Oh gosh i gasped at the sight of him throwing the dirts in the bin without his clothes on,his muscular jaws supporting his muscled chest and those gripping arms of his, i said to myself "oh my God he is damn hot. Everyday i made sure i always get to see him so i can say hi and maybe he will get to notice me but unfortunately he doesn't really talk much though he is a humble guy .

I was so mesmerised by him that everynight before going to bed, i will imagine him cuddling me under his big arms and i kissing his packs," oh gosh farida it's just an imagination, and besides he has a girlfriend so quit dreaming "i would say to myself" but then opportunity knocked on my door one sunny day.

on that sunny day his girlfriend badged out of his house angrily while he followed pleading with her but she said "Am getting married in two days time sorry i can't do this anymore" i didn't feel pity for him but rather i was happy cause i felt this is my chance to get him laid and i knew what i was gonna do so for days i decided to start my journey of seduction, first i had to gain my entrance into his home by always making him meals, acting like i care about his break up, always cheering him up and conversing with him to take his mind off the heart break then alas i gained his trust.

Enough of the good girl act i said to myself, now its time for the main thing, needed to feel that hot huge rod warmth inside me, wondering how i knew its huge ? Just my imagination.

Click this link below for part 2, and more erotic stories :

https://24magix.com/category/relationships

Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2 seun

(1) (Reply)

In This Case What Would He Do? / I'm I Normal To Believe A Lady Loves Me? / Is He Addicted To Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.